Closed Thread
Page 45 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's official! My bowel has entered the building! Welcome back! Feeling much better today, have planned the day around the couch, movies and a good book. Had a brief temper flare when I saw the empty bag of the chocolates Mum bought for me in the bin. I didn't even get one!!! DH is soon to be abbreviated to BH - bloody husband!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Booboo78 am on CD31, still waiting for AF 😕
    Don't worry hun, you won't need to do another round of BT's again as this cycle will be your lucky one!! 😘

@blossom1 yep this whole journey seems to involve waiting at every stage! How frustrating 😞
    I've always had painful, heavy periods, but laparoscopy last year didn't reveal anything, except a big thickening mass on the lining which they removed. Then again my old FS wasn't the most thorough, so who knows!
    When AF does arrive I have to start taking Pill up until at least CD14 and then book in for D&C scratch.

Less than a week till your FET hun, no doubt it can't come soon enough! 😘 xx

@kate124 YAY!! Ah it's the lil things in life 😄 hehe And just in time for your transfer 😊 Is your back pain any better? Hope so hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB yep, shouldn't be far away. I don't really understand why they need to exactly pinpoint ovulation, if it happens on Sunday won't the blood test reveal that on Monday and then we would just transfer on Tuesday for the two day transfer..,I'm sure there are things I'm not understanding!

Does the d and c and scratch help? I've heard it mentioned here and there? The mass on your lining they found sounds scary! Hopefully it wAs all sorted ok? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck blossom! Are you doing a natural or medicated FET? Hoping my cycle starts in 12 days.
    Oh I am also a bit confused by the timing you mentioned.. ive wondered the same

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 do you have endo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    Good luck blossom! Are you doing a natural or medicated FET? Hoping my cycle starts in 12 days.
    Oh I am also a bit confused by the timing you mentioned.. ive wondered the same
    hi Fiona! First nat fet for us😊 much more chilled out than last months first stim cycle! That ended in a chemical pregnancy so it was a bit of a rollercoaster! Yes, Endo for me but it's been gosh 15 years since a lap, but the three i had in early 20s showed that and i still have all the same symptoms. Do you have Endo? I get awful period pain - cant work and hit the drugs for 24 hours and bed. Wish i wasn't 37 and trying for bub, but was never right when i was younger 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blossom, it'll be my first natural fet too. I also have endo... its kind of like a silent assassin for me, it was only discovered via lap for infertility last year. It was all over my ovaries, pouch of Douglas, ligaments, ureter and now uterus is adhered to bowel and ovaries... no pain just spotting. So it is at the back of my mind re: IVF.

I know age plays a factor, although a number of factors come in to play so I hope youre jot worrying too much (hugs). How many frosties do you have
    Last edited by Fiona2; 03-05-2014 at 21:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    Blossom, it'll be my first natural fet too. I also have endo... its kind of like a silent assassin for me, it was only discovered via lap for infertility last year. It was all over my ovaries, pouch of Douglas, ligaments, ureter and now uterus is adhered to bowel and ovaries... no pain just spotting. So it is at the back of my mind re: IVF.

I know age plays a factor, although a number of factors come in to play so I hope youre jot worrying too much (hugs). How many frosties do you have
    i have heard ivf is great for Endo in terms of outcomes for pregnancy rates so i have high hopes for you! Amazing, you don't get pain? We have 8 snow babies 😃 how bout you?😊 So your a week or so away from transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 many believe a D&C (i.e the healing process from the scratch) helps with implantation. It'll be my first time having one. Don't know if it actually does help but anything is worth a shot! 😊

Just saw you have 8 snowbabies hun wow I didn't realise! Go you!! That's awesome 😘 xx

@Sareeb77 trigger for you tonight yeah hun? How exciting!! Hope it goes well 😊 xx

AFM: Still waiting waiting for AF 😞 Still cramps but no AF yet. CD32 now..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB oh man, get a move on AF!!! It's so frustrating waiting hey..... 💃💞 that's an AF dance for you!!!! Hope the scratch is just the ticket! One thing i learned recently about AF is that she is dependent on your ovulating date...i normally ovulate day 14 so luteal phase is 2 weeks from there meaning AF turns up 2 weeks after ovulating. So this month im at day 17 and i ain't ovulated yet so i already know im going to be a week late if there is a next cycle. I found it interesting as i thought af was late coz i was stressed etc but apparently its if you ovulate later than normal. Hope today is your day so you can get the show on the road!!!