Closed Thread
Page 30 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Missjadels Wow thats a big increase! Keep an eye on yourself I have only been with IVFA as I am just starting this process, but I am happy so far! Meet the nurses for the first time on Wednesday

Fiona2
    I have been getting a bit slack at keeping up too! How many frosties did you get? Roll on your next apt to see what the plan is

xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alissa, I have 4 frosties

You have 2 right? Has your FET cycle started? What cycle day are you on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    Alissa, I have 4 frosties

You have 2 right? Has your FET cycle started? What cycle day are you on
    You must have me confused with someone else which isn't hard, going by how quickly this thread moves! I am starting my first cycle, i have my nurses orientation on wednesday, doing an antagonist cycle so will be starting CD2 or whatever is normal, im on CD19 of what i am expecting to be a 28day cycle. So should start jabbing 7/8/9th of May!
    Yay 4 frosties is awesome! Hopefully 3 of them will be staying frosties for quite a while will you be doing a medicated FET? Or i suppose you might not know until your apt. What clinic are you with? xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missalissa1987 Oops! As I pushed 'reply' I was doubting myself for a minute.. sorry! I hope it all goes well for you. Not long now, the stimming part was rather quick I felt
    I am with Next Generation Fertility in Parramatta - you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @missalissa1987 Oops! As I pushed 'reply' I was doubting myself for a minute.. sorry! I hope it all goes well for you. Not long now, the stimming part was rather quick I felt
    I am with Next Generation Fertility in Parramatta - you?
    Yea I think it is the tww that's going to be the killer! Not looking forward to injecting myself but what ever it takes!
    I am with IVFA maroubra. Liking them so far! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missalissa1987 and @KayzB Yes doubling the dosage is a big jump but my hormones are not responding as well as they would like 😱. I have to be ready to go for DH surgery this friday.

Tonight was a hard night. I cried with both injections and they both sting afterwards... I think i am just frustrated and if tomorrows blood test and US don't go well i do t know what i'll do! We have been waiting for this surgery (micro-dissection) for nearly 6 months and i don't want to be the reason it gets cancelled 😤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missjadels View Post
    @missalissa1987 and @KayzB Yes doubling the dosage is a big jump but my hormones are not responding as well as they would like ������. I have to be ready to go for DH surgery this friday.

Tonight was a hard night. I cried with both injections and they both sting afterwards... I think i am just frustrated and if tomorrows blood test and US don't go well i do t know what i'll do! We have been waiting for this surgery (micro-dissection) for nearly 6 months and i don't want to be the reason it gets cancelled ������
    Awwww I am sure it is the right thing to do, if i wasn't responding i would be hoping they were increasing the medication! And with regular monitoring you will be fine what is the surgery DH needs? Can they not just reschedule? I hope increasing the meds works wonders xxxxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to missalissa1987 For This Useful Post:

Missjadels  (28-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Missjadels View Post
    @missalissa1987 and @KayzB Yes doubling the dosage is a big jump but my hormones are not responding as well as they would like 😱. I have to be ready to go for DH surgery this friday.

Tonight was a hard night. I cried with both injections and they both sting afterwards... I think i am just frustrated and if tomorrows blood test and US don't go well i do t know what i'll do! We have been waiting for this surgery (micro-dissection) for nearly 6 months and i don't want to be the reason it gets cancelled 😤
    @Missjadels aw hun I can imagine how frustrated & anxious you must be. And no doubt your DH must be too. When is his procedure booked for? It's to attempt sperm retrieval yeah? Will your EPU be on the same day? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh, this thread moves so fast!

@blossom1: The nurses at my clinic were adamant I took it easy after the transfer... at least till after the 2ww BT. I still did light yoga and plenty of walks though.

@KayzB: Geez, thank goodness you're changing FS. Given the amount of money and trust we put into our FS, you'd think they would care more. Fingers crossed there won't be any dramas getting your frosties transferred to the new clinic. And yes, I've done an AMH test in the beginning with my 2nd FS as part of a battery of investigative tests. There wasn't any mention about when it should be taken during a cycle.

@Booboo78: Thanks! So far so good, OHSS has stayed away, but my FS has just upped my FSH from 125iu to 150iu from Saturday to get the smaller follicles up for an EPU between Wed to Friday. Will have to keep a close eye on the weight and tummy.

@Wishing88: Awww hun, sorry to hear you were having such a hard time with your first puregon injection. Your DF sounds like he's a pro at jabbing if you didn't feel it, so it'll get easier.

@Missjadels: Ooo, I might be on a similar protocol as you, except I'm on Cetrotide instead of Orgalutran. How are the Orgalutran jabs? Fingers crossed your partner's surgery goes well on Friday. Are you also on the Azoospermia thread?

AFM had my Day 8 followup scan and appointment on Saturday. My FS is happy with my progress (2 large follicles on the right, 6-8 on the left), but wants to speed things along a little, so is upping my FSH from 125iu to 150iu and adding Luveris to the mix... making it 4 jabs per day (Puregon, Clexane, Cetrotide and Luveris). Phew, my tummy rolls feel like a pin cushion. I have another followup scan and appointment tomorrow to see if I'll be scheduled for a Wed, Thur or Friday EPU.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @nightchild80 Glad to hear your scan went well hun! You sure are sounding like a bit of a pin cushion! 😄 But it's so good that your FS has you on a thorough protocol 😊 Do they all need to be taken at the same time? Good luck for your appointment/scan today hun, EPU is sounding real close for you! xx

@babygirl7 can you delete some messages hun it says your quota is full 😊
    Last edited by KayzB; 28-04-2014 at 08:46.