Closed Thread
Page 36 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @KayzB good luck for tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it goes and what you think of them
    @Fiona2 thanks hun! Imagine after all this anticipation & excitement I end up being thoroughly disappointed with them! 😱 lol Nah I'm sure it will at least be an improvement..😃 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB: Period pains are the worse, but yay for you! You must be really excited to get going with your new FS! Let us know how the appointment goes and what protocol he/she puts you on.

@missalissa1987: Thanks! Things are developing slooooooooowly. My left ovary seems to be rather sulky.

@Booboo78: Clexane is an anticoagulant and has a horrible reputation for being one of the worst needles, but the manufacturer has recently changed the needle gauge, so it's better. I'm taking it in combination with prednisone. Cetrotide is an antagonist and suppresses LH. I haven't heard of Saizen being used in a protocol. Is this the first time you've used it?

@Rocky27: Welcome to the thread! I'm taking low dose aspirin and Cetrotide too. Are you with Wazza at QFG?

AFM - The follicles have grown only 1-2mm since Monday, so the fill-in FS is upping my FSH to 166iu and scheduled me for another scan on Friday, with the view of an EPU on Monday. Unfortunately that means a blastie transfer won't happen till Saturday and I planned for weeks to take my MIL to a really nice morning tea that day for Mother's Day. All good plans...

I also made a huge boo boo. I thought I had enough of all the drugs to last me till this morning's scan, but last night when I was ready to take my Cetrotide injection at 9pm, I didn't have any!!! I panicked and I didn't have the after-hours phone number of my fill-in FS. Good thing this morning's scan was at 6:45am, so I made my confession and he jabbed me immediately. He doesn't think I've botched it, so here's hoping I didn't screw up my cycle...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (30-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone else doing a flare - Syneral / GonalF cycle ?
    I'm trying to work out when approx my egg collection can be as i know these cycles can be a bit longer.
    Have Day 9 scan tomorrow so i'm guessing that info will help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by amie999 View Post
    Is anyone else doing a flare - Syneral / GonalF cycle ?
    I'm trying to work out when approx my egg collection can be as i know these cycles can be a bit longer.
    Have Day 9 scan tomorrow so i'm guessing that info will help.
    that was mine😃 i had egg collection on day 15 😃 13 eggies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone! I'm alive! All went well, just resting on the couch now. Only about a 2/10 for discomfort. They got 16 eggs out of the 21 follicles which I think is good! They are monitoring me for mild OHSS so it's good to know they are onto it! DH did his bit, count was still low with 5 million but after washing it was 21 million? I don't get how that works really but she said they'd still do ICSI and not IVF to make sure they fertilise properly. We will know in the morning how it all went! My transfer will be on Monday so that's a bit exciting. Have to rest up, drink lots and get my body healed for it now. Off to sleep for me now zzzzzz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I just received my blood test and I have low vita D and elevated homocysteine level. Should I continue this month with my ivf or should I wait. How long does it take for levels too become normal.

Thank u up for advise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    [QUOTE=Happy12345;7757014]Hi, I just received my blood test and I have low vita D and elevated homocysteine level. Should I continue this month with my ivf or should I wait. How long does it take for levels too become normal.

Thank u up for advise[/QUOTE
    Vitamin d levels that are low is very common in Australia, so that would not stop me! The other i don't know about 😊 in fact many have low vit d and never know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nightchild80 every mm counts hun so that's still an improvement!

Glad your injection wasn't delayed too much! It's so easy to overlook that though - I also miscalculated one of mine, and even my nurse did too! But luckily another nurse was going through the faxes & picked up on it. Good thing too coz it was a weekend & I would have gone into panic meltdown!

That's crappy re plans with your MIL Does she know you're going through the IVF process? Perhaps take a raincheck for the following week? I know intent was to have it on the actual day, but I'm sure she'd still enjoy/appreciate it even it's a week late 😊 xx

@kate124 yayy congrats 16 is awesome hun!! Glad you are not feeling too bad. Get lots of rest. Hope your lil embies fertilise nicely! Keep us updated! 😊 xx

Hi @Happy12345 my vit D is low-ish too, but have never been told that it's cause for stopping/delaying IVF. It's pretty common for people to have low Vit D levels. Do/will you be taking Vit D supplements?
    I don't know anything about homocysteine levels so unfortunately can't help you with that..

Hi @amie999 good luck for your scan tomorrow 😊
    Last edited by KayzB; 30-04-2014 at 15:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kate124 View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm alive! All went well, just resting on the couch now. Only about a 2/10 for discomfort. They got 16 eggs out of the 21 follicles which I think is good! They are monitoring me for mild OHSS so it's good to know they are onto it! DH did his bit, count was still low with 5 million but after washing it was 21 million? I don't get how that works really but she said they'd still do ICSI and not IVF to make sure they fertilise properly. We will know in the morning how it all went! My transfer will be on Monday so that's a bit exciting. Have to rest up, drink lots and get my body healed for it now. Off to sleep for me now zzzzzz
    yahhhh Kate! Fingers crossed all goes according to plan. Don't be surprised if tomorrow you feel rubbish. I was so shocked to be fine then not and wish i had been warned that it was day 2 where i would be most yucky! But fingers crossed it is smooth Sailing now!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kate124 congrats, rest up!
    @nightchild80 oh my gosh how stressful, glad it was all ok!
    @amie999 I hope you get an estimate, my EPU was Day 12