Closed Thread
Page 141 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Rocky27 great numbers sweets! Well done! And yep, totally normal to feel worse after epu , usually the hours after I felt fine then it kicked in about 12 hours after and I felt rubbish for a week. Keep up that Gatorade Hun, are you in hospital?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rocky it's coming up so quick now. Congrats to u - very good nos take it easy, I felt rather crappy after ec on our 1st round - took me about a week to recover

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for any chemicals, BFN's and good luck to all pupo. Of my 6 mature eggs that were ICSI'd, none fertilised. Anyone else experienced this? I am devastated xxx

May has been a crappy month for most of us! xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to missalissa1987 For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (24-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @missalissa1987 my heart breaks for you... I'm so sorry.
    @kate124 I am at a loss for words what an awful challenging year, I hope this is the start of good things to come.
    @Rocky27 awesome news, you must be over the moon.
    @nvandmv hugs to you.

To everyone else; I am reading along and feeling the joy and sadness with you, I just find it so hard to do personals for everyone on this phone app.

Today's update, so far two have definitely fertilised. And they aren't ruling the other two out yet? Will know more on Monday. I didn't realise how hard I would find this stage. I thought it would be the easy bit! My mantra is 'it only takes one, it only takes one...' Over and over and over again.

Anyone else get super bad breast tenderness after EPU? ouch!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshinechai For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (24-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so sorry Missalissa - I had this happen on our 1st round, it's devastating
    On our 2nd round they added a special calcium which can sometimes help, round 2 we had 2 fertilise so know that just because your 1st round went this way it dosent always mean your next one will, thinking of u hun x

Sunshine - I find the stage where u r at the worst, the waiting is just terrible. Try and keep busy I know easier said than done, I have that to look forward to next week, your right it only takes 1

butterfly your ET is Monday isn't it? How r u doing hun x

My boobs r rather saw now coming up to EPU they feel swollen
    Last edited by Booboo78; 24-05-2014 at 15:19.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (24-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rocky27 great result! Hope the next few months go quickly for you.

@missalissa1987 oh no! How utterly disappointing for you. It has been a really unlucky, cra@ppy month of may for most.

@sunshinechai good luck for monday with your 2+ I think its a different level of stress at every stage, so many hurdles, arrgh.

@Booboo78 not long now!

@aime999 I hope your transfer went well today

@kate124 hang in there all your symptoms sound like it's all going to plan. So sorry about your sister, I hope you have some good news soon.

@blossom1 beautiful quote and so true

@Calstar good luck with your trigger tonight and EPU on monday

to everyone else
    Last edited by Bongley; 24-05-2014 at 15:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @missalissa1987 oh , this is awful news. May really has been a crap time for most of us. Hang in there, as you can see others have had it happen and fs have found ways through it. I personally think you are going through the hardest news possible on the ivf journey so if you can pick yaself up and try again nothing will defeat you in the end!xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missalissa - I found the 2 below links an interesting read after our 1st cycle

http://fertilitylabinsider.com/2010/...fertilization/
    http://www.fertile.com/Calcium-ICSI.html

Your FS may have some other ideas to change things up, hang in there luv x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MissAlissa, I'm so sorry to hear! That's just not fair & it sucks. Huge hugs to you.

Blossom, no not in hospital. I was released yesterday afternoon which was good

I'm just after a little bit of advice as this is my first ivf cycle & I'm not sure what's normal & what's not.

Pain in my stomach has really increased in the last few hours. It's like it comes in waves & the bottom of my stomach feels super tight & it goes all the way above my belly button. At first I thought maybe I was constipated (sorry for tmi) but I've gone twice today. My chest is getting uncomfortable but it doesn't hurt to breathe. I'm normally bloated (start of ivf I weighed 74kg's & I just weighed myself then & am 77.8kgs). It's not unbearable but seems to slowly be getting worse.

Sorry for the long post, am just after opinions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    MissAlissa, I'm so sorry to hear! That's just not fair & it sucks. Huge hugs to you.

Blossom, no not in hospital. I was released yesterday afternoon which was good

I'm just after a little bit of advice as this is my first ivf cycle & I'm not sure what's normal & what's not.

Pain in my stomach has really increased in the last few hours. It's like it comes in waves & the bottom of my stomach feels super tight & it goes all the way above my belly button. At first I thought maybe I was constipated (sorry for tmi) but I've gone twice today. My chest is getting uncomfortable but it doesn't hurt to breathe. I'm normally bloated (start of ivf I weighed 74kg's & I just weighed myself then & am 77.8kgs). It's not unbearable but seems to slowly be getting worse.

Sorry for the long post, am just after opinions.
    ah ya poor thing, yeah I had all of that. I think the thing they look for in weight in cumulative weight gain in 24 hours, so if you jumped 3kg over night it would have been concerning to our clinic,. Do you know your weight same time yesterday? It did slowly get worse for me, it was like really bad gas pains in my cheast! My word it's the most painful part of IVF hey. Have you got your DP around to look after you and for him/her to keep an eye on you?xxx