Closed Thread
Page 17 of 175 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kate124 View Post
    First injection this morning! Not so bad but then again I didn't do it and was still half asleep! I have booked in with a new FN who sounds much friendlier and will try again with my questions about furthering investigating the low sperm count issue. I'm going through a regional NSW clinic but may look to the city for a new clinic if I can't get what I want.
    My partner had low sperm count but that was due to him using steroids he was given pregnyl inj and everything went back to normal yours may be different but usually blood tests will show what his LH is doing if ur FS isn't also an endocrinologist you can make an appointment with one if them they are usually the first ones who deal with issues involving the endocrine system

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Im away camping for the Easter long weekend. Anyways people camping next to us, told us she was 5 months pregnant. Ok but she was drinking Jim beam and had around 5 gigs in the 2 hours we were there with them.

No one is perfect and it's none of my business, BUT I just thought to myself if I'm ever lucky enough to be 5 months pregnant. I'll be taking way better care of my baby than that.

Hope everyone is traveling ok and thank you for your words of support last weekend while I was soo mad those FS grrrr.

Happy Easter

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 Hi hun! Sorry to see you in the thread, but here's hoping your next cycle brings you much more success & happiness! When do you start your meds etc for FET? xx

@kate124 glad the 1st jab went well hun! It's always the 1st one that's nerve wrecking, mostly bcoz you don't know what to expect. So glad to hear you've requested a new FN. Hope she is much lovelier than the previous one! xx

@miissalina how ru going hun? Where are you at now? Have you had biopsy etc already? xx

@francesthecat too right! I mean 'to each his own' and all that jazz - but 5 months pregnant and guzzling down the alcohol? Some people really take their blessings a bit too 'light hearted'! When I'm lucky enough to fall pregnant, I'll prob be so anxious & protective that I'll wrap myself up in a bubble & never leave the house! Well, not that drastic, but you get what I mean
    Hope you enjoy camping hun xx

AFM I've been popping these Cadbury eggs like no tomorrow! Soo delicious, may just have to stock up for the rest of the year

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

missalissa1987  (20-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Hi ladies,

Im away camping for the Easter long weekend. Anyways people camping next to us, told us she was 5 months pregnant. Ok but she was drinking Jim beam and had around 5 gigs in the 2 hours we were there with them.

No one is perfect and it's none of my business, BUT I just thought to myself if I'm ever lucky enough to be 5 months pregnant. I'll be taking way better care of my baby than that.

Hope everyone is traveling ok and thank you for your words of support last weekend while I was soo mad those FS grrrr.

Happy Easter
    oh gawd, how awful 😢 it is our business in a way as who is the spokesperson for the baby? I've seen way too much FASD !sorry you have to see this, you're well within your and that baby's rights to say something but understand that may be too hard! Either way i hope you can still enjoy the camping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB hello hunny 😊 no meds for us, as we are doing a natural fet. I wonder, does anyone know if you can still try ya luck at a natural pregnancy while doing a fet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 Hi hun! Sorry to see you in the thread, but here's hoping your next cycle brings you much more success & happiness! When do you start your meds etc for FET? xx

@kate124 glad the 1st jab went well hun! It's always the 1st one that's nerve wrecking, mostly bcoz you don't know what to expect. So glad to hear you've requested a new FN. Hope she is much lovelier than the previous one! xx

@miissalina how ru going hun? Where are you at now? Have you had biopsy etc already? xx

@francesthecat too right! I mean 'to each his own' and all that jazz - but 5 months pregnant and guzzling down the alcohol? Some people really take their blessings a bit too 'light hearted'! When I'm lucky enough to fall pregnant, I'll prob be so anxious & protective that I'll wrap myself up in a bubble & never leave the house! Well, not that drastic, but you get what I mean
    Hope you enjoy camping hun xx

AFM I've been popping these Cadbury eggs like no tomorrow! Soo delicious, may just have to stock up for the rest of the year
    I've been good thanks just relaxing doing some house renos to keep me busy my biopsy is the 28th hopefully get chromosome blood work back soon as well when AF starts in about two weeks we can doing a medicated get I'll also be on clexane and prednisone hopefully it helps
    How have you been ?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just be interested to hear anyone thoughts. DH and i just had our first round of ivf, we have 8 snow babies at day 2. I know my body really, really well and know that in the 2 years of ttc we have conceived 5 times but they always stop, usually between 6 days to 2 day before period starts. This time with ivf it all stopped the day before my period was due. My FS doesn't like to really do testing but just push on with things. What would you do if you were me? I'm 37 and dh is 42 and we have mfi and i had a mc 6 years ago with another guy and had to have a d and c. Any advice is welcome!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Just be interested to hear anyone thoughts. DH and i just had our first round of ivf, we have 8 snow babies at day 2. I know my body really, really well and know that in the 2 years of ttc we have conceived 5 times but they always stop, usually between 6 days to 2 day before period starts. This time with ivf it all stopped the day before my period was due. My FS doesn't like to really do testing but just push on with things. What would you do if you were me? I'm 37 and dh is 42 and we have mfi and i had a mc 6 years ago with another guy and had to have a d and c. Any advice is welcome!!!!
    I'm 26 dp 31 TTC officially since fixing do sperm for 18months chemical just before starting ivf and another chemical on my first ivf , immediately I aske FS for testing which she was happy to do we have had chromosome blood tests a thrombophilia screen and I'll be having an nk cell biopsy on the 28th personally I want answers never been pregnant that I know of besides the two chemicals but I may have had other chemicals am been un aware, all up these tests cost us about $700 but I need to know I feel I've wasted enough time and wouldn't want to waste any more everyone is different and it may be nothing but I think it's always good to know , have u pushed for further testing it could be something as simple as u needing blood thinners or something more complex but you won't know unless u test

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    I'm 26 dp 31 TTC officially since fixing do sperm for 18months chemical just before starting ivf and another chemical on my first ivf , immediately I aske FS for testing which she was happy to do we have had chromosome blood tests a thrombophilia screen and I'll be having an nk cell biopsy on the 28th personally I want answers never been pregnant that I know of besides the two chemicals but I may have had other chemicals am been un aware, all up these tests cost us about $700 but I need to know I feel I've wasted enough time and wouldn't want to waste any more everyone is different and it may be nothing but I think it's always good to know , have u pushed for further testing it could be something as simple as u needing blood thinners or something more complex but you won't know unless u test

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

thank you, yes, my concern is it could be something"simple" and because dh and i aren't prepared to go through years of ivf...just going to use embryos we have, i want to make sure we are in the strongest chance as possible. How crappy it would be to spend thousands and heartache to find we actually cant get pregnant with our eggs and sperm...hard to know what to do...spending $800 doesn't worry me, just the waiting and stopping does!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 it shouldn't be more than 1month off I needed the one month off because FS likes one month break between stim and FET so I figured id have the tests while I wait, but I understand why you don't want to stop and wait but if there is something wrong and u keep trying it wouldn't work anyway one month off could be what it takes to get ur baby, in saying that there could be nothing wrong at all and it be a waste of time i think what ever you feel confortable with doing is best , thrombophilia screen results are back in two weeks you don't need to stop anything to have that done that'll Rule out a lot same with chromosome blood tests thats about 4weeks for results to come back you could have these tests while doing a fet there's also the chromosome testing of the embryo itself but my FS said that's very costly but if money isn't an issue then I don't see why u couldn't just have it done no harm 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014