Closed Thread
Page 6 of 175 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @vickyb I have a 3 year old dd conceived thru our 3rd ivf cycle. Will be starting our last cycle when I get my next af (around the end of this month). Just found out today I'm going to be doing an antagonist cycle. Never done one before always done long down regs with the pill, so a bit excited and glad it's only a short one- 4 weeks in total!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes Vicky I have a four year old DS conceived naturally before things went pear shaped (bad pcos, ectopic rupture, 2 damaged tubes)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @missalissa1987 haha when I was reading through I saw ur username and thought I didn't write that then realised it wasn't me lol
    Good luck to everyone hoping may is the month 😊 as for Facebook pregnant ppl I do block seeing their posts I just don't like to look at it just gotta remember to Un block posts after they have baby , I'm at uni res school for the whole week and there's one girl I usually sit with whose 8 months pregnant it really gutted me as last year I remember thinking next res school I'll be pregnant about 8 months , my time will come just need to keep positive 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

missalissa1987  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina you're right hun, your time will come, as will all of ours. Keep that positive thinking going xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vicky gl with trying for 2.
    Missalina that's why I had to inactivate my f/b account it just got too much. I have 3 friends pregnant - 1 I cycled with back in Oct, last time I logged in I saw her baby bump and cried my eyes out thinking I would have a belly if mine worked. So happy for them I know they will make great parents it's just tough when u log in and all u see our baby pics/announcements, for me the reminders r just too hard. I hope that feeling passes soon. Kay your right our time has to come

Still waiting for AF - come on lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    KayzB - A lot of good points there! But hey I am going to obsess regardless so i might as well have a nice book to write it all in! In saying that, if it ends up taking a while it might turn into a rant folder! How do you distract yourself during the TWW?

VikkiB - Hi and good luck with your cycle! And i don't care when the baby will be due, anytime will do me! Sooner the better!

Hello everyone else xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missalissa1987 View Post
    KayzB - A lot of good points there! But hey I am going to obsess regardless so i might as well have a nice book to write it all in! In saying that, if it ends up taking a while it might turn into a rant folder! How do you distract yourself during the TWW?

VikkiB - Hi and good luck with your cycle! And i don't care when the baby will be due, anytime will do me! Sooner the better!

Hello everyone else xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by missalissa1987 View Post

Hello everyone else xxx
    Lol @missalissa1987 yes unfortunately my attempted journal would end up being a rant one. Actually in one of my emotional/psycho fits I'd prob rip the pages out! lol

But although I say I try to distract myself - honestly it's so much easier said than done. For my last 2ww I tried to be around people rather than on my own. Coz on your own is when you have (too!) much time to think. And catching up with friends, dinners etc seemed to make time go a lil faster for me.

My DH does shift work so the times when I was home alone, I'd distract myself watching DVD's. Coz focusing on a storyline helped me focus my attention elsewhere. Even if it was just for a couple hours here & there.
    Oh & cooking/baking also helped distract me too!

For others I've seen that yoga, meditation, Pilates etc helped too. If only I had the patience for things like that!
    Maybe also some lil day trips with your DH if you're able to, visit some markets etc? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having a bad day 8 years married today, that part is good. Now 2 years of IVF bad, and I would have been due today.

Cant help,but feel so empty, and nothing is ever going to get better.

Sorry for the me post just a bad sad day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy anniversary love, sorry u r having a down day. It's ok to have a me post, we r here for u. Hope your rainbow babe isn't far. X
    R u going out for dinner or anything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, can I join in too? We are starting first round iui later this month and will jump to ivf if unsuccessful after 3 rounds.

So much lingo to learn!

We are under the care of mark livingstone - is anyone else using him or have experience with him?