Closed Thread
Page 53 of 175 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't know if they will call me before or not ? I can't remember if they did last time. They will be defrosting this morning and if either don't survive the defrost they are automatically going to defrost replacements. I have 2 other, much poorer quality embies still frozen after these 2 and they are the backups. So, no matter what, there will be 2 for transfer today. I'm just hoping its the best 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB and @leyshoja yes, my oath these things are sent to test us! Honestly what can you do but laugh or the alternative of emotionally go on rollercoasters trying to control our bodies, noooooo thanks! All in good time. A big thing for me as i like action and am most impatient in general!!!! I'm trying to beeeeee like the branches of a tree....bend and sway, not resist and break! 😃😊😁😁💜💛💕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    I don't know if they will call me before or not ? I can't remember if they did last time. They will be defrosting this morning and if either don't survive the defrost they are automatically going to defrost replacements. I have 2 other, much poorer quality embies still frozen after these 2 and they are the backups. So, no matter what, there will be 2 for transfer today. I'm just hoping its the best 2.
    @leyshoja my last transfer was 1pm and the clinic rang me around 10am to let me know abt thaw - so if you want to know beforehand, just call them a couple hours prior hun. But either way like you said, there will still be 2 embies regardless. Will have my fingers & toes crossed for you that those 2 are cream of the crop! 😘 xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    @KayzB and @leyshoja yes, my oath these things are sent to test us! Honestly what can you do but laugh or the alternative of emotionally go on rollercoasters trying to control our bodies, noooooo thanks! All in good time. A big thing for me as i like action and am most impatient in general!!!! I'm trying to beeeeee like the branches of a tree....bend and sway, not resist and break! 😃😊😁😁💜💛💕
    @blossom1 and I'm sure your branches will be filled with pretty lil 'blossoms' very soon! xxx
    Last edited by KayzB; 06-05-2014 at 08:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @leyshoja good luck today! As kayz said, i hope they are the cream of the crop! If not, that's ok too, imperfect embies make cute babies too😃💕

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 and I'm sure your branches will be filled with pretty lil 'blossoms' very soon! xxx
    lol thanks Hun , that's quite poetic! 💖

Thanks
    Reviews
    At the hospital ready for EPU DP & I have a guess as to how many eggs we'll get I think 6 she says 7 both are very wishful thinking with only 9 follies. Hospital waiting rooms are funny just had a mother & adult daughter both in pjs mother on the phone talking quite loudly about someone in jail getting out because the police only have DNA evidence on the clothes not the knife!!! DP & I couldn't believe although it gave us a bit of a giggle before I go in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareeb77 View Post
    At the hospital ready for EPU DP & I have a guess as to how many eggs we'll get I think 6 she says 7 both are very wishful thinking with only 9 follies. Hospital waiting rooms are funny just had a mother & adult daughter both in pjs mother on the phone talking quite loudly about someone in jail getting out because the police only have DNA evidence on the clothes not the knife!!! DP & I couldn't believe although it gave us a bit of a giggle before I go in.
    @Sareeb77 lol ahh never a dull moment! All the best for EPU hun! Hope you haul in a good number, but regardless, just remember it's quality that counts most. Best of luck hun & let us know how you go! 😘

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Sareeb77 good luck!!! I predict 10! Figuring they missed a few follies' at scan .hehehe. Na, as Kayz said, quality over quantity...but we certainly had bets on with us too 😃😉

13. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey @Fiona2 I changed to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital. They share the same doctors and lab as Genea so it was an easy transfer. I didn't really get much pain with my endo (just when I had a bowel movement when I was on my period, sorry TMI!) and haven't really noticed much difference, pain wise, now that its been removed.
    @leyshoja welcome to May! We're the same age, for your FET today

Congrats on being PUPO @kate124 hope you have some to freeze today. I wish my last doc had been 'painless pete' instead he was rummaging around in there doing god knows what, it was more uncomfortable than the EPU. I hate speculums.

@missalissa1987 my partner usually comes with me for transfer but he didn't last time due to work. I guess after 7 times we're getting a bit casual about it all now.

@Wishing88 and @nightchild80 hope the bloating is lots of nice fat eggs for you both

@sareen77 how bizarre! Yes, I do bets with my partner too, we've been pleasantly surprised the past two times. Just need the little fekkers to be better quality. for today

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (06-05-2014),Sareeb77  (06-05-2014)