Closed Thread
Page 51 of 175 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Blossom and Leyshoja gl for your FET not long now

Kate glad to here ET went well, fx u have a few snow babies

Missjadeks & Motherwillbe gl for EPU - it's all happening in this thread now

Missalissa ahh that's interesting, we pay for everything except for ET/hospital fees they r paid later

I think it's nice if partners or hubby's can go to ET, having the support is good plus it would be a special moment

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

missalissa1987  (05-05-2014),Motherwillbe  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Missalissa my dh has come to both of our embryo transfers. I like having him there and I kind of feel like it would be nice if he was at least in the room when I get pregnant! I think he likes being there too, I guess it helps him feel more involved. Our fs even gets him to hold the ultrasound on my tummy which is cool

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 2 unsuccessful ivf.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

missalissa1987  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by phee83 View Post
    Missalissa my dh has come to both of our embryo transfers. I like having him there and I kind of feel like it would be nice if he was at least in the room when I get pregnant! I think he likes being there too, I guess it helps him feel more involved. Our fs even gets him to hold the ultrasound on my tummy which is cool

that made me larf phee! Yes, id like to think my dh was is the room if i got pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missalissa1987 View Post
    Booboo78 - Yea the money coming out sucks! Our clinic doesn't take any money out until the day before embryo transfer (if we get that far) but knowing it will be coming out is a stress on its own! But as i said, it will all be worth it in the end! xxxx

KayzB - I hate mondays!!! I am doing an AF dance for myself and you!! xxxx

Missjadels - Yay for no more needles!!! And Good luck for EPU xxx

Francesthecat - Doing the AF dance for you too! xxx

Fiona2 - Time is always wrong for me on bubhub! Not long for you now

Leyshoja - Welcome! Good luck for tomorrow! I hope May is a lucky month for all of us xxxx

Kate124 - Yay!! I like the sound of Painless Pete! Lol. Enjoy you dinner xxxx

Motherwillbe - Yay good luck for EPU!! XXX

AFM - CD1 wasn't today! Hopefully i wake up crampy and heavy tomorrow! Never wished for that before! Lol. As an aside, does your DH/DP come with you to embryo transfer? Was wondering what the general thing to do was! xxxx
    I take DH to my transfers too. He thinks it's pretty cool seeing the little embryo on the screen plus he has such a small part in the process it's nice to involve him where I can

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherwillbe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @missalissa1987 😃 totally my dh comes and would never dream of not coming actually! I told him not to worry if work is funny with time off but he said they will indeed be giving him time off! But he is a very hands on fella, doing all injections etc i feel very blessed by such loving support 😊

9. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the advice! I just wasn't sure, I just asked if he was going and his response was, 'of course!'
    Are you allowed to take photos of the embryos? If you are I am going to lol xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by missalissa1987 View Post
    Thanks for the advice! I just wasn't sure, I just asked if he was going and his response was, 'of course!'
    Are you allowed to take photos of the embryos? If you are I am going to lol xxx
    yes, we took pics!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They gave me photos

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Booboo78 View Post
    Wishing88 what day r u on now? Hope things pick up soon, they might increase meds again?

Kay good that u got your BTs out of the way, I had to have a repeat of mine the other day as have now been at clinic for over a yr what cd r u on?

Hi butterfly I love the little sucker pic Hope may is your time too, have heard some have great results on Elonva. I'll be on Saizen also, $165 per injection.
    @Booboo78 I think today I'm on day 16, not increasing my meds had a BT and internal ultrasound, checking bloods again on we'd they are hoping for EPU on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missjadels View Post
    Phew! Trigger needle at 11pm last night.. No more now DH seemed a little to excited to wake me and inject me last night. I think he is going to miss it!

Had a lovely mood swing last night, trying to get dinner ready and DH keeps touching me and I EXPLODED!! I have never seen him run out if the kitchen so fast ever!!

I have also noticed that my boobs have been super sensitive and I hate anything touching them besides my bra! Ohh and this is the 3rd day of nausea... Sigh!

@Wishing88 good luck today! My hormone levels were not up to what they should have been and I nearly had the cycle cancelled, but I am a couple if days behind and should be having EPU tomorrow

@kate124 good luck today Hun! I hope you have a perfect egg and a BFP!

@Rocky27 this was my first cycle and I was really worried about the needles but you get use to them!! I didn't even flinch near the end, I was use to them... I was lucky I only bruised once but I can see a bunch of tiny little needle marks under my belly button

@Motherwillbe good luck for your scan today. I hope they are growing nicely!

Thanks @Booboo78 I am not sure how that little sucker got there!

Good luck everyone! I have my fingers crossed for you all! xo
    @Missjadels hope you EPU went all ok