Closed Thread
Page 47 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @blossom1 thank you! Deep down I know it's just a roll of the dice with our blasts, although I was so sad That being said my expectations for this upcoming FET are pretty low right now. I hope I don't get too excited again, because as you said the crash is just awful! As you mentioned above to Rocky, I am finding my emotions to be out of wack post fresh cycle too.
    Pardon me if you mentioned it, where exactly are you in your FET cycle?
    yeah, it's kind of this strange balance between hope and realism...i try to keep grounded with it all as we are committed to going through all of our embryos in hope one becomes our bubba and in order to do that, plus keep working and living I need to keep sane, so balanced hope is how I approach it. I don't believe pessimism is useful as all it does is bring me down but outright"this is it" doesn't work for me either...sorry to go on but i see too many women (in my private practice too) burn out because of swinging into either camp! But we all do what's right for us! We do fet 2 days post ovulation. ...which im testing for...i think the big O will be Tuesday or Wednesday so transfer probably Thursday or Friday. How about you? Hopefully we can share the tww. Hang in there Hun, one of them will get there eventually and hopefully it is this upcoming cycle!!!! 😁

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer is tomorrow at 12:15 @KayzB! I am dying to know the progress of the eggs but it's the weekend and I don't even know if anyone would be there. And I'm the kind of person that over analyses any bit of info so my coping strategy for that is to leave it to the FS's! What will be will be!

Ps I think I'm part of the endo club, I say 'think' because mine was found just hanging out outside my uterus. In no man's land! Just a little bit! Weird!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I'm reading along, just waiting to say yep I'm jabbing!! AF is 3 days late WTF or 5 days late if I'm on 26 day cycle. Grrr I want to get this show on the road. I've got growth hormones for this cycle, and will need 5 needles a day.

Good luck for transfers Kate I can't wait to be PUPO again.

Anyone have any ideas how to get AF to hurry up. I've even done the BD twice this weekend, not trying again lol that was enough. ?? These cramps are driving me nuts, and still no show.

Best of luck everyone ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Anyone have any ideas how to get AF to hurry up. I've even done the BD twice this weekend, not trying again lol that was enough. ?? These cramps are driving me nuts, and still no show.
    @francesthecat oh hun I'm in the same boat! CD32 and still no AF 😞 I've been drinking pineapple juice to try bring it on, but that hasn't done anything yet.

Would love to hear if others have any ideas how to speed things up!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @francesthecat oh hun I'm in the same boat! CD32 and still no AF 😞 I've been drinking pineapple juice to try bring it on, but that hasn't done anything yet.

Would love to hear if others have any ideas how to speed things up!
    oh dear, you poor things..sex or alcohol! Or a run...the last option sounds too hard the first two alright tho! 😁

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    oh dear, you poor things..sex or alcohol! Or a run...the last option sounds too hard the first two alright tho! 😁
    Lol crappy weather in Melb today, so may have to opt for the 'indoor' options instead! 😜 xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blossom1, I completely understand and don't think you are blabbing on It is tough! My AF will be due when you are in your 2ww, so I am a far way behind you. I will be here to cheer you on an keep you sane though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kate124 good luck!! The endo club sucks but at least we all have one another

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat & @KayzB hope silly ol' AF shows up for you guys soon

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (04-05-2014),KayzB  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate124 - Good luck for tommorrow! Hope you get good news and i hope you are feeling better

Nightchild80 - Good luck for your scan tomorrow! I will get my baseline BT CD2, which will be Tuesday or Wednesday! Start jabbing then, woohoo!

Missjadels - Yay for being back on track! So you are triggering tonight hope DH surgery goes well on Tues!

Butterfly39 - Hi! Hope this is your cycle

Rocky27 -
    I am quite nervous at the thought of giving myself an injection too! it is slightly exciting though! I am saying that now lol. Roll on the 10th for you xx

Francisthecat -
    Yay for jabbing! AF is always late when we want her here! 5 injections???? You poor pin cushion! No advice on how to bring on AF, ill second the sex and alcohol advice though! Throw in a bit of rock and roll for good measure lol xxxxx

KayzB -
    Hope you are well! Hurry up AF! Lol. I should be CD1 tomorrow or Tuesday, jabbing here i come! Hello to anyone i have missed! Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xxxxxx

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missalissa1987 For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (04-05-2014),francesthecat  (04-05-2014)