Closed Thread
Page 41 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Motherwillbe: Welcome to the thread! Sounds like you have a good haul and on track. Are you on Day 8 or 10?

@missalissa1987: Apparently I am the slow boat to China, so I'm having another scan on Monday. Any idea when you have to do your BT?

@KayzB: Scan this morning and rather than grow bigger on 166iu FSH, I'm developing more follicles. The FS is calling me the slow boat to China and I don't blame him. The largest follicle on my right is already 24mm, but the left ones range from 12-14mm average. He wants to scan me again on Monday to see what happens.

Will you have to do the scratch during a specific period on a cycle?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

Motherwillbe  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ok experienced ivfers who have done fet. My scan today showed my lead folly at 16mm and lining at 8mm. This is first fet since our first ivf last month. Gone back to back! Any ideas what those numbers mean? I'm now day 15 which is very late for me but that is coz of previous stims apparently. I normally ovulate day 14 but im still some ways off yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Ok experienced ivfers who have done fet. My scan today showed my lead folly at 16mm and lining at 8mm. This is first fet since our first ivf last month. Gone back to back! Any ideas what those numbers mean? I'm now day 15 which is very late for me but that is coz of previous stims apparently. I normally ovulate day 14 but im still some ways off yet!
    Hmmm... are they expecting you to ovulate? Usually in a cycle, they'll trigger you when your follies hit 18 to 20mm. Given follies grow 1-2mm per day, you may not be too far off the mark.

According to a study from Shady Grove from 2007, " Clinical pregnancy rates increased gradually from 53% among patients with a lining of <9 mm, to 77% among patients with a lining of > or =16 mm.". My lining at Day 14 is 13mm, so yours is thinner, but 8mm and above is considered fine, so you're probably not that far off from being ready.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchild80 View Post
    Hmmm... are they expecting you to ovulate? Usually in a cycle, they'll trigger you when your follies hit 18 to 20mm. Given follies grow 1-2mm per day, you may not be too far off the mark.

According to a study from Shady Grove from 2007, " Clinical pregnancy rates increased gradually from 53% among patients with a lining of <9 mm, to 77% among patients with a lining of > or =16 mm.". My lining at Day 14 is 13mm, so yours is thinner, but 8mm and above is considered fine, so you're probably not that far off from being ready.
    😃 yep because it's a nay fet there's no trigger, just waiting to catch ovulating then transfer 2 days later. Looking at signs on body id say im still 3 days off ovulating, but i could be wrong and be physically messed up this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow, busy thread. I was going to say Yay! Its MAY! But that happened yesterday
    @KayzB I saw your message pop up about starting my meds today and I thought sh%t I haven't jabbed yet! So just did that. Glad your FS is getting on top of things.

@two mummys 8 fertilised sounds very promising!
    @Motherwillbe 10 follies sounds good! I'll be about a week behind you I think by the sound of it.

hi @francesthecat are you cycling again? I've lost track of where we all are! You had a new FS didn't you?
    @MrsFurBabies number 4 was the lucky one for me, hope it is for you too.
    @nightchild80
    how many days have you been jabbing for??? Its not great when we get nick names from the doc!

So yep, I started jabbing today, I've just got over a month long chest infection so I am feeling bright as a button and raring to go.

to everyone that I missed
    Last edited by Bongley; 02-05-2014 at 11:11.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

MrsFurBabies  (02-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    ������ yep because it's a nay fet there's no trigger, just waiting to catch ovulating then transfer 2 days later. Looking at signs on body id say im still 3 days off ovulating, but i could be wrong and be physically messed up this cycle!
    Are they making you take BT to determine when you've ovulated? Or are you doing those home ovulation kits?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Wow, busy thread. I was going to say Yay! Its MAY! But that happened yesterday

@nightchild80
    how many days have you been jabbing for??? Its not great when we get nick names from the doc!

So yep, I started jabbing today, I've just got over a month long chest infection so I am feeling bright as a button and raring to go.

to everyone that I missed
    Today is Day 14, so 14 days of jabbing. The next scan on Monday is Day 17 with the view EPU will be on Day 19. And you're right, you don't want a doc to be giving you a nickname and certainly not one that's 'Slow Boat to China'.

Good luck with the jabbing! What protocol are you on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ooh, that is a long one. it works for you. Maybe you can come up with a nickname for your FS........

I am on a long down regulation so that's not exactly speedy either, on the pill for 18 days, then synarel for a few weeks. now jabbing for 2. Still I'm on the home stretch now. EPU thursday after next. So I'll be about a week behind you.
    I get a fair amount of eggs, they're just all cr@p.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchild80 View Post
    Are they making you take BT to determine when you've ovulated? Or are you doing those home ovulation kits?
    got to do both

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my egg retrieval honeymoon is over. I feel pretty terrible. Had to leave work early, I have bloated like a beached whale and have bad lower back pain, not to mention how crappy generally I feel. Probably pushed myself too far, just hate lying around.