Closed Thread
Page 49 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB ahhh Hun I'm sorry she didn't come Hun. Ivf process is all out of our control and it's so hard to be where you are now. She's going to come and you're going to get that precious baby of yours. In the meantime keep that spirit up and be kind to yourself xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good luck to those on transfers, blood tests and jabbing and waiting! May your week be full of delightful surprises!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

missalissa1987  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @KayzB I ended up waiting 8 weeks for AF after my november cycle. It was SO frustrating, I am hardly ever late normally. I ended up calling the nurses and they put me on provera to bring it on. It still takes a minimum of a 10 days with the meds, so annoying.

@kate124 & @nightchild80 good luck for today!

@francesthecat ouch 5 needles! Is that for long? You'll run out of places to jab.

No news with me, just jabbing and sniffing. First US this friday I think.

Good Luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,

Kayz I woke up with cramps and thought yep it here, but nothing not even a
    spot. Grrrrr Never has this happened to me :/ hope today brings it for both of us.

Good luck to Kate and Nightchild for today.

Bongley yep 5 needles thank god I've got lots of flab so there will be a spare roll lol. Good luck for Friday
    Yay for Monday not
    Last edited by francesthecat; 05-05-2014 at 09:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Booboo78 View Post
    Try not to worry about the jabs, I found most of them didn't hurt. Make sure u get cotton balls and tape for afterwards. Once u do the 1st u feel better

Yes good idea to watch some utube vids they r helpful

Missalissa I don't have def figure but we will be about $11,000 down tomorrow morning with adding the Saizen it isn't cheap to pay all this up front

Kate gl for ET tomorrow morning hope all your embies r growing strong
    @Booboo78 oh gee, that would hurt the hip pocket and add to the whole stress of everything. I moved to a cheaper clinic as I didn't realise how many I would need to do. After 3 we couldn't afford Genea anymore. Luckily I had a cheaper option. I hope the next cycle for you is a winner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rocky24: Have you also tried pear or prune juice? My FS recommended pear juice and it seemed to keep things moving.
    @Wishing88: Here's hoping you don't get labelled a 'slow boat to China', like I have.
    @francesthecat: Ouch, 5 needles a day?! That's a lot! Hope you don't bruise too much.
    @kate124: Good luck with your first transfer and hope it went well!
    @KayzB: 12 tubes for your BT?! Wow, hope it provides more answers. CD31 is a long time to wait for AF. Did your previous BT reveal where you're at in the cycle? Would you consider asking your FS to force you into a period with something like a course of Ravlovera?

And thanks for the well-wishes, ladies! I noticed I've started to bloat over the weekend, so hopefully this means this 'slow boat' is finally making it to China. I'll find out later this afternoon. However it also meant I had to wear Spanx to fit in my dress for a wedding I had to attend on Saturday. Things we do...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

missalissa1987  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 thanks for the comforting words hun. I know, I should know by now: with this journey, except the unexpected! All 'plans' usually seem to fly out the window 😕 Ah well. I shall keep soldiering on & pray that it arrives soon xx

@Bongley gosh that's ages! How long are your cycles usually hun, and how many CD's did you wait until telling clinic about it? If you can remember 😊 xx

@nightchild80 it sure was a lot of blood! Think FS just wants to cover all bases, so did chromosome testing etc too. Am planning to wait till Wed, and if AF still doesn't show then will ring clinic. So frustrating.

Glad to hear your boat has picked up some speed hun 😉 How did today's scan go?? xx

@kate124 how did transfer go hun?? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all how is everyone going today? Kate how was ET?

Had nurses apt today and feeling very overwhelmed with it all, prob didn't help with getting little sleep last nite. Have taken up half the fridge with my meds , with having the Saizen I had to pay approximately $10,600 upfront today

The meds I am on r a little more tricky to administer as u have to mix them but hoping this will all do the trick to make that special egg

think I'm coming down with a cold, good timing not!

For those waiting for AF hope she shows soon so u can get things moving, the waiting is hard
    Last edited by Booboo78; 05-05-2014 at 20:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

I know Monday's kinda suck but when waiting for an FET cycle to begin a new Monday is a good thing, cos another week has gone by!

@KayzB has the witch arrived yet?

@Missjadels, good luck with EPU @Booboo78 GL with the new drug combo, hope its just what you need

@Bongley, which clinic are you with now?
    @kate124 how did today go?

It seems this endo club is growing... I like chatting about IVF with people who have endo to see what things work for them etc... Endo people = me, @blossom1, @kate124, @Bongley - anyone else?
    Last edited by Fiona2; 05-05-2014 at 16:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone else find the keyboard/typing process slow? Only sometimes... I hit letters but they don't show up. It only happens on bub hub. Also, if on a PC, the time says 6:29.... it's 4.29pm EST.. weird???