Closed Thread
Page 139 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 - It's been pretty tough actually as my TWW will be a month wait by the time I know anything further. Just trying to keep busy and stay positive! I am that bloated it's not funny so I am going shopping tomorrow to buy loose clothes headaches, exhaustion, cramps - something's going on surely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kate124 View Post
    @blossom1 - It's been pretty tough actually as my TWW will be a month wait by the time I know anything further. Just trying to keep busy and stay positive! I am that bloated it's not funny so I am going shopping tomorrow to buy loose clothes headaches, exhaustion, cramps - something's going on surely!
    It sure is a long and stressful 2ww for you. You've amazed me with your ability to stay positive and focused on what you need to do on the day to day level, well done! That's a tough gig for anyone to go through, sometimes we don't know the level of strength we've got until we are tested with such high uncertainty. I reckon you're emby is getting nice and snug in there and you're going to be vomitting from morning sickness before you know it (and smiling while going through that!) hang in there Kate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get motion sickness from looking at the ocean or going up a lift so I'm slightly concerned about the morning sickness! I am blown away by everyone's strength on here and how people go from blow to blow in the pursuit of a baby. I'm trying so hard to be positive, my older sister had her baby last year one week after my little sister suddenly passed away, she was only 19, so it's been a roller coaster ride that's for sure. I'm in tears just writing this, hormones right!? Thanks for the kind words. Means a lot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kate124 hang in there - music helps to get you out of your head if you're feeling emotional and need to stay calm.

Have transfer tomorrow morning - am a bit anxious and not getting a lot of support at home. I'm flying from Mel to Gold Coast so up at 4.30am too.

Hoping the flight won't effect anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by amie999 View Post
    @kate124 hang in there - music helps to get you out of your head if you're feeling emotional and need to stay calm.

Have transfer tomorrow morning - am a bit anxious and not getting a lot of support at home. I'm flying from Mel to Gold Coast so up at 4.30am too.

Hoping the flight won't effect anything
    Hang in there Aimee ! Nope, flying has no effect at all. Sorry to hear you're not getting the support you need. Hope we can support you instead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kate124 View Post
    I get motion sickness from looking at the ocean or going up a lift so I'm slightly concerned about the morning sickness! I am blown away by everyone's strength on here and how people go from blow to blow in the pursuit of a baby. I'm trying so hard to be positive, my older sister had her baby last year one week after my little sister suddenly passed away, she was only 19, so it's been a roller coaster ride that's for sure. I'm in tears just writing this, hormones right!? Thanks for the kind words. Means a lot.
    The most beautiful people are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern.
    Elisabeth Kübler-R. Xxxxxx you're doing great Kate!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my scan & BT this morning.
    Trigger shot tomorrow night & EPU Monday morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Calstar, all the best for EPU

kate124, so sorry to hear about your loss. There are no words.

blossom1 - it's true, many beautiful caring souls on here... and ivf has helped me come to the understanding that I possess more strength than I ever thought possible. That in itself has been a gift.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 23-05-2014 at 20:35.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

blossom1  (23-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nvandmv - fx little embie just implanted later, gl hun x

MrsFurbabies - congrats on being Pupo, we have had low fert rates too hoping u wont need to worry now as u have a strong one on board

Kate so sorry to hear about your sister

Calstar - gl for mon not far behind u. How r your E2 levels?

Amie gl for transfer hope it goes nice and smooth, sorry to hear u r not getting the support at home. It's tough at times, know that we r here for u

Blossom & butterfly what u said is so true - I feel very blessed to have got to know a few very special ladies on here. Bh has helped so much through this horrible ride

Looks like epu next Wed for me, things have picked up a bit from last scan so happy about that
    Last edited by Booboo78; 23-05-2014 at 21:37.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

blossom1  (23-05-2014),Butterfly39  (23-05-2014),nvandmv  (24-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I am admitting defeat. It's a chemical for us. Just did another poas and it's lighter. Pretty much back to where it was Wednesday. That's enough for me. I'm really disappointed and frustrated but not teary....guess I'm getting used to the bad news. I think I'll take a cycle off after AF arrives and try and lose this 7 kilos that's crept on. Good luck to everyone else. Best wishes.

Sent from my GT-S5360T using The Bub Hub mobile app