Closed Thread
Page 35 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missjadels View Post
    @KayzB - ice defiantly helps! I am hating the double injections thou!. Received the call last night, had to increase Puregon injections from 150 to 300. My FS cant not believe that they are having problems with my hormones reaching the right number! I believe it was because i was put on the pill to miss my period, but i was still bleeding for 3 weeks :-/
    @Booboo78 - thank you!
    @Motherwillbe - fingers crossed this is your month! Today i am at day 11 of Puregon and day 3 of Orgalutran
    @missalissa1987 - I see Prof C. DH is with IVF Sydney and he is with Dr G. I was with WFC but made the switch to IVF Aus and have never looked back! I love my 2 nurses at Kogarahas well
    @phee83 - i hope this new clinic works out well for you and you get a BFP!
    @francesthecat - fingers crossed this new FS works well for you!

I see Prof C too! He's great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rocky27 ohh I've never heard of aspirin being used for treatment! You learn something new each day And yep stay clear of Nurofen hun, thins your lining & can sometimes interfere with hormones during stimming xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 29-04-2014 at 20:49.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (29-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Bongley yes! Come to our wee little island! I will give you heaps of ideas of where to go. Tassie in winter is gawjus, just cold but so nice for snuggling up in...think wood fire, marshmallows, red wine if not Utd 😃😃😃

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (30-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rocky that's the same protocol I was on in my first cycle. My new fs is getting me to take low dose asprin too (among all the other supplements he's getting me to take!). Hope it works for you! The Gonal f is fine, barely felt anything! The cetrotide stings a bit so I definitely iced before that one and it was fine too!

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 2 unsuccessful ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stephiew was interested to hear as I'll also be on a long cycle, my last 2 were antagonist

Missalissa gl for your orientation tomorrow

Phee sorry your last cycle failed gl hope this next time is it for u

MrsFurbabies hope all goes well for your endometrial scratch. I too have been taking Coq10 hopefully it has helped us both

Rocky once you do your 1st jab u will feel a lot better.
    , I remember being very worried to start with, now it's the waiting after EPU that affects me the most

Francesthecat glad to hear your new FS is doing additional testing, hope all goes well with your results

Fiona2 I know what u mean this thread moves quick, gl for your FET

Nightchild I think I'll look like a pin cushion also as I'll be adding Saizen this cycle. What is clexane and cetrotide? Hope things r looking better for Wed have u been on same dose?

Missjadels great news your BT results came back with a good increase in levels

Kate gl for EPU tomorrow hope u get some great nos, that's so funny about your dhs comments, imagine if the roles were reversed

AFM - nurse confirmed I'll be on a long down reg cycle, have apt mon to pick up meds and will start sniffing synarel that day .

Ill be on Menopur this round so lots of mixing with that and the Saizen, praying for a better result

Hi to everyone else hope u r all having a good week

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (30-04-2014),francesthecat  (29-04-2014),missalissa1987  (30-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kate124 good luck for EPU today hun!! I think you are the 1st of the May threaders to go in for EPU! 😊 Hope you haul in a good amount hun. Looking forward to hearing your results 😘 xx

@nightchild80 hope your 2nd scan goes well today hun! Hope those follies have grown since Mon 😊 xx

@Bongley ahh this is definitely one of those situations where looking familiar to people isn't a good thing! But hopefully this cycle will go so awesomely well that you won't need to any nurses etc again for some time 😊 xx

@Booboo78 good to hear your FS is putting you on a new/different protocol to the last. Hope it brings you amazing results hun 😘 xx

@blossom1 red wine & an open fireplace sounds divine! Think it's time
    I hopped on the Spirit of Tassie & come for a visit Then again, might as well stay in Melb - today is so miserable, cold & wet - & it's not even winter yet! xx

@missalissa1987 let us know how your orientation today goes hun, & what they have planned for you 😘 xx

AFM: Am having bad cramps, AF is due this week. Always soo painful & heavy 😞 On my way to work, but might have to leave early & head back home to bed & trusty hot water bottle.
    But appointment with FS tomorrow, YAY!
    Last edited by KayzB; 30-04-2014 at 06:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB thinking of you Hun, i always have to have a day off with period pain too. Tomorrow is an exciting day for you! I think we must be getting your weather at the moment! Wet wet wet. We are looking forward to a melbs trip in 2 weeks, that will be at the tail end of our 2ww so it will be a welcome distraction!!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    @Bongley yes! Come to our wee little island! I will give you heaps of ideas of where to go. Tassie in winter is gawjus, just cold but so nice for snuggling up in...think wood fire, marshmallows, red wine if not Utd ���������������� �
    Sounds great @blossom1 ! We're thinking of spring when this cycle and the next will be done and dusted. We haven't been able to plan very much with all the ivf cycles and the cost. I'm sure you all understand what I mean. So, this will be a farewell to all that. So if if I don't get UTD at least we'll have something to look forward to. It will be a wine, cheese and whisky fest
    @Rocky27 Oh I so understand the overwhelmed feeling, so much information to take in at first. I hope they gave you some info sheets that had all the dates and meds written down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB good luck for tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it goes and what you think of them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    @KayzB thinking of you Hun, i always have to have a day off with period pain too. Tomorrow is an exciting day for you! I think we must be getting your weather at the moment! Wet wet wet. We are looking forward to a melbs trip in 2 weeks, that will be at the tail end of our 2ww so it will be a welcome distraction!!! Xxx
    @blossom1 ooh that'll be lovely! How long will you be in Melb for? I'll try & tell the sun to come out for you!
    Lots of people seem to be going on lil getaways, think I need to plan one! DH brought up the idea last night of flying away somewhere warm. But that's all dependent on $$, which we're really lacking in at the moment! 😕 Guess will see how FET goes. I'd just feel so guilty spending $$ on a holiday, rather than putting it towards next stim cycle etc 😞 Ugh if only I could win tattslotto!..