Closed Thread
Page 4 of 175 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    Oh great @Soques again! Lol jk hun sorry to see you here (but I mean that in the nicest way possible!)
    Let's hope it'll finally be Our turn eh for a successfully magical outcome! xx

Welcome @Rocky27! Understandable that you told people out of excitement hun. But yeah it would put extra pressure on you. With people wanting to know where things are at & waiting/expecting things to happen etc. Do they know that you're actually starting in May though? If not you could keep it under wraps from now onwards?

When do you start jabbing & what will you be on? xx
    Thanks KayzB Yeah, unfortunately ages ago I told people it was May & well now the 1000 questions have started, which I have been trying to avoid & not answer directly. It's funny because I needed to talk about it ages ago but don't want to now...trust me to tell everyone..

I think it's the 10th of May I start jabbing. They sent me a schedule through the mail which says I start Gonal F on the 10th & Cetrotide on the 16th May. I don't really understand a lot of it yet. I have an appt on the 29th of April where they show me how to do the injections.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KayzB - O dear! What was it like having the OHSS? Yea in that situation you kind of have to tell lol. I just don't like the idea of my parents worrying about me when they're on the other side of the world but thats life! I have my sis in law to talk to aswell, i love chatting with her, she doesn't say stupid things lol. Some of the stuff i have read, that people have heard/been told while doing ART in crazy!

Soques - Hi! I hope you have more success with Genea, I have heard they are really good! And I am with you - cannot WAIT for a TWW where I am in with a shot!

Rocky - Hi I know you from the other thread how have you been? You seem to have all your dates set! All i know is I have to make an appointment a week before my May period is due. Which from my calculations.... is about the 29th April! We might be cycling at exactly the same time! If i were you, I would politely tell people not to ask you a million questions, and you will keep them updated at your own pace. Some days from what i understand you will be feeling better about it all than others, and on them days you can answer questions if you like. Hope that makes sense lol. I am guessing you are doing an antagonist cycle?

Frogpossum - Hi! It is hard not to be envious of people who get pregnant very easily! I am sure you are over the moon for your sister but it's still hard good luck for May!

Bel2466 - Hi I recognise your name hope you are all good and getting ready for May/June

xxx

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missalissa1987 For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (04-04-2014),frogpossum  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @frogpossum & @bel2466! *waves*

@frogpossum oh gosh that must be really difficult for you hun. I had the same thing happen with my sis. In the midst of all our trying (& failing) my sis easily got pregnant & popped out her 2nd last month. Of course you're happy for them, but at the same time it feels like another kick in the guts.
    But don't worry hun, our time to shine will come soon xox

@Rocky27 it all does sound confusing & like a whole heap gibberish to begin with! But I'm sure after your first appointment it'll make much more sense. You'll be a pro at jabbing in no time! But hopefully this cycle will be the first & last time you'll even need to do it xx

@missalissa1987 it was absolutely horrible hun. I've never experienced such immense pain ever. One of those situations where you feel like you're never going to get better, just so sick & in pain that you can't see any light at the end of the tunnel! Thank God that's over lol
    So I'm really hoping my next FET works as I really don't want to start another stim cycle! Lets hope I won't have to xx

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (04-04-2014),frogpossum  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missa as far as I know I'll be on a long down reg cycle, last 2 have been antagonist.
    Our fertility issues are very low count for dh and I have low amh
    Yes I know what you mean about the waiting, I'm starting to get a little inpatient now
    Kay great news on your new FS it's good to go to someone u have heard is trustworthy and supportive.
    Welcome OIC hope your IUI is successful sending the best of luck
    Welcome Rocky & hi Frogspossum I totally know how you feel, I have 3 friends pregnant at the moment, whilst I am so happy for them I do find it a little hard, and keep thinking why not me, one was only trying for a few months also so jealous
    Hi Soques, I am also yet to get to transfer it sucks dosent it!! our clinic are more for 5dt what about yours?
    As for telling people we have told my parents/family but not all and only 1 other friend knows plan on keeping it that way I think. Just find it easier less pressure. Although sometimes I feel like opening up I just can't. I have found this forum such a stress relief from how I'm feeling and very thankful for it
    Hi Chiefs nice of u to pop in, I'm doing ok just waiting for AF she should show by next week then I'll make the call to get this ball rolling again - finally lol
    U are currently cycling aren't you? How is everything going luv?
    Have a good w/e all xo

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (04-04-2014),frogpossum  (04-04-2014),KayzB  (04-04-2014),OIC  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KayzB O dear! Sounds awful! I have everything crossed that you won't have to stim again!

Booboo78F
    I am praying to the AF fairy for the both of us! Hurry up! One of the few times i will be saying that

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, 2 more weeks till very long easter weekend wooop wooop xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to missalissa1987 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Might be joining you ladies, have a review with the FS on the 22nd April and my first appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist, so may start again in May but there was talk about an endometrial scratch so it may be closer to June. Just have to wait and see.

Biggest concern at the moment is my high TPO thyroid antibodies hopefully the endo has an answer, already on thryoxine so not sure what the answer is.

Good luck to everybody!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Ill be doing another stimm cycle in early May this will be my 12 cycle and OMG 9 stimm I think not gonna bother putting that in a sig too embarrassing.

Have my review with FS at end of the month to see what else we can tweak.

Some familiar names Let's make May an amazing month of BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Hi All,

Ill be doing another stimm cycle in early May this will be my 12 cycle and OMG 9 stimm I think not gonna bother putting that in a sig too embarrassing.

Have my review with FS at end of the month to see what else we can tweak.

Some familiar names Let's make May an amazing month of BFP

Wow frances I don't know how you do it! I have only done two full stim cycles and don't even know if I can do one more...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies thought is pop over since I'll be doing my FET in may, abit of a background Is in my sig we had first transfer with ivf last month and was another chemical since I have family history of thrombophlebitis and immune issues my FS is testing me for all blood clotting issues and we are doing a nk cell biopsy this month to test for that we've agreed even if things come back clear I'll be ping a cycle using prednisone and clexane , been feeling off since my chemical I honestly thought since it was through ivf things would be different but they weren't still trying to get my head around it I guess knowing when I do fall pregnant again I'll be nothing but anxious and worried, hope everyone is well and we all get our BFP in may 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I ment thrombophilia not thrombophilitis

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!