Closed Thread
Page 60 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @francesthecat nope hun CD35 & still no AF Hopefully soon for both of us hey xx

No sign either, so are having a blood test tomorrow. I feel horrible bloated and just plain yuck. So are going to find out what's up with my hormones.

So with some luck it will be here super soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies had my BT this morning, had my ovidrel injection at 5.30pm EPU Friday morning, FN advised it is a 90% chance it will be only be a freeze all cycle due to risk of ohss, As you lovely ladies warned me about. For some reason nothing ever goes my way if it can go wrong it will. That's my sook for the day sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    No sign either, so are having a blood test tomorrow. I feel horrible bloated and just plain yuck. So are going to find out what's up with my hormones.

So with some luck it will be here super soon.
    @francesthecat ohh what is wrong with us!! I'm trying everything, today lots of raspberry tea, but still nothing!
    Glad you are having BT hun; hopefully it brings some answers soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing88 View Post
    Hey Ladies had my BT this morning, had my ovidrel injection at 5.30pm EPU Friday morning, FN advised it is a 90% chance it will be only be a freeze all cycle due to risk of ohss, As you lovely ladies warned me about. For some reason nothing ever goes my way if it can go wrong it will. That's my sook for the day sorry.
    @Wishing88 sorry that it might be a freeze all hun. I know it's so disappointing, same thing happened to me. More spanner in the works when you just want to be PUPO already. But if you are at risk of OHSS, then freezing is definitely a better & safer option. Seems unfair now, but your body will definitely thank you later hun 😘 xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Wishing88  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishing88 Hope all goes well for you Friday😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    !
    Last edited by Fiona2; 07-05-2014 at 20:56.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: May 2014 - IVF/ISCI

@Wishing88 I understand your disappointment.. I hope EPU goes well!
    Last edited by Fiona2; 07-05-2014 at 20:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just a quick one as I'm still quite sore from my EPU this afternoon. I went in expecting 12 follies and slightly fewer eggs, but when I came to after the GA wore off and asked the nurse, they got 18 eggs!!! No wonder my left side felt so sore. So now the clinic is going to keep an even closer eye on me for hyperstim and making me do more BTs, but this is the best egg harvest yet. Calling the clinic tomorrow morning to find out the fertilization rate. Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing88 Good luck for EPU on Friday. Sorry to hear you might have to freeze all. More waiting sucks big time.

Kayzb, I had to get the blood test done, as my FS won't prescribe anything to bring it on without it. Even more annoying I have to pay for it too grrr.
    Also found out Monash don't hand over progesterone until you are clear to go to EPU.

Wow Nightchild 18 eggs that's amazing. Good luck for fert rates .
    Lots of baby dust
    Last edited by francesthecat; 07-05-2014 at 20:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nightchild - wow that's awesome!!! I'm crossing fingers for the fertilisation!! Rest up now and get yourself right for EPU! 18 eggs is heaps! Question from my DH - does this mean that menopause comes 18 months earlier?!
    @Wishing88 - I'm sorry they are doing the freeze and you have to wait, just think that by waiting a little bit longer for your body to recover you might give yourself a better chance of getting that bfp. I'm thinking of you!
    @sareeb - hope you are feeling ok

Now where the hell are these AF's!!?? Come on! The only way I know to bring it on is sex! On that front - as long as I am on this Crinone cream I will not have sex! It's messy and embarrassing and I'm not even going there! To everyone else, I'm only new to all this but am really crossing fingers and toes for you at whatever stage you are at x