Closed Thread
Page 16 of 175 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @francesthecat lets hope it is a good move!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @kate124 hope your first sniff went well hun! Do you start injections today?

Ah yes Menevit (and Elevit) aren't the cheapest, but in the scheme of the millions we're already forking out!..
    So you/DH could instead try an alternative like @SleepyDude recommended. But as for me, I take Elevit & folic acid.

@SleepyDude how is your DW feeling? And how many frosties did you end up getting?

@lizlh it really does seem like a vicious cycle doesn't it hun - soon as you think no more jabbing, it starts all over again! But, just keep telling yourself 'short term' pain for long term gain xx

Happy Easter everyone!! Hope the long weekend is filled with lots of much deserved relaxing - and lots of choc!! xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (18-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @missalissa1987 don't worry it's all very foreign & confusing to begin with! I haven't heard of Rech (the FHS I was on was Gonal F) and Orgalutran, then Crinone for progesterone.
    I'm sure after you consultation you'll know so much more When is your appointment? My appointment with new clinic is only end May, so far away xx
    Lizih sorry to hear AF arrived, how r the jabs going? I'll also be trying Menopur, nurse mentioned they have seen some good results from this so Fx for good egg nos and quality, how's the mixing of it going?

Kay apt with nurse is on the 5th May, how r u going?

Kate sorry to hear u had a hard time when u saw the nurse, seriously that's just unacceptable they should know better. Hope u get a better nurse next time, feel free to also ask us things here if we can help we will, hope the meds r going ok so far

Happy Easter all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Booboo78 the clinic mixed the first batch for me thank goodness. I had forgotten how much I didn't like jabbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Started sniffing today! For someone who has never used a nasal spray before it was surprisingly ok! Didn't appreciate the taste trickling down my throat but at least I know I did it right! Injections tomorrow. DH will be giving them to me. Fun times :-/

We had a minor freak out this morning as we really feel like our clinic hasn't investigated the low sperm count issue enough (at all!) and what if it was just a hormone imbalance or a blockage that could be easily fixed? All the other lifestyle factors aren't a problem so surely someone has to be asking why before going to the last resort of ICSI!? Should we be fertilising 10 (hypothetical) eggs and how will we feel if we don't use them all (I don't want 10 kids!) Anyway, that's it in a nutshell! Sorry for the rant! Think I need to book that counsellor - or get a decent FN that will listen to us!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies, love to join you here. We just had our first failed ivf transfer, resulted in a chemical. Lining up for our first fet in early May😊 baby dust to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again @blossom1 . We will probably be 2WW buddies again. Lets hope that this is the one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate124 you should definitely ask for a new nurse you need to feel comfortable with her as you'll spend a lot of time taking with her. Do you have an appt with your FS coming up any time soon they will answer a lot of your questions & I think you're right they seemed to have jumped very quickly to ICSI without talking you through the process or your options. Our first known donor had low count & poor motility so we were advised we should be fine with ICSI this not the case so we're changing to unknown but all these decisions were on the recommendation of FS after thorough discussion & information. If you don't mind me asking which clinic do you go through?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    Hi again @blossom1 . We will probably be 2WW buddies again. Lets hope that this is the one

yippee 💚💛💜💕

Thanks
    Reviews
    First injection this morning! Not so bad but then again I didn't do it and was still half asleep! I have booked in with a new FN who sounds much friendlier and will try again with my questions about furthering investigating the low sperm count issue. I'm going through a regional NSW clinic but may look to the city for a new clinic if I can't get what I want.