Closed Thread
Page 52 of 175 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchild80 View Post
    @rocky24: Have you also tried pear or prune juice? My FS recommended pear juice and it seemed to keep things moving.
    @Wishing88: Here's hoping you don't get labelled a 'slow boat to China', like I have.
    @francesthecat: Ouch, 5 needles a day?! That's a lot! Hope you don't bruise too much.
    @kate124: Good luck with your first transfer and hope it went well!
    @KayzB: 12 tubes for your BT?! Wow, hope it provides more answers. CD31 is a long time to wait for AF. Did your previous BT reveal where you're at in the cycle? Would you consider asking your FS to force you into a period with something like a course of Ravlovera?

And thanks for the well-wishes, ladies! I noticed I've started to bloat over the weekend, so hopefully this means this 'slow boat' is finally making it to China. I'll find out later this afternoon. However it also meant I had to wear Spanx to fit in my dress for a wedding I had to attend on Saturday. Things we do...
    @nightchild80 hopefully things pick up for you waiting is the worst. I have become very bloated and now they are hoping for EPU on Friday, hopefully it's a good sign for both of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    Hi ladies

Just an update from me. Had my scan today and am triggering tonight for egg collection Wednesday morning. Bring it on!!!

I know there were a few ladies doing scans today too. Anyone else doing their egg collection this week?
    @Motherwillbe if all ok with BT on we'd it will have EPU on Friday Good luck on we'd hope you get some good eggies

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishing88 For This Useful Post:

Motherwillbe  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 'DH' came along to transfer and was a welcome distraction. He is that excited he called his mum last night and told her I was 4 hours pregnant!! My jaw hit the floor!! Grabbed the phone off him pretty quick and explained I wasn't!! He has booked a weekend away to help with the wait until the BT. Good luck to all those on EPU and can't wait to hear some good results! happy Tuesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Missjadels good luck for today hun!! Hope your DH's procedure is successful, followed with a great haul for your EPU! Let us know how it goes hun 😘 xx

@Fiona2 my timestamp is totally outta whack too! Mine displays as 10 hours behind the actual time! xx

@Motherwillbe so close for you! Hope trigger went well last night hun. Enjoy your jab-free day today 😊 xx

@missalissa1987 hope AF arrives for you soon hun! I'm sure she's not too far away 😘 xx

@leyshoja good luck for transfer today! How many are you transferring? xx

@kate124 hope the call today brings good news hun re lots of snowbabies! 😊 xx

@Wishing88 hope BT shows all is on track for Fri hun! Keep an eye on the bloatedness & let your FN if it gets worse. Bring on Fri! 😘 xx

@Booboo78 the things we do (and $$ we fork out!) just to achieve that lil bundle of joy! Don't worry hun we will all get there, sooner rather than later. Hope your new special mix works wonders for you & your eggies 😊 xx

@francesthecat has AF arrived hun?? xx

@blossom1 how's things tracking for EPU hun? xx

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (06-05-2014),Motherwillbe  (06-05-2014),Wishing88  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kate124: LOL. He definitely sounds very excited to have done that. to you!

@Wishing88: Do you have another scan/BT to determine if your EPU is on Friday?

@Booboo78: Oh dear, it is flu season, so take care of yourself. It's bad enough feeling the effects of IVF drugs without having to contend with being sick as well.

@KayzB: Scan went well! FS reckons I have about a dozen follies ready to go. I'm finally going to have my EPU on Wednesday (tomorrow!), so did the Synarel trigger with 1500iu of pregnyl trigger at midnight last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB thanks Hun, can wait want this over and done with! @nightchild80 I am having another blood test Wednesday but not another scan, is this normal? I only had one scan and that was yesterday. FN did measure approx 11 big ones (but I didn't ask the size). But I also have PCOS maybe they are looking at my cysts?I have 11 on one side and 17 on the other, I don't know if that is possible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @leyshoja how exciting!! Good luck for tomorrow hun! Is your snowbaby day 3 or 5? What time is transfer? xx
    Well, these two are a little unique. Right at the very start of my journey I had just had a marriage breakup so decided to freeze eggs. The clinic tried to convince me that they are high risk etc as they are only 1 cell and you lose a lot defrosting, but I had no option and we froze 10. New guy came along and 6 months later we did a full IVF cycle (BFN) but at the same time defrosted those 10 eggs (I think 6 survived the defrost) and fertilised them and these 2 embies are the only 2 survivors from those eggs. They are 8 cell day 3 and hopefully the best quality ones as I was 40 then, I'm pushing 42 now and quantity/quality has fallen quickly. so... these little fellas have been twice frozen now. FET is at 12:45 today.
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 06-05-2014 at 07:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB any joy Hun??? I'm still awaiting ovulation....soooo bizarre, I've never been this late in my life but tbh im kind of glad as i haven't been feeling physically well so everyday that goes by is a day to feel physically more well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    @KayzB any joy Hun??? I'm still awaiting ovulation....soooo bizarre, I've never been this late in my life but tbh im kind of glad as i haven't been feeling physically well so everyday that goes by is a day to feel physically more well!
    @blossom1 these things are sent to try us. What's more waiting on top of all the waiting we are already doing !! Frustrating, that's what !

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishing88 that's a lot of follies! Hope they are keeping an eye on you for OHSS hun. Friday will be here before you know it! 😊 xx

@leyshoja ooh very unique; sounds like your lil embies/eggies have already been on a bit of a journey! I can imagine you must be extra anxious about it though. Will they call you beforehand re thaw? xx

@blossom1 still MIA 😰 maybe my body is copying yours! It's all your fault! Lol Ugh don't know why it's taking so loong; CD34 now.. 😞 xx