Closed Thread
Page 22 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    Biopsy is on Monday so I'm starting to get abit nervous all this pain poking proding will b worth it I just hate these internal things they do , chromosomes bothing back as yet I'm hoping Monday but I haven't gotten the bill either so I'm assuming there are not ready , I've been keeping myself busy with renovating our house was only thinking yesterday that this is what I need to be doing in the TWW no time for over thinking I'm exhausted by the end of the day
    How are you going ?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!
    renovation sounds like a great 2ww plan! I might do it! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB are you still in April thread? Just wrote about blood test thingy there 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I even always dread the internal ultrasounds, despite having had it numerous times - so I can only imagine how anxious you must feel about the biopsy. I'm not really sure how the biopsy is actually done, but maybe stay clear of literally reading too much into/about it hun, if not you'll end up freaking yourself out even more!

Am glad reno's are keeping you busy, but don't over-exhaust yourself! Are you & DH doing it all yourself? When will it be finished? xx

@nightchild80 prob coz my FS was a slacka$s! And in addition to his 'oversights', really felt like we're not getting/going to get anywhere with him. Therefore have changed clinics & appt with new FS is end of May. Tho haven't told my old FS/clinic that yet! Not that we need to; they'll find out soon enough once we organise for our frosties to be transferred over etc

@blossom1 oh just saw that post hun! But if you have to wait till After your appointment, then doesn't that mean by BT time, you would have already ovulated?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @KayzB looks like EPU will be on Monday at this stage. A bit later than expected but oh well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    Hey @KayzB looks like EPU will be on Monday at this stage. A bit later than expected but oh well.
    @lizlh Oh shame it's been pushed back hun, but at least it's still all systems go! Have a relaxing weekend in preparation for it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question: does anyone know if you can do blood test for AMH at anytime? i.e is it better to do it on a certain cycle day, and/or can you do it even when you don't have AF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I a scheduled to stat my FET cycle in mid May after my first IVF cycle failed.

I am 30 years old with endo.

Anyone else going to Next Generation Fertility in Parramatta?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    Question: does anyone know if you can do blood test for AMH at anytime? i.e is it better to do it on a certain cycle day, and/or can you do it even when you don't have AF?
    Kazy, my doctor did it on CD3 although I have read it can be done at any time in your cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome blossom, gl for your fet
    kate when is your next apt? Hope it goes better this next time
    francesthecat - hope you had a nice time camping despite being near someone who was drinking while pregnant, seriously why can't they just wait 9 mths!

Kay those Cadbury eggs r the best, was hoping they would have some left at the shops on Monday but they didn't, maybe a good thing lol
    Missalina gl for your biopsy on Monday, that's good u have a distraction with the renos, we had our house built over 2 yrs ago and still trying to finish things, back yard is still a sandpit lol but it's so nice to have our own place

Welcome bongley gl for EPU not long now, hope all is going well. Lizih gl for EPU Monday

Missalissa, I'm waiting for nurse to call me back, also have an apt with them on the 5th
    sleepydude that's great u booked a holiday we all need things to look forward to, I'm thinking of doing the same

kate hope u r feeling a bit a bit better after yesterday

welcome wishing88 hope your jabs r going ok

night child welcome & hope ohss stays well away this time, hi to fiona2 gl for your FET

Have a good w/e all x
    Last edited by Booboo78; 24-04-2014 at 11:37.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (24-04-2014),KayzB  (24-04-2014),missalissa1987  (25-04-2014),Wishing88  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fiona2 welcome hun! And thanks for the reply re AMH
    Sorry about your BFN, but here's hoping only wonderful things await you from now on! How many frosties do you have hun? Are you doing natural or medicated FET? xx