Closed Thread
Page 38 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate great nos, hope u r feeling ok after EPU. Gl on fert rates for tomorrow hope your embies r growing strong

Missalissa I would say it would depend on your age/weight, they would look at your BT results, amh levels etc, ask them next time and see what they say

Sareeb gl with your scan/BT and hope EPU goes well. Does your clinic always do 2dt? Mine prefer only 5dt That's right Mother's Day isn't far, fx for a lucky month

Monday is creeping up, will be paying a lot of money upfront with the added Saizen

Nightchild it is 1st time using the saizen, it's another daily jab that goes along with stimming. Can help egg quality- hopefully it will for me

Kay how r u feeling not too bad I hope, AF sucks

Wishing hope the time till EPU goes quick for u
    Last edited by Booboo78; 30-04-2014 at 22:04.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

kate124  (30-04-2014),KayzB  (01-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Booboo78 - Yay for starting sniffing on Monday! Hope this style of cycle is the one that works

KayzB - Sucks your AF is bad i hate cramps! Make you feel so bleugh. I know i am not going to feel like injecting when i am all AF bleugh! Good luck for your apt tomorrow! Let us know how it goes And i would love a holiday too! I think i might look at one regardless of the outcome of this cycle....

Nightchild80 -
    Sorry to hear your EPU plans collide with your MIL plans! That sucks! Does she know about the IVF? Hope you work something out xxx

Kate124 Yay! Excellent result! Let us know about the fertilisation rates! And keep an eye on the OHSS symptoms but i am sure you'll be fine xxx

Thanks for the advice everyone. My AMH is 36, i am 5ft and about 45kilos, so maybe that has something to do with it. I suppose if i dont respond they will just increase the dose! I get a blood test 4days into stimming.

Hi to everyone else xxxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to missalissa1987 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (01-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! I'm really hopeless at replying individually but I'm keeping up to speed with you and crossing fingers! Today hasn't been too bad, the pain has been just a bit of cramping like discomfort. I'm able to walk around with minimal pain (however I'll keep that from DH - I quite enjoy my food being delivered to my couch)!! I have to start weighing myself tomorrow to keep an eye on OHSS. Bring on the 1st May and a month of good news for everyone - starting tomorrow with (hopefully) a good number of fertilised eggies!! xx
    Last edited by kate124; 30-04-2014 at 22:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Golly gosh, this thread moves fast!! I will need to read everything again and respond to y'all later!

My my scan yesterday went well. 10 little eggs, one really good size and the others all measuring around 12-14. Surgery and EPU has been cancelled for Friday BUT Tuesday is the new date, so as long as these little follicles grow we are set! I will have another blood test tomorrow so hopefully all goes well. My Nurse mentioned to me they believe that the reason I have not responded as well as they thought was because I have a lovely cyst that looks like it is taking a lot of the hormones! I didn't even know I had one until yesterday!! So my cyst is growing really well, and my eggs are slowly following...

I have my fingers crossed for everyone and I hope that May is full of lots of Positives!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Booboo78 my FS has me on a drug trial as a result of my bad responses to other protocols & one of the conditions is 2dt. I'm ok with it, my theory is if it's going to happen it'll happen be it 2dt or 5dt🙏. Last time on this drug I had no feelings at all & got the best follicle & egg yield this time feeling tight in the tummy so here's hoping it's even better this time round. @kate124 definitely rest up you can't possibly be expected to get you own food you're preparing your body, I use that one all the time😉

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sareeb77 For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (01-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Wishing88 glad things are going well for you hun! Hope BT tomorrow confirms all is on track for EPU 😊 xx

@Sareeb77 ooh things seem to have moved quickly for you! 😊 EPU is so close! Hope scan tomorrow confirms all systems go for Mon! 😄 xx

@missalissa1987 Yep definitely lots more room for them to increase your dose if needed, & great that they do BT to check. When do you actually start jabbing hun? xx

lol @kate124 definitely milk it for all it's worth hun! You deserve to be waited on anyway How ru feeling today? Hope just as good (if not better) than yesterday. For me it was the 2nd day when everything went downhill!
    Looking forward to hearing your fertilisation rates 😊 xx

@Missjadels oh very crappy about the cyst hun, but so great that they picked up on it. And a potential reason for why you weren't responding as well.
    So DH's procedure will also be on Tues yeah? Will it happen the same time as your EPU? And at the same hospital? xx

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

missalissa1987  (01-05-2014),Sareeb77  (01-05-2014),Wishing88  (01-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning! After a busy night going to the toilet back and forth with a full bladder (5 times) I am happy to see the sun come up! I just had a call from the scientist and she told me the following: 15/16 of the eggs were mature and 10 have fertilised. Now we wait until Monday to see how they've gone and for the transfer! I'm taking Prednisalone and Crinone up until then. Enjoy your Monday xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like i ovulated early
    I'm not sure if this is common on the Syneral cycle
    Has anyone else had this happen ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kate124: That's a great fertilisation rate! So you'll be doing a 5 day transfer? you get some great blasties.

@Missjadels: Oh dear, did they recommend any course of action with the cyst? Good thing they caught it and it does provide some explanation about why you may not be responding as well as you'd hoped.

@missalissa1987: 75iu is a little low, but your FS may be the cautious kind and wants to see how you respond to FSH first. If you're not responding as well, they may up your dosage. Better to start slow than have you balloon out with OHSS on the get-go. And like @blossom1, your age and BMI may also be a factor they are starting you on a smaller dosage. When I started on my first cycle, I was 33 years old and 60kg, so they put me on 150iu.

@Rocky27: The man is a hoot and got us our first positive BT, even though it turned out to have trisomy issues. He and his nurses are the best team and take such great care of his 'girls'. By the sounds of it, your FS has you on a similar protocol and I got a much better result on it than my first flare one with another FS. Good luck on your cycle!

@KayzB: When your drug list to take everyday looks like a weekly shopping list, it's so easy to miscalculate and miss something, isn't it? Thank goodness one of the nurses picked it up for you. My kitchen counter is full of pill boxes and boxes of syringes, I almost feel like a geriatric.

My MIL knows we're undergoing IVF, but after the drama of our first successful/unsuccessful round (she gave us grief about not sharing the good news to EVERYONE when it turned out we had an early miscarriage), we agreed to stop giving her any details. Undergoing IVF is stressful enough without having to worry about other people's feelings on the matter, so will not be explaining anything to her and will have to make other arrangements... or go to morning tea buzzed up on brandy and Valium.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

missalissa1987  (01-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in.
    Let me introduce myself I'm 23 this is out second round of ivf. First cycle was cancelled at day 9 due to on of my follie taking all the meds so had a long ttw for af.
    This cycle has been really kind to me I had my egg pick up yesterday with 18eggs collected got the call this morning and 14 of then were mature but only 8 fertilized it's only day one I'm doing a 5dt so finger cross they all survive the next four days )
    I have had no pain what so ever after EPU so I'm lucky.
    Here's for a long 4day wait