Closed Thread
Page 157 of 175 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    @sunshinechai try to hang in there. As they say, slow growing ones can still produce perfectly healthy bubs so its not over till its over. @Wishing88 congratulations on your BFP first go !! Very lucky !!! @nightchild80 sorry to hear about your BFN @Booboo78 good luck for todays EPU - hope to hear some great news later and hope you feel better real soon.
    Thanks very much @Bongley for the mega-update. Its really hard to keep up and it makes life a lot easier to go back for a quick referral... @MGC Bertie, I hope your wait goes really fast, the delays were certainly sent to try us..
    Congrats @Calstar on your egg haul - they are great numbers and you should be over the moon !! What I wouldn't give for numbers like that... @OIC - fingers crossed for great HCG numbers today woot woot, waiting in suspense @butterfly, yay for your little blast about to become a popsicle !! @Kate1985, good luck for your transfer. My clinic do 3 day transfers for me because my numbers were not huge. There is more chance of losing them if they sit in the petrie dish for longer, so when there are few, they prefer to not risk it and transfer earlier. If you have heaps, they will tend to do 5 day transfers as that way you know for sure you have the strongest of the lot for transfer. @kate124 yay for your BFP - I hope you get a great HCG number ! @Rocky27 good luck for your freeze @blossom1, looks like my transfer will be the end of next week also. I'm worried though that they like to do them on Tue/Wed/Thur so will probably delay me until after the Queens bday so Tuesday 10th. Being a fully medicated cycle they can program me for any date, but obviously I would prefer sooner rather than later. Today is CD7..
    I've decided in the last few days that if I opt for a donor after this next transfer, I'm telling nobody except very close family (and you guys of course). I've been let down by a friend at work who I told in confidence about this and have found out since that other people now know. I should know better I guess, workplace gossip is hard to avoid. So, I'll just let the word get around (through the same source >:-[ ) that the journey is over. And let that be a lesson to me.

I hope I havent missed too many of you, but hugs to all and better luck next month for us still waiting for the ever elusive BFP !
    I really hope this is your month!
    I too am regretting how many people know...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshinechai For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    man, sux abut workplace gossip, I hate gossip in general, sorry to hear you've experienced that. Poo heads!! We do the same now, it's a very, very select one or two and you ladies of course! I hope this is it for you mate and no donor eggs are even needed! Be nice to have your company in the 2 we again! Think I might stay off BH the first week though to just have time not be concentrating on all things IVF
    Yeah, that's probably not a bad idea trying to forget about it all for a while. I'm soooo very cranky about being betrayed by someone I trusted. I found out by accident at a work dinner last week when one of our managers told me that 'if you're too old, then you're too old, no point wasting any more money'. Gee thanks for the positive words. The culprit doesn't know that I know yet, but I'm sure it will pop out of me in the form of sarcasm next time he asks how its all going. Grrrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    BTW, after a long time wondering, I finally found out what the difference is between the progesterone pessaries and crinone gel. Nothing. My quote came for this cycle and there was 3 boxes of pessaries for about $67 per box (from memory) so I questioned if I could use the 3 leftover boxes of crinone I still have and yep, just saved myself $200. The only difference is the application method but (TMI alert) I use both rectally anyway so it makes no difference to me. Less mess, more BD'ing, good all round !

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunshinechai hope you're ok... i've started 3 cycles and only had one transfer too. It is really upsetting.

Just keep in mind that some are slower - i'm sure they are all different but the fragmented ones seem to be the ones that didn't make it with mine.

I got to a cavitating morula this time though so its different every cycle.
    Keep positive ! How many cycles have you done ?

Hey can someone help me work out how to put a signature ?
    - i'm not great on all the code words but like to add some info as i think it helps have it.

Has anyone else had sore boobs that have gone away during the first week TWW ?
    I'm almost positive im not BFP as i really felt swollen a couple of days after the transfer and now today - all back to normal.
    Feels like something changed.
    Last edited by amie999; 28-05-2014 at 13:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=amie999;7793372]@sunshinechai hope you're ok... i've started 3 cycles and only had one transfer too. It is really upsetting.

Just keep in mind that some are slower - i'm sure they are all different but the fragmented ones seem to be the ones that didn't make it with mine.

I got to a cavitating morula this time though so its different every cycle.
    Keep positive ! How many cycles have you done ?

Hey can someone help me work out how to put a signature ?
    - i'm not great on all the code words but like to add some info as i think it helps have it.

