Closed Thread
Page 31 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Boooooo Went for scan and blood test today. Only one good size follicle and 2 ok. not happy!

already talk that they have to contact Dr G to see is he can move surgery to Monday but he is semi retired so I bloody doubt that will happen!! Talk of maybe dr P doing the surgery. Felt like throwing myself on the ground like a child and crying!
    Expecting this afternoons call to increase Puregon injections. Boo

anyway, that is my rant over. Sorry ladies! Just not a happy camper!
    @KayzB surgery is (was) booked for Friday..... The most frustrating part is we have waited nearly 6 months for Dr G to have an available date... I just now have to think positive that the issues with me will mean good luck for DH!
    @nightchild80 yes I am following the Azoospermia thread.. It's been a bit quite lately thou! Orgalutran jabs are ok! DH is pretty good at that jab! I hope all those injections work for you and you get plenty of follicles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Missjadels aww hun *big hugs* why would surgery need to be moved? Is it bcoz it needs to happen same day as your EPU? And therefore whether surgery goes ahead is dependent on your progress? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs Miss Jadels, hopefully with the extra dose those other follicles can grow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ok girls, interpretation needed! Went for a scan as an outpatient and i am day 11 of cycle aiming for natural fet after our first failed ivf stim cycle. We have lots of follies with the lead being 10mm the lining is low at 5mm. Given i would normally be in fertile time now and i have no fertile signs, is it likely this cycle for fet would get canceled as wouldn't mt LP be too short?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Ok girls, interpretation needed! Went for a scan as an outpatient and i am day 11 of cycle aiming for natural fet after our first failed ivf stim cycle. We have lots of follies with the lead being 10mm the lining is low at 5mm. Given i would normally be in fertile time now and i have no fertile signs, is it likely this cycle for fet would get canceled as wouldn't mt LP be too short?
    @blossom1 how many days do you left till transfer hun? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 how many days do you left till transfer hun? xx
    another scan on Friday now! They would expect at this rate to have transfer next week, mid week i reckon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB and @phee83 i feel all good again now! So have decided to go ahead. Plus transfer isn't until next week, still allows me over a week of resting 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 hoping it all goes well for you!

nurse called this afternoon, FS was ready to pull the plug due to ultra sound results. Only 7 follicles. Only 1 was a good size and 2 were ok, but resonsidered when blood test results came back. Movement from 460 to 2200 in 3 days so yippee! Dr G has also said that if they need to delay me till Tuesday for egg collection he can do the surgery then... so it might happen Friday or Tuesday as long as my lovely follicles grow! If they don't we will be back on the waiting list for Dr G... So fingers crossed these little eggs grow nicely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everybody, sorry I've been pretty flat out with work but have tried to catch up with how everyone is going. This is a very busy thread - I nearly need a spreadsheet that tells me what people are up to! I'm thinking of you all!

I had my ultrasound today after 10 days of Gonal-f injections (150) and I have 21 follicles, 19 of which are measuring 18mm and above, up to 24mm. Not really sure what all that means but I'm heading in for the egg collection on Wednesday, taking the trigger shot tonight. I have serious bloat going on so the DH is cooking tea!

Anyway, that's me keeping positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's good news @Missjadels , its just fraught with disappointment this IVF trip. If you have to go back on the waiting list, is it a long wait?

I've got my first BT tomorrow and then I pick up the meds this friday to start injecting.

My partner and I are planning a holiday in spring as we'll know that all this IVF business will be over and done with. One way or the other.

good luck everyone