Closed Thread
Page 55 of 175 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Motherwillbe & @nightchild80 happy trigger!
    @Sareeb77 hope it all went well, yay for 8!
    @leyshoja congrats
    @ertgirl, welcome! My AF should be due May 16 so we can be cycle buddies I am also doing a FET

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (07-05-2014),Motherwillbe  (06-05-2014),Sareeb77  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sareeb77 excellent hun! Hope recovery from EPU is quick & painless! 😊 How many days transfer will you be doing? xx

@leyshoja Yay glad to hear hun!! Hope your lil embies implant nice & snug. FX for a speedy & positive 2ww for you xx

Welcome @ertgirl! Hope your upcoming cycle brings you a wonderful new addition to your family 😊 xx

@Rocky27 forget DH preparing injections - give him the job of preparing all meals instead!
    As for travelling, the flight won't be too long so you'll be fine hun - just keep your injections in a cooler bag & take as carry on. And like nightchild suggested, just write down the names of the meds so you have it on hand should anyone query xx

Hi @Bettie, those were the exact same meds/dose I was on. Hope you get lots of snowbabies from your cycle, which eventuate into something wonderful down the track 😊 xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 06-05-2014 at 17:41.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB I think you're mixing me up with Rocky27

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Hey @twomummys, you will find out 3 days before me then ! Good luck. I'm officially 0dp3dt
    Yay all the best too

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Two mummys For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls still just waiting for AF ... Never thought I'd see the day when period cramps made me excited

good luck cyclers - hoping for some mummies day luck !

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fiona2 ohh yours was the last post I read & automatically typed your name! Lol how ru going hun? 3 more weeks to go now? xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 06-05-2014 at 17:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's all good, I am getting a few people mixed up too! I should start AF May 15/16 with FET June 2/3?

So 3 weeks until I actually go in for monitoring etc. This sounds awful but as much as I want to try again, I am terrified it will fail. Last cycle was my first attempt and I was sooo excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Just a quick update. The numbers are in: 21 follicles went to 16 eggs which went to 10 fertilised eggs and we have just found out that 4 made it to day 5 and will be frozen. Oh and plus the one they transferred yesterday. I'm keeping pretty busy and trying not to think about it all too much. Something cute I thought I would share though, my DH went out today and has bought a plant from seed and potted it. A rosemary bush seed. He said now we have something to watch grow to take the pressure of you and if this cycle doesn't work we will always remember our little egg. Thought that was quite sensitive and nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww @kate124 thats beautiful! I have 4 frosties too Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kate124 View Post
    Hi everyone! Just a quick update. The numbers are in: 21 follicles went to 16 eggs which went to 10 fertilised eggs and we have just found out that 4 made it to day 5 and will be frozen. Oh and plus the one they transferred yesterday. I'm keeping pretty busy and trying not to think about it all too much. Something cute I thought I would share though, my DH went out today and has bought a plant from seed and potted it. A rosemary bush seed. He said now we have something to watch grow to take the pressure of you and if this cycle doesn't work we will always remember our little egg. Thought that was quite sensitive and nice
    cor, that brought a tear to my eye 😊 so lovely hearing us women getting beautiful support from our partners 😊