Closed Thread
Page 161 of 175 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinechai View Post
    It ain't over ladies!! They called me with good news saying we have one for transfer today, I am beyond relieved! It only take one.. There's my motto again...
    Thank you all for the support yesterday.

Loving the memes haha xx
    that has cheered me up a bit, thanks @sunshinechai and congrats !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

sunshinechai  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It ain't over ladies!! They called me with good news saying we have one for transfer today, I am beyond relieved! It only take one..
    AWESOME

Well done x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

sunshinechai  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Sorry, I'm having a cranky day. I've got the can't-be's real bad. (can't be stuffed).
    I'm going to vent. I found out last night that 'D'P still has his ex-internet-fling as a facebook friend. That wouldnt be a problem except that she likes to send suggestive comments and photos to him and he thinks I should still trust him because he's doesnt respond, so therefore there is no problem. Apparently I'm being unreasonable. God why is he so dumb !
    WHAT??? Is he for *** real? There is no way on gods earth I would stand for that! What does he think this is? Summertime at Concubine Manor? Sorry but u cant have ur cake and eat it. You are not being unreasonable. Unreasonable is when u locked him out of the house and drain the bank accounts

Not cool. I would just say 'if you don't tell her rack off, I will.'. You can always blame it on ivf hormones. Why exactly does he need to maintain contact with her? I'll tell you why - he likes the attention. I would go nuclear !!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja! Yep I would be piiiiiissed! Ain't got time for that...
    What @butterfly29 said!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshinechai For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, btw I AM going to go nuclear. He doesn't know its coming yet. He was at footy last night and I wanted to logon to facebook on his ipad, but his account was still logged on, and she was at the top of his friends list (most frequent messager) so I've unfriended her from his account and will block her but have to wait 48 hours dammit ! If he doesn't like it he knows where he can go. I've already got his frozen embies so he's redundant for now (is that a bad attitude to have?). PS I couldnt help it, I read the old messages and he's tried to fob her off but she's persistent. She'd like to 'keep him up at night' apparently. Wait until I get home grrrrr. I feel so bad for reading them, but what has been seen cannot be unseen....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Thanks guys, btw I AM going to go nuclear. He doesn't know its coming yet. He was at footy last night and I wanted to logon to facebook on his ipad, but his account was still logged on, and she was at the top of his friends list (most frequent messager) so I've unfriended her from his account and will block her but have to wait 48 hours dammit ! If he doesn't like it he knows where he can go. I've already got his frozen embies so he's redundant for now (is that a bad attitude to have?). PS I couldnt help it, I read the old messages and he's tried to fob her off but she's persistent. She'd like to 'keep him up at night' apparently. Wait until I get home grrrrr. I feel so bad for reading them, but what has been seen cannot be unseen....
    She sounds like a piece of work! Good on you for de friending her on his behalf. DH & I have no exes as FB friends, I just think things can get messy.

AFM, reports just in. E2 is just over 1700 & I have 4 good follies. I'd love some more, but I'm trying to be positive & remember it only takes one. Looks like ER might be as early as tues.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (29-05-2014),JulieMalooley  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds good @ertgirl. What should the E2 levels be - about that ? My clinic have never actually told me mine.. Bring on Tuesday !
    And yes, facebook is a social nightmare. I hate it. I'll be glad to get this off my chest this afternoon because I've been stewing on it since last night but it wasn't worth a middle of the night argument when he got in. Today is a different story. Hell hath no fury .... >:0

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It ain't over ladies!! They called me with good news saying we have one for transfer today, I am beyond relieved! It only take one.. There's my motto again...
    Thank you all for the support yesterday.

Loving the memes haha xx
    Yay Sunshinechai, great news

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (29-05-2014),sunshinechai  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news sunshine

I have sad news 0 fert rate beyond devastated. I'll be taking a break from bub hub but will be thinking of u all gl to everyone else still waiting for there BFP, to those with BFPs hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @BooBoo I am so very sorry! Big hugs