Closed Thread
Page 59 of 175 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @blossom1 also, what Should your progesterone be hun (in comparison to your 6) ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    lol @blossom1 your vivid description made me laugh
    But sorry to hear it might be cancelled hun.
    If FS does cancel, would you still do your next one as natural or consider medicated? xx
    hehehe

Na, i really, really want away from hormones ! I don't mind the stimming but coming back to normal has been pretty rubbish. I whelly whelly whelly hope i don't need a medicated cycle and next month i am back to normal! I'm guessing no AF??? Booooooo! 😈

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @blossom1 also, what Should your progesterone be hun (in comparison to your 6) ?
    I've no idea! I was hoping one of you more experienced ladies might know...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB we won't hear anything else until Friday but that's ok I'm at work tomorrow so that'll keep me busy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    hehehe

Na, i really, really want away from hormones ! I don't mind the stimming but coming back to normal has been pretty rubbish. I whelly whelly whelly hope i don't need a medicated cycle and next month i am back to normal! I'm guessing no AF??? Booooooo! 😈
    @blossom1 unfortunately I don't know either 😕 I know you're not keen on medicated, but if it does come to that, I didn't find the transition back to normality anywhere as bad as the stim was. But anyway hope it increases quick smart! 😎

No AF for me 😐 Going to do BT tomorrow to check where things are at xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB good idea. Is that with your FN? Doe it detect hormone level or something (I have a curious mind)

Had some PMS today. Normally this isn't a good thing... but for me I usually means AF is about a week away weeee!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @blossom1 unfortunately I don't know either 😕 I know you're not keen on medicated, but if it does come to that, I didn't find the transition back to normality anywhere as bad as the stim was. But anyway hope it increases quick smart! 😎

No AF for me 😐 Going to do BT tomorrow to check where things are at xx
    that's great to hear! Good to bear in mind if it's necessary! Hope Bt reveals something easy Hun. 😚

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @KayzB good idea. Is that with your FN? Doe it detect hormone level or something (I have a curious mind)

Had some PMS today. Normally this isn't a good thing... but for me I usually means AF is about a week away weeee!
    hehehe only time it's a good thing hey Fiona!😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 I just saw your other message about confusing cycles. I was charting after my bfn so I could track O and and have an idea of when AF might show.. well my chart is rather wacky, one setting on ff says cd14, the other cd18... so it seems cycles are slightly weird... hope you fet answers tomorrow, keep us posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post

@Fiona nope my FS has faxed BT request to a Melb Pathology near me, so will just pop in & do it tomorrow.
    I don't actually know what it detects! But apparently will show where I'm at with my cycle. Oh the wonders of science

Glad your AF sounds not too far away hun! Like @blossom1 said, the only time during this whole journey when we're actually happy for it to arrive! xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (08-05-2014)