Closed Thread
Page 5 of 175 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @MrsFurBabies, I'll prob be starting again closer to June too, so we can journey together till then xx
    @francesthecat your perseverance is amazing hun xx

Welcome over @miissalina !

Lets hope the next cycle brings BFP's for all!
    Last edited by KayzB; 06-04-2014 at 19:11.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

MrsFurBabies  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mrsfurbabies gl with your review apt on the 22nd hope all goes wellFrances sorry to hear all u have been through, u r very strong. Agree May has to be a good month, better times ahead hang in there xoMissalina hope all goes well for your FET, sorry to hear about your chemical hope your rainbow babe isn't far Ahh is it really Monday tomorrow - not ready to go back to work yet. Feeling very tired, AF musnt be too far away
    Last edited by Booboo78; 06-04-2014 at 20:49.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsFurBabies - Hello! FX you get some answers soon!

Francisthecat - Hi! You've been through so much! FX this is your cycle!

Missalina -Woo our usernames are similiar I have no idea what Thrombophilia is! I hope your tests go all good and you can get on with getting your BFP

Has anyone ever done or thought about doing a journal during IVF? I have just ordered one, I was going to write down my feelings, all the meds ill be taking, maybe a few photos along the way. I thought it would be cool to have it all in a book, and if we are successful whether it's the first go or the fifteenth go, i'd have it to show the bub when they are old enough to understand

6. The Following User Says Thank You to missalissa1987 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missalissa thats a great idea, some do blogs too. Great way to get your feelings out and also keep track of things

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Booboo78 View Post
    Missalissa thats a great idea, some do blogs too. Great way to get your feelings out and also keep track of things
    Yea I think I read of people doing journals, and I'll have to check out some blogs!
    P.s- any excuse to buy from kikki k lol I love that shop! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missalissa1987 View Post
    Yea I think I read of people doing journals, and I'll have to check out some blogs!
    P.s- any excuse to buy from kikki k lol I love that shop! Xx
    @missalissa1987 lol love your 'ulterior' motive. I thought about doing one. But for me personally I think doing one would drive me more crazy. I find in general it already does my head in trying to analyse & decipher every symptom, comparing one cycle to a previous one, getting upset when things aren't feeling (symptom-wise) any different to the last etc. So if I were to write things down, I'd prob tear my hair out even more. Plus during 2ww's I TRY to Not to think about things. So if I was journal'ing everything it would defeat that purpose,
    But having said all that, when you do achieve that precious BFP, having the journal would make for a lovely keepsake. And then I'll prob regret not having one lol But everyone is different, whatever works for you hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find keeping a journal just for myself helps get the thoughts out of my head, if i can think through them enough so they make sense in a sentence it feels like a relief to get it all out.. lots of people do blogs and so forth, i write my thoughts down just for me as a release. You have to find what works for you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsFurBabies For This Useful Post:

missalissa1987  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining, as I already have a DS. He was conceived by IVF after we were diagnosed with unexplained infertility. Last year I fell PG naturally, but had both my tubes removed after it was revealed to be ectopic. So now I have no option but to do IVF.

AF is due on the 1st May and we're going to start a cycle then. We've already had one FET/MC and one failed stim cycle since spring. We decided to wait until April (which turned into May after a long March cycle) as we go away at Easter and DS's birthday party will be on the 26th and I didn't want to be stressing about timing.

I started a journal when we first started TTCing for DS. I've always been terrible at journal keeping. And its too depressing to show my kid/s when they're older.

My BF and another lady from playgroup are both PG and due in July. If the FET cycle hadn't been a miscarriage, I would have been due in June. Luckily my brother and sister are both single so I don't have to worry about them getting PG before me. And my BIL is getting married in Dec, and I'm fairly confident that I will be PG by then.

Did anyone else skip a March cycle because they didn't want a Christmas baby? I used to hate the idea of it before we started IVF. It seems so obnoxious of the overly fertile to talk about timing their future child's birthday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @VikkiB!
    I would have loved to have a Christmas baby! Hell I'd love to just be able to Have a baby!
    Good idea to wait till after Easter/your DS's birthday. You def don't want to be stressing and/or an emotional wreck during all that! hehe Hope your upcoming cycle brings you lots of success & happiness xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, I must be turning into one of those obnoxious people! We needed time to recover from the disappointment of the January cycle (record number of eggs collected, but ended up with a BFN and nothing to freeze), and using Christmas as an excuse to take another month off made it easier for me.

Does anyone else already have a child, whether they were conceived naturally or with assistance?