Closed Thread
Page 144 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's really hard to keep up with this thread! So hugs for everyone!

AFM - so does fertility treatment make you bleed like crazy when AF arrives? I bled so badly at work yesterday I nearly had to leave work. I hope this isn't TMI but I was using a regular pad and a tampon at the same time and both were at capacity in not much over an hour! and please stop reading now if you are squeamish... but I had large blood clots too! It's quite disconcerting when you are at work with clients etc and having to go to the loo every hour! Fortunately, despite getting blood all over the place (the toilet seat, the floor of the toilet, my leg, and through my undies and pants!) it didnt get bad enough that it was visible to anyone else and I didnt stain my chair at work like I was fearful of all day long! Just another difficult part of the treatment I am guessing? I really wished I had been warned as I was lucy that I had enough pads on me at work when I normally dont carry so many!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question ladies, can crinone give you a fake BFP?? Does it also delay AF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by furbabymum View Post

AFM - so does fertility treatment make you bleed like crazy when AF arrives? I bled so badly at work yesterday I nearly had to leave work. I hope this isn't TMI but I was using a regular pad and a tampon at the same time and both were at capacity in not much over an hour! and please stop reading now if you are squeamish... but I had large blood clots too! It's quite disconcerting when you are at work with clients etc and having to go to the loo every hour! Fortunately, despite getting blood all over the place (the toilet seat, the floor of the toilet, my leg, and through my undies and pants!) it didnt get bad enough that it was visible to anyone else and I didnt stain my chair at work like I was fearful of all day long! Just another difficult part of the treatment I am guessing? I really wished I had been warned as I was lucy that I had enough pads on me at work when I normally dont carry so many!
    no and yes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing88 View Post
    Quick question ladies, can crinone give you a fake BFP?? Does it also delay AF?
    no and yes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only hcg will give you a false positive, and crinone is just progesterone. Progesterone helps boosts hcg (if your producing any), which is why it delays af.

Im hungry ALL the time at the moment. I don't know if its the Pregnyl shot on Friday (to extend my luteal phase) or if its just stress eating. Either way, I don't have nearly enough cr@p food in the house to cope with it! I won't have a clue either way until my bt on 2/6/14.

Sending lots of hugs to those getting af.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by furbabymum View Post

Sorry my no and yes was for the other post!
    But definetly what I experienced post IVF was what you experienced, and that was even two months after!! I am hoping it all settles down!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you have good news soon @Bongley xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fraid not Sh!tty May strikes again.

I started to spot late last night, BFN this morning and my period has arrived this morning too. I knew the game was up yesterday when I tested later on and it was completely blank, I'd been getting really faint squinters up to that point but the proper BFP the night before got my hopes up.

DPO12 today, crinone doesn't seem to delay my AF at all, I was due to get my period tomorrow. I had high hopes this cycle after the good day 3 report and expanded blasty transfered, it seemed the best quality one so far. Still, proof is in the pudding and I'm wondering if I have any good eggs left in me.

I'm gutted and I didn't want to get to the point where we were putting all our hopes on one last cycle (which was to be the next one). I'm considering drawing the line here and just enjoying what we do have rather than going through it all again.

Ugh, right, off to work soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Fraid not Sh!tty May strikes again.

I started to spot late last night, BFN this morning and my period has arrived this morning too. I knew the game was up yesterday when I tested later on and it was completely blank, I'd been getting really faint squinters up to that point but the proper BFP the night before got my hopes up.

DPO12 today, crinone doesn't seem to delay my AF at all, I was due to get my period tomorrow. I had high hopes this cycle after the good day 3 report and expanded blasty transfered, it seemed the best quality one so far. Still, proof is in the pudding and I'm wondering if I have any good eggs left in me.

I'm gutted and I didn't want to get to the point where we were putting all our hopes on one last cycle (which was to be the next one). I'm considering drawing the line here and just enjoying what we do have rather than going through it all again.

Ugh, right, off to work soon.
    So sorry to hear this hun. It's such a devastating feeling. When is official test day? Do they do bloods? Do you think you may have had a chemical, cause it sounds like something started there. Xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (26-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishing88 Crinone hadn't delayed my AF, she came punctually on crinone or pessaries @Bongley Soo sorry to hear your news, it's just so heartbreaking having to keep do this, take it easy on yourself xo
    I've also got a lot of pressure on this cycle to work as I've used all my annual leave for work up - on IVF we live 500kms from clinic
    AFM - 4DP3DT

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsFurBabies For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (26-05-2014)