Closed Thread
Page 39 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Two mummys View Post
    Just popping in.
    Let me introduce myself I'm 23 this is out second round of ivf. First cycle was cancelled at day 9 due to on of my follie taking all the meds so had a long ttw for af.
    This cycle has been really kind to me I had my egg pick up yesterday with 18eggs collected got the call this morning and 14 of then were mature but only 8 fertilized it's only day one I'm doing a 5dt so finger cross they all survive the next four days )
    I have had no pain what so ever after EPU so I'm lucky.
    Here's for a long 4day wait
    @Two mummys welcome hun! 8 fertilised is awesome! I'm sure you'll have a great blast to transfer, and lots left to freeze! 😊 How many will you be transferring? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kate124 View Post
    Good morning! After a busy night going to the toilet back and forth with a full bladder (5 times) I am happy to see the sun come up! I just had a call from the scientist and she told me the following: 15/16 of the eggs were mature and 10 have fertilised. Now we wait until Monday to see how they've gone and for the transfer! I'm taking Prednisalone and Crinone up until then. Enjoy your Monday xx
    @kate124 glad you are feeling better hun! Your numbers are fab! Not long till you'll be in the 2ww - exciting times ahead! 😄 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.
    Had appointment with my new FS today, and gosh was she a breath of fresh air! So much more investigative & thorough than my old FS.
    Have to get some bloods done, and a D&C scratch. That won't be till end of the month though.
    FET will prob be June & she'll be putting me on different protocol for that too.
    Also has asked for my DH to do some bloods as well as ultrasound.

So we were very happy with her, so much more willing to try/do different things for us. Hopefully our experience with her will be a much more successful one 😊

Hope everyone is doing well! TGIF tomorrow! 😃 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB glad you are happy with your new FD Yep DH surgery is on Tuesday and EPU is scheduled for Tues straight after his surgery. I have made the choice to not to do egg collection if they don't find sperm. We both made the choice that we would rather adopt then use a sperm donor

@Sareeb77 good luck for tomorrow! I hope all goes well!

@kate124 I agree, you need to milk this for all it's worth! You need to be looked after now..Great news on the fertilised eggs! Hope Monday goes well

@nightchild80 nurse said that they will drain the cyst while doing egg collection... I had no idea I had even had one until yesterday, but It feels better that there is a reason why I was not responding as well as I should have been! Still on 300 of puregon, but that may change tomorrow.

@Two mummys 8 fertilised eggs is a great result! I hope it all goes well from now on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missjadels View Post
    @KayzB glad you are happy with your new FD Yep DH surgery is on Tuesday and EPU is scheduled for Tues straight after his surgery. I have made the choice to not to do egg collection if they don't find sperm. We both made the choice that we would rather adopt then use a sperm donor
    @Missjadels completely understandable hun, I would be the same too re adopting instead. But anyway you won't even to worry abt that as I'm sure your DH's procedure will go wonderfully! 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB GREAT NEWS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @KayzB GREAT NEWS
    @Fiona2 thanks hunny! Things won't really start happening till my next AF, so I will accompany you in your 4ww till then! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB - that's good that the FS is keen to thoroughly investigate your DH. I want to request the same for mine, no one has even physically checked him out. Just the SA. Would be great to have a go at conceiving naturally if it's something they might be able to fix? Just a little bit of a wait for you, use this time to chill!

Thanks to everyone for the support. I'm going back to work tomorrow, feel pretty good. My boss knows what I'm going through and is really understanding. I'll just sit at my desk all day! This is way too much info, but slightly concerning, I'm yet to have a bowel movement since Tuesday. The FN said I need to have that sorted before Monday's transfer. Eeeeek!!! I'm scared of the pain!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kate124 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (01-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kate124 View Post
    @KayzB - that's good that the FS is keen to thoroughly investigate your DH. I want to request the same for mine, no one has even physically checked him out. Just the SA. Would be great to have a go at conceiving naturally if it's something they might be able to fix? Just a little bit of a wait for you, use this time to chill!

Thanks to everyone for the support. I'm going back to work tomorrow, feel pretty good. My boss knows what I'm going through and is really understanding. I'll just sit at my desk all day! This is way too much info, but slightly concerning, I'm yet to have a bowel movement since Tuesday. The FN said I need to have that sorted before Monday's transfer. Eeeeek!!! I'm scared of the pain!!!
    @kate124 Oh hun I know how you're feeling! I was the exact same. But constipation after EPU is unfortunately normal. Have you tried a stool softener, like coloxyl? Also munch on some prunes 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funnily enough Coloxyl is what I bought today! I'll have one tonight along with my Crinone. Oh fun times to be had!! :-/