It's only my first cycle Aimee... So I should suck it up... I really hope there is just one to transfer. It must be so heartbreaking to go through it all to not even get there..?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amie999 you go to the 'user panel' in the top left corner of the page and from there can add a signature. It took me months to work it out too ! Try to ignore any changes in symptoms, the drugs and your body are pumping all kinds of hormones around the place and depending on which ones, and the quantity of them, your symptoms will be changing. If they were swollen after the transfer you can't put that down to anything pregnancy related anyway as its way too early, so the fact that that symptom has gone away doesnt mean that you were pregnant and now are not. Easy for me to give advice, I know, harder for you to ignore the symptoms though...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

amie999  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja I'm so sorry that your work "mate " said that to you! How bloody insensitive! Prick! And sorry about the friend that blabbed! Stupid stupid people who have no idea what this is like and what you have gone through. Big big hugs to you. And I truly hope The next cycle sticks for you!

Thanks for the info on the progesterone vs crinone, I had wondered too! Good savings! I too do (TMI alert!) the back passage, mostly in the morning post shower so I can get going. Don't mind the front route at night. But by now it all starts to get a bit itchy and I'm totally over them! But it almost makes you feel ready to start jabbing cycle if it means you can stop the pess! Then you're sick of jabbing and get to go back to pessaries! Ahhh the cycle of our life!

Thank you re BT! This is turning into the longest day EVER! Another couple of hours before they call. I'm so lucky it's same day results!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    No @sunshinechai you should not have to just 'suck it up'. Stay positive. I have my fingers crossed that things turn around and tomorrow we hear that you've had your transfer

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

sunshinechai  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    @leyshoja I'm so sorry that your work "mate " said that to you! How bloody insensitive! Prick! And sorry about the friend that blabbed! Stupid stupid people who have no idea what this is like and what you have gone through. Big big hugs to you. And I truly hope The next cycle sticks for you!

Thanks for the info on the progesterone vs crinone, I had wondered too! Good savings! I too do (TMI alert!) the back passage, mostly in the morning post shower so I can get going. Don't mind the front route at night. But by now it all starts to get a bit itchy and I'm totally over them! But it almost makes you feel ready to start jabbing cycle if it means you can stop the pess! Then you're sick of jabbing and get to go back to pessaries! Ahhh the cycle of our life!

Thank you re BT! This is turning into the longest day EVER! Another couple of hours before they call. I'm so lucky it's same day results!
    Why not just ring them They must be used to people ringing early all the time and will understand why we are so impatient. I know my clinic have the results hours before they eventually ring me because every time I ring early, the results are there. If I don't ring them myself, I have to wait for the nurses to get a spare few minutes to read the results then ring me, whereas if I ring them, the front desk staff just go and retrieve a nurse for me. Do ittttttttttt !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    @sunshinechai try to hang in there. As they say, slow growing ones can still produce perfectly healthy bubs so its not over till its over. @Wishing88 congratulations on your BFP first go !! Very lucky !!! @nightchild80 sorry to hear about your BFN @Booboo78 good luck for todays EPU - hope to hear some great news later and hope you feel better real soon.
    Thanks very much @Bongley for the mega-update. Its really hard to keep up and it makes life a lot easier to go back for a quick referral... @MGC Bertie, I hope your wait goes really fast, the delays were certainly sent to try us..
    Congrats @Calstar on your egg haul - they are great numbers and you should be over the moon !! What I wouldn't give for numbers like that... @OIC - fingers crossed for great HCG numbers today woot woot, waiting in suspense @butterfly, yay for your little blast about to become a popsicle !! @Kate1985, good luck for your transfer. My clinic do 3 day transfers for me because my numbers were not huge. There is more chance of losing them if they sit in the petrie dish for longer, so when there are few, they prefer to not risk it and transfer earlier. If you have heaps, they will tend to do 5 day transfers as that way you know for sure you have the strongest of the lot for transfer. @kate124 yay for your BFP - I hope you get a great HCG number ! @Rocky27 good luck for your freeze @blossom1, looks like my transfer will be the end of next week also. I'm worried though that they like to do them on Tue/Wed/Thur so will probably delay me until after the Queens bday so Tuesday 10th. Being a fully medicated cycle they can program me for any date, but obviously I would prefer sooner rather than later. Today is CD7..
    I've decided in the last few days that if I opt for a donor after this next transfer, I'm telling nobody except very close family (and you guys of course). I've been let down by a friend at work who I told in confidence about this and have found out since that other people now know. I should know better I guess, workplace gossip is hard to avoid. So, I'll just let the word get around (through the same source >:-[ ) that the journey is over. And let that be a lesson to me.

I hope I havent missed too many of you, but hugs to all and better luck next month for us still waiting for the ever elusive BFP !
    Hugs, people who gossip like that are terrible! You poor thing. They just don't understand how hard it is for the person they're talking about especially for things like this.

Good luck for your transfer at the end of next week!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post: