Closed Thread
Page 26 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB Oh that's awful. I know what you mean... you don't want someone who is blasé. I am glad you are moving on to a new clinic! I had doubts after my first failed fresh cycle, but then I thought I should stick with him for at least my FETs.

Who are you seeing now and when is the appointment?

EOE - Big hello! I am just settling in and hope to catch up with you all soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Girls, opinion wanted...our first fet is coming up. I put on a couple of kgs from stim cycle, is it ok to return to bike riding after transfer? The American sites are extremely precious about not exercising...at all! Bar a little amble in the countryside! What do you think? Should i treat myself like emby will not do its thing if get my heart rate up?😏

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 exactly! It's not like things are going get any less painful/uncomfortable down the track I keep telling myself "short term pain for long term gain" xx

@Wishing88 glad the double injections went well hun! I think we are all much more courageous than we give ourselves credit for xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @KayzB Oh that's awful. I know what you mean... you don't want someone who is blasé. I am glad you are moving on to a new clinic! I had doubts after my first failed fresh cycle, but then I thought I should stick with him for at least my FETs.

Who are you seeing now and when is the appointment?

EOE - Big hello! I am just settling in and hope to catch up with you all soon
    @Fiona2 Maybe see how your FET goes hun and if unfortunately BFN, consider changing clinics? I ummed n ahhed about whether we should finish FET's before changing, but realised at the end of the day we need to do whatever we can do give us a stronger chance. And staying with old FS would have been a waste - of more time, money, energy, and most of all, our precious embies. So we have 2 frosties and will be transferring them over to the new clinic.
    I'm in Melb and new clinic is Monash IVF.

So definitely listen to your gut hun. I actually wish we had changed sooner, before our last FET, but oh well what's done is done. Onwards & upwards from here xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB thank you! 1st scan was ok. 5 follicles in my left ovary and 5 in my right. Only one was mature and the other 9 were small. But I was told that was ok as I still have 7 days to go @Wishing88 both injections went ok! I only yelled at DH to hurry up once and gave him 30 seconds to do it!

I am thinking I will get a call this afternoon to increase the puregon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Girls, opinion wanted...our first fet is coming up. I put on a couple of kgs from stim cycle, is it ok to return to bike riding after transfer? The American sites are extremely precious about not exercising...at all! Bar a little amble in the countryside! What do you think? Should i treat myself like emby will not do its thing if get my heart rate up?😏
    @blossom1 I've heard/read both sides of the argument re exercising. My clinic says nothing too 'strenuous', so perhaps a leisurely ride wouldn't fall into that category. However I just get so anxious/cautious that I personally would stay clear of any exercise. Unless it's something like Pilates etc (tho not that I even do pilates, or any form of exercise lol) But, too each his own hun, whatever makes you feel good! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB I will do that, I am also seeing an RI soon so that's my plan for now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missjadels View Post
    @KayzB thank you! 1st scan was ok. 5 follicles in my left ovary and 5 in my right. Only one was mature and the other 9 were small. But I was told that was ok as I still have 7 days to go @Wishing88 both injections went ok! I only yelled at DH to hurry up once and gave him 30 seconds to do it!

I am thinking I will get a call this afternoon to increase the puregon!
    @Missjadels Oh that's good hun! My 1st scans I usually had about 6 follicles. Then FS always upped the injections dose so by 2nd scan, they had grown bigger/more. So no doubt yours will too xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Missjadels  (26-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stephiew with u starting meds on the 12th do u know what cycle day u will be then?

Missjade glad to hear your 1st scan went ok

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Missjadels  (26-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 I've heard/read both sides of the argument re exercising. My clinic says nothing too 'strenuous', so perhaps a leisurely ride wouldn't fall into that category. However I just get so anxious/cautious that I personally would stay clear of any exercise. Unless it's something like Pilates etc (tho not that I even do pilates, or any form of exercise lol) But, too each his own hun, whatever makes you feel good! xx
    thanks for the reply Hun.mmm, i know what you mean about feeling anxious about it all. At the moment i definitely feel too exhausted and sick you exercise anyway!!! Xxx