Closed Thread
Page 18 of 175 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy Easter everyone!! I haven't been on here for a few days because of crazy shifts at work. The thread can move quickly

Thank-u for the advice as well re alcohol & ivf. I've now cut down a lot & am currently only having one glass here & there with dinner. Once I start my injections I will cut it out all together. I'm going to try & do everything I can.

I hope everyone is getting spoilt & eating lots of chocolate today!! My diet hasn't been the best lately but I'm going to enjoy my crunchie Easter rabbit I got

How is everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @blossom1 it shouldn't be more than 1month off I needed the one month off because FS likes one month break between stim and FET so I figured id have the tests while I wait, but I understand why you don't want to stop and wait but if there is something wrong and u keep trying it wouldn't work anyway one month off could be what it takes to get ur baby, in saying that there could be nothing wrong at all and it be a waste of time i think what ever you feel confortable with doing is best , thrombophilia screen results are back in two weeks you don't need to stop anything to have that done that'll Rule out a lot same with chromosome blood tests thats about 4weeks for results to come back you could have these tests while doing a fet there's also the chromosome testing of the embryo itself but my FS said that's very costly but if money isn't an issue then I don't see why u couldn't just have it done no harm 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

thanks for all of that! I guess I'll see what fs wants to do, to test or not to test! Happy Easter everyone, i hope people got some nice eggies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone, happy easter! I was hoping to join you all, I won't be jabbing for another couple of weeks. Currently sniffing synarel. My estimated EPU is 15th may.

I think I recognise most of the names here Hopefully may is our month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so many pages in a week lol. Happy Easter everyone!

Sleepydude -
    Welcome! Sucks about the OHSS but good to hear you got lots of frosties! Good luck for the FET

Booboo78 -No blood test to confirm O, I just need to come in about a week before CD1 for orientation so it doesn't need to be exact! Do you know yet if you are doing a short or long cycle?

Kate124 - Glad you got it off your chest and told your family Sorry your FN wasn't good! Did your FS do ultrasounds and blood tests to investigate your DHs sperm count? Glad you have got started anyway

Blossom -
    Hi! Good luck for your FET!

Francesthecat -Grrrr that would do my head in! People dont realise how lucky they are! If/when i get UTD there is no way i would be risking harming the baby! I think the odd glass of wine is ok (i would be teetotal but that's me) but slugging jim beem and puffing away? I wouldn't be able to look at her Hope your camping is fun except for that.

Kayzb - I love creame eggs! I know you just said cadbury but now i want creame eggs! Lol. Hope you are having a good easter!

Rocky27 - Happy easter! How are you traveling?

Bongley - Hi there!

AFM - Waiting waiting waiting. CD12 now, hurry up!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to missalissa1987 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (20-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow I am feeling bloated from all the chocolate!!! Can't go blaming the meds for that! Haven't noticed any side effects with Gonal-f or Syneral yet, perhaps a bit tired but otherwise ok.
    @missalissa1987 - FS has not investigated DH further than doing 3 sperm analysis tests. I have asked and asked what the cause could be, as low sperm count to me seems like an effect of something, but at no stage has he or any of the FN's suggested a blood test or ultrasound or anything. I didn't even know they did that until I looked up a Melbourne Fertility Clinic! But they've tested me for absolutely everything, surgeries, ultrasounds, blood tests, ovulation tests!

I'm going in on the 28th to have an ultrasound so until then I'll just keep jabbing away. Not really getting my hopes up for this cycle, treating it as a test to get the dosage right etc. Hope everyone is going along ok, thanks for the advice and hope you have all had a lovely easter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kate124 View Post
    Oh wow I am feeling bloated from all the chocolate!!! Can't go blaming the meds for that! Haven't noticed any side effects with Gonal-f or Syneral yet, perhaps a bit tired but otherwise ok.
    @missalissa1987 - FS has not investigated DH further than doing 3 sperm analysis tests. I have asked and asked what the cause could be, as low sperm count to me seems like an effect of something, but at no stage has he or any of the FN's suggested a blood test or ultrasound or anything. I didn't even know they did that until I looked up a Melbourne Fertility Clinic! But they've tested me for absolutely everything, surgeries, ultrasounds, blood tests, ovulation tests!

I'm going in on the 28th to have an ultrasound so until then I'll just keep jabbing away. Not really getting my hopes up for this cycle, treating it as a test to get the dosage right etc. Hope everyone is going along ok, thanks for the advice and hope you have all had a lovely easter

Kate, i had a great response with synarel and gonal f! Know lots who have! Fingers crossed for you! What dosage of gonal f are you on? I was on 225 for 12 days😊

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

kate124  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good to hear that ppl have responded! I'm on 150 Gonal-f then 12 hourly Syneral sniffs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh feeling v bloated / full which has be stressing for OHSS! There is ALWAYS something to stress about. Every step if the way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Bongley! Hope your upcoming cycle will bring you much joy! Indulge in some R&R before all the jabbing starts! Hope sniffing is going well xx

@missalissa1987 has AF arrived yet hun? xx

@lizlh sorry you're feeling crappy hun Keep checking in with your clinic to hopefully nip any OHSS in the butt before it starts! Hope you feel better soon xx

AFM I'm feeling so bloated & yuck too - from all the chocolate & food I pigged out on over the weekend! Sugar overload! Seem to be enjoying not cycling a bit too much! Oh well, there's time to be good when I actually start cycling. But for now I'll enjoy a few treats!

Hope you all had/are having a lovely break. Back at work for me today.
    Have a fab week all xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @SleepyDude how is your DW feeling? And how many frosties did you end up getting?
    Wife took a week to get fully over the OHSS, really knocked her about.

We ended up with 6 day 5 blasts . Basically decided we'd use those and if we don't have any luck we'll put everything on hold because it's expensive, stressful and mentally draining. Plus we don't want to spend all our money on something that may not happen when we could spend it on making our lives awesome with our current family.

So we've planned for a holiday at the end of 2016 to give us something to get excited about.

Hope all you ladies had an awesome Easter!