Closed Thread
Page 37 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I am on my phone so will do personals later, but was just wondering if anyone had advice. I am getting started on 75iu of GonalF, is that not heaps low? Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi missalissa! I was started on 150 Gonal-f and this is my first go. Not sure how they work out the initial dosage? I grew 21 follicles and they took out 16 eggs today. Good luck with the injections, they are a piece of cake!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kate124 For This Useful Post:

missalissa1987  (30-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by missalissa1987 View Post
    Hi everyone! I am on my phone so will do personals later, but was just wondering if anyone had advice. I am getting started on 75iu of GonalF, is that not heaps low? Xxx
    hello Hun. Looking at your age you are young compared to some of us...i reckon that's why, plus body weight. You might be really slim. For example, im 37 and about 70kg, probably about 6kg over ideal. I was on 225 and responded well 😊

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's good to know Phee about the Gonal F & good tip about the ice for the other one. I'll have to remember

Booboo, I'd imagine waiting after the epu would be really nerve wracking!

Bongley, they were really informative. They gave me heaps of info & had it all printed out on a daily/weekly schedule for me. I'm a list person so it makes it easy for me to follow. I'll stick it on the fridge but will try to take it down when others come over They even gave me instructions with pictures on how to give your self the injections so hopefully I won't stuff it up, lol

Hi Nightchild, no I'm in Far North QLD so not with Wazza. Although after hearing all the great things, I wish I was! that's good u're on the aspirin too.

Kate, that's a great amount of eggs that's good that you're resting up.

MissAlissa, I'm still learning so I'm not sure I'm sorry. Hopefully they'll up your dose later if it's needed. I hope someone who knows more about it can answer your question

I'm so sorry if I've missed anyone again! It's so hard on my phone. I hope everyone is well

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missalissa1987 I started on 112.5 and got 9 eggs at EPU. It is on the low side, but it can be increased if need be after more monitoring

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missalissa1987 View Post
    @missalissa1987 that is pretty low, but perhaps they're just playing on the (very) safe side? 😕 My first dose was 150iu. When do you actually start jabbing hun? Maybe you could give them a ring & just ask how they determined what dose to give you? xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 ooh that'll be lovely! How long will you be in Melb for? I'll try & tell the sun to come out for you!
    Lots of people seem to be going on lil getaways, think I need to plan one! DH brought up the idea last night of flying away somewhere warm. But that's all dependent on $$, which we're really lacking in at the moment! 😕 Guess will see how FET goes. I'd just feel so guilty spending $$ on a holiday, rather than putting it towards next stim cycle etc 😞 Ugh if only I could win tattslotto!..
    yeah i know what you mean 😞 the most we can do is a little interstate trip until we get our bfp. It all goes on bills hey! Fingers crossed you can go on a holiday PREGNANT !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @kate124 just checking in how you're feeling Hun? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread moves so fast @kate124 great number of eggs, hopefully this is a successful month for you.

I have had a blood test on Monday I have to keep up with the syneral and had to increase my puregon from 100units to 125 next blood test on Friday. I just want to have the EPU already, I have no patience.

Good luck to all hope you are all feeling ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome numbers @kate124. It's so busy in here which is great, everyone at different stages I think keeping up with you all is taking my mind off my own journey I seem to have got to the business end without realising. I have blood test tomorrow, scan Friday, all going well EPU Monday & transfer Wednesday. I'm hoping May is a good month for all of us after all it is Mother's Day month!! Positive thoughts ladies😊