Closed Thread
Page 48 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rocky27 - [/B]I am quite nervous at the thought of giving myself an injection too! it is slightly exciting though! I am saying that now lol. Roll on the 10th for you xx

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's nervous! I agree, it is exciting & hopefully we'll be pro's at it too in no time

When do you start?

I've been watching heaps of ivf journeys on you tube & watching how they did the injections

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kate124 View Post
    Transfer is tomorrow at 12:15 @KayzB! I am dying to know the progress of the eggs but it's the weekend and I don't even know if anyone would be there. And I'm the kind of person that over analyses any bit of info so my coping strategy for that is to leave it to the FS's! What will be will be!

Ps I think I'm part of the endo club, I say 'think' because mine was found just hanging out outside my uterus. In no man's land! Just a little bit! Weird!
    Good luck!! I can't wait to hear how you went. Fingers crossed for you !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would opt for the indoor option too Kay lol

hope u have all had a nice w/e, good luck to all this coming week who r getting things started, I pick up meds tomorrow not looking forward to seeing the bank a/c drop but hoping this will be all so worth it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rocky27 - Hopefully after the first one the fear goes a little bit. I should start jabbing Tuesday or Wednesday, AF is nearly here! That's a good idea, i might watch a few youtube videos!

Booboo78 - I am soooo not looking forward to seeing the bank account numbers starting to go down! FX it is all worth it xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB how are you Hun? Any sign of AF? Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try not to worry about the jabs, I found most of them didn't hurt. Make sure u get cotton balls and tape for afterwards. Once u do the 1st u feel better

Yes good idea to watch some utube vids they r helpful

Missalissa I don't have def figure but we will be about $11,000 down tomorrow morning with adding the Saizen it isn't cheap to pay all this up front

Kate gl for ET tomorrow morning hope all your embies r growing strong
    Last edited by Booboo78; 04-05-2014 at 21:08.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kate124 View Post
    Transfer is tomorrow at 12:15 @KayzB! I am dying to know the progress of the eggs but it's the weekend and I don't even know if anyone would be there. And I'm the kind of person that over analyses any bit of info so my coping strategy for that is to leave it to the FS's! What will be will be!

Ps I think I'm part of the endo club, I say 'think' because mine was found just hanging out outside my uterus. In no man's land! Just a little bit! Weird!
    sorry you're in the Endo club too! It's a bit too popular! Hopefully it will be the baby club for us all by the end of the month or next month for those cycling later! ,😁

9. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missalissa1987 View Post
    Rocky27 - Hopefully after the first one the fear goes a little bit. I should start jabbing Tuesday or Wednesday, AF is nearly here! That's a good idea, i might watch a few youtube videos!

Booboo78 - I am soooo not looking forward to seeing the bank account numbers starting to go down! FX it is all worth it xxxxxx
    Wow, Tues or Wed, that's exciting!! Let us know how you go with it! I start on Sat

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

missalissa1987  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why is it Monday again so soon?! 😞 Bring back the weekend! And my bed 😕

@blossom1 no hun it appears that AF is still MIA I had a cry about it to DH yesterday. Just so frustrated as was really looking to starting - and now it's delayed, again. Ugh.
    How about you hun, ovulation must be close! And then transfer this week yeah? Xx

@Fiona2 thanks hun 😘 This waiting for AF Is driving me as crazy as the 2ww! xx

@Rocky27 was yesterday your last day of the Pill hun? So AF should hopefully not be too far for you either! Hope the cramping & bloating has settled 😊 xx

@kate124 bring on 12.15pm!! Have you taken the day off today hun? So excited for you! Will they ring you beforehand with the blast results, or just tell you when you get there? Hope it goes fabulously well! 😊 xx

@Rocky27 5 days & counting hun! Sat will be here before you know it! Are you going to do the jabs yourself, or get DH to? xx

@francesthecat any sign of AF yet hun? I've been having cramps & aches for a week, but still nothing 😞 xx

@missalissa1987 yay not long till you start the journey hun! You will be jabbing like a pro in no time! 😉 xx

@Booboo78 oh too true - always $$ coming out, but never in! We should all start a tatts syndicate together & try our luck
    Can't remember if you said before, but when do you start jabbing hun? xx

@nightchild80 good luck for your scan today hun! Hope that slow boat to China bas turned into a speedboat! xx

@Sareeb77 & @Missjadels hope your triggers went well last night! 😊 xx

@Dreamer123 hope BT today goes well hun xx

Hi to everyone else! Hope you're all tracking well at your various stages 😊

Have a lovely week ahead ladies!! 😘 xxx
    Last edited by KayzB; 05-05-2014 at 06:25.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phew! Trigger needle at 11pm last night.. No more now DH seemed a little to excited to wake me and inject me last night. I think he is going to miss it!

Had a lovely mood swing last night, trying to get dinner ready and DH keeps touching me and I EXPLODED!! I have never seen him run out if the kitchen so fast ever!!

I have also noticed that my boobs have been super sensitive and I hate anything touching them besides my bra! Ohh and this is the 3rd day of nausea... Sigh!

@Wishing88 good luck today! My hormone levels were not up to what they should have been and I nearly had the cycle cancelled, but I am a couple if days behind and should be having EPU tomorrow

@kate124 good luck today Hun! I hope you have a perfect egg and a BFP!

@Rocky27 this was my first cycle and I was really worried about the needles but you get use to them!! I didn't even flinch near the end, I was use to them... I was lucky I only bruised once but I can see a bunch of tiny little needle marks under my belly button

@Motherwillbe good luck for your scan today. I hope they are growing nicely!

Thanks @Booboo78 I am not sure how that little sucker got there!

Good luck everyone! I have my fingers crossed for you all! xo
    Last edited by Missjadels; 05-05-2014 at 06:46. Reason: To many boo boos!