Closed Thread
Page 26 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 1741
  1. #251
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked
    99
    Reviews
    0
    @KayzB Oh that's awful. I know what you mean... you don't want someone who is blasé. I am glad you are moving on to a new clinic! I had doubts after my first failed fresh cycle, but then I thought I should stick with him for at least my FETs.

    Who are you seeing now and when is the appointment?

    EOE - Big hello! I am just settling in and hope to catch up with you all soon

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Girls, opinion wanted...our first fet is coming up. I put on a couple of kgs from stim cycle, is it ok to return to bike riding after transfer? The American sites are extremely precious about not exercising...at all! Bar a little amble in the countryside! What do you think? Should i treat myself like emby will not do its thing if get my heart rate up?😏

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked
    651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @blossom1 exactly! It's not like things are going get any less painful/uncomfortable down the track I keep telling myself "short term pain for long term gain" xx

    @Wishing88 glad the double injections went well hun! I think we are all much more courageous than we give ourselves credit for xx

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked
    651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @KayzB Oh that's awful. I know what you mean... you don't want someone who is blasé. I am glad you are moving on to a new clinic! I had doubts after my first failed fresh cycle, but then I thought I should stick with him for at least my FETs.

    Who are you seeing now and when is the appointment?

    EOE - Big hello! I am just settling in and hope to catch up with you all soon
    @Fiona2 Maybe see how your FET goes hun and if unfortunately BFN, consider changing clinics? I ummed n ahhed about whether we should finish FET's before changing, but realised at the end of the day we need to do whatever we can do give us a stronger chance. And staying with old FS would have been a waste - of more time, money, energy, and most of all, our precious embies. So we have 2 frosties and will be transferring them over to the new clinic.
    I'm in Melb and new clinic is Monash IVF.

    So definitely listen to your gut hun. I actually wish we had changed sooner, before our last FET, but oh well what's done is done. Onwards & upwards from here xx

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    @KayzB thank you! 1st scan was ok. 5 follicles in my left ovary and 5 in my right. Only one was mature and the other 9 were small. But I was told that was ok as I still have 7 days to go @Wishing88 both injections went ok! I only yelled at DH to hurry up once and gave him 30 seconds to do it!

    I am thinking I will get a call this afternoon to increase the puregon!

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked
    651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Girls, opinion wanted...our first fet is coming up. I put on a couple of kgs from stim cycle, is it ok to return to bike riding after transfer? The American sites are extremely precious about not exercising...at all! Bar a little amble in the countryside! What do you think? Should i treat myself like emby will not do its thing if get my heart rate up?😏
    @blossom1 I've heard/read both sides of the argument re exercising. My clinic says nothing too 'strenuous', so perhaps a leisurely ride wouldn't fall into that category. However I just get so anxious/cautious that I personally would stay clear of any exercise. Unless it's something like Pilates etc (tho not that I even do pilates, or any form of exercise lol) But, too each his own hun, whatever makes you feel good! xx

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked
    99
    Reviews
    0
    @KayzB I will do that, I am also seeing an RI soon so that's my plan for now.

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked
    651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Missjadels View Post
    @KayzB thank you! 1st scan was ok. 5 follicles in my left ovary and 5 in my right. Only one was mature and the other 9 were small. But I was told that was ok as I still have 7 days to go @Wishing88 both injections went ok! I only yelled at DH to hurry up once and gave him 30 seconds to do it!

    I am thinking I will get a call this afternoon to increase the puregon!
    @Missjadels Oh that's good hun! My 1st scans I usually had about 6 follicles. Then FS always upped the injections dose so by 2nd scan, they had grown bigger/more. So no doubt yours will too xx

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

    Missjadels  (26-04-2014)

  10. #259
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    492
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    203
    Reviews
    0
    Stephiew with u starting meds on the 12th do u know what cycle day u will be then?

    Missjade glad to hear your 1st scan went ok

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

    Missjadels  (26-04-2014)

  12. #260
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 I've heard/read both sides of the argument re exercising. My clinic says nothing too 'strenuous', so perhaps a leisurely ride wouldn't fall into that category. However I just get so anxious/cautious that I personally would stay clear of any exercise. Unless it's something like Pilates etc (tho not that I even do pilates, or any form of exercise lol) But, too each his own hun, whatever makes you feel good! xx
    thanks for the reply Hun.mmm, i know what you mean about feeling anxious about it all. At the moment i definitely feel too exhausted and sick you exercise anyway!!! Xxx


 

Similar Threads

  1. Ttc 2014
    By Cocoblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 19:59
  2. TTC in 2014
    By lilbump in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 14:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Transition into Parenthood / Calmbirth Sydney
Julie's Transition into Parenthood and Calmbirth courses for pregnant couples will get you ready, prepared and organised for the wonderful birth of your beautiful new baby. Birth Support Doula training provided in 2017 open to all. Call 0401 265 530
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!