Closed Thread
Page 32 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @blossom1 awesome hun glad you are feeling better! 😘 Spend the next week having some R&R in preparation for transfer! 😊 xx

@Missjadels that's great hun what a relief! Your bloods improved heaps (and so quickly) so I'm sure your follicles aren't too far behind 😊 Grow follies grow!! xx

@kate124 wow 21 follicles & of big sizes too! Sounds like you're going to haul in a good number of eggs hun! Keep an eye out for OHSS though hun.
    What time is your EPU on Wed? Are you feeling excited about it? A bit anxious too I'd imagine. But I'm sure it'll all go awesomely well 😘 xx

@Bongley a holiday to look forward to sounds awesome hun! 😊 Where are you thinking of going? Take me with you!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kate124 View Post
    Hey everybody, sorry I've been pretty flat out with work but have tried to catch up with how everyone is going. This is a very busy thread - I nearly need a spreadsheet that tells me what people are up to! I'm thinking of you all!

I had my ultrasound today after 10 days of Gonal-f injections (150) and I have 21 follicles, 19 of which are measuring 18mm and above, up to 24mm. Not really sure what all that means but I'm heading in for the egg collection on Wednesday, taking the trigger shot tonight. I have serious bloat going on so the DH is cooking tea!

Anyway, that's me keeping positive!
    wow Kate, keep an eye out for ohss Hun xxxx let us know how you go. Have they said anything about freezing all on this round? I guess it will depend on how many eggs are there! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB thanks Hun, definitely doing the resting bit! How are you getting on? Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    @KayzB thanks Hun, definitely doing the resting bit! How are you getting on? Xxx
    @blossom1 you must be finding FET much less full on than a stim cycle hey! 😊 how many will you be transferring hun?
    I'm still hanging out for my appointment! It cannot come soon enough! Excited about starting 😃 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 you must be finding FET much less full on than a stim cycle hey! 😊 how many will you be transferring hun?
    I'm still hanging out for my appointment! It cannot come soon enough! Excited about starting 😃 xx
    it's so good to be excited about starting! What number cycle is this for you? My Fs won't transfer more than 1 on this go(2nd try) as he says we have some fantastic embies...but, we all know that is no guarantee in this game! Two next time...if needed 😁😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    it's so good to be excited about starting! What number cycle is this for you? My Fs won't transfer more than 1 on this go(2nd try) as he says we have some fantastic embies...but, we all know that is no guarantee in this game! Two next time...if needed 😁😉
    @blossom1 I've done 2 stims & 1 FET; have 2 snowbabies left, so will do FET with new FS. Ideally would like to transfer both, but not sure what FS's view is about that. FX the FET works, as I really don't want to do another stim 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reassurance, what am I looking out for with the OHSS? They didn't mention anything about freezing or anything, I had that same FN who was completely rushed and pushed me out the door again. I'm going in at 8:15 on Wednesday and am about to have my trigger injection - like right now at 8:45! Eeeek!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nightchild80 - Hi! That's a lot of jabs! But I'm sure it will be worth it. Hope all goes to schedule and you get an end of the week EPU.

Missjadels -
    That's annoying i hope increasing the Puregon works. Grow follies grow!

Blossom -
    Hi have a good rest and hope all goes to plan!

Kate124 - Wow awesome result! Good to hear DH is making dinner, I am expecting mine to be treating me so i can do as little as possible. for Wednesday!

Bongley - Good luck for your cycle!

KayzB -
    Hi hope you are well.

xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missalissa1987 hi hun! Not long till your orientation! 😄 Have you armed yourself with questions to ask, or will just try & take in as much as they tell you/explain? xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 28-04-2014 at 21:22.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

missalissa1987  (29-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by KayzB; 28-04-2014 at 21:10.