Closed Thread
Page 54 of 175 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We were both wrong we got 8!!! So happy that's our best yet. Now transfer will be Friday morning. Quite sleepy DP is snoring best she rest up so she can wait on me when we get home. I have good feelings for us this month girls even if we don't get our BFP things are going to be better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great haul @Sareeb77 !

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Sareeb77 - theres sure to be some good ones in that lot !
    AFM, just had my FET, my 2 x 8 cell embies defrosted a few hours ago, one had already become 9 cells but the other lost 2 cells during defrost and hadn't made any movement - which is reasonable since it was only a few hours, so all good as far as I'm concerned ! Officially PUPO Yay !!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @leyshoja that is great news! Congrats!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay official tww 1d5dt ))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, wondering if I can join? Just found out we're cycling this month. AF is due on the 18th (I'm usually like clock work; let's see if waiting for AF makes her come late), so it'll kind of be a May/June cycle. We're incredibly lucky to have one DS; 15 months (from an FET). Doing IVF because hubby has azoospermia (zero sperm)... Thought we'd never cycle again but the human spirit is an amazing thing & we've decided to give it one more shot for a sibling for DS. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KayzB, yep yesterday was my last day on the pill so hopefully AF will arrive in the next day or two. DH isn't keen on jabbing me as he's too nervous he would hurt me so ill be doing them myself.....don't want him near me with anything pointy if he's nervous, lol, I think that would hurt more than me doing them I might give him the job of preparing the needles so he feels included.

Sareeb, that's a great result! Fingers crossed for you!

Two mummy's, yay, so exciting!! I hope it goes by quickly for you!

Welcome Ertgirl

Argh, I'm so terrible at keeping up with such a fast moving thread, especially when I've missed a few days

How exciting for all those who are up to EPU or having the embies put back in (I'm still learning the lingo, lol) I hope it goes well for everyone.

I've only just found out that I'll be going to Brisbane for a couple of days, two days into the injections. Can anyone tell me if there's any special travel requirements? Do I take it as carry on? This is my first cycle & I have no idea what to do. I have to drop some consent forms into the office tomorrow as I forgot to take them during my booking in appt so might ask them then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm starting my 4th Stim cycle mid May, ICSI with PGD
    Antagonist cycle - 300 Gonal-f, Orgalutran and Ovidrel for trigger

Will be a freeze all cycle and popping anything we get will be popped in later as the FS thinks maybe I have issues with the LH support and need to just try things in a natural cycle

Looking forward to sharing the journey with everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    I've only just found out that I'll be going to Brisbane for a couple of days, two days into the injections. Can anyone tell me if there's any special travel requirements? Do I take it as carry on? This is my first cycle & I have no idea what to do. I have to drop some consent forms into the office tomorrow as I forgot to take them during my booking in appt so might ask them then.
    Most airlines and airport security are quite used to seeing IVF medications, but its always a good idea to get a note from your FS about what the medications are. I've carried the drugs I've needed in my hand luggage to Sydney and Melbourne on work before without issues, cuz I'm always worried about lost check-in luggage.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (08-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Two mummys View Post
    Yay official tww 1d5dt ))
    Hey @twomummys, you will find out 3 days before me then ! Good luck. I'm officially 0dp3dt