Closed Thread
Page 136 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    good luck Aimee! And all other girls on EPU!'keep us posted @Rocky27 on how you are going!?
    @Bongley i looked at what i thought was your signature and read the same as mine and i thought WHOA!!!! Amazing...then realised i was reading my own signature!!!
    haha, you dafty

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OIC, I get sore boobs almost as soon as I start on progesterone, so pretty much from 1dpo. 1 day after the progesterone stops, the tenderness stops for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    Hi guys. Pretty sure it's another chemical for us. Took the poas test the clinic gave me and only a very faint positive. I'm really confused though as the first response tests I've taken the last 3 days are getting darker. Today is much darker than Wednesday. I think I will just have the BT done, but I'm prepared for the FN to give me a low hcg and tell me it's probably not viable. oh well.

Sent from my GT-S5360T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    My fingers are still crossed for you @nvandmv and @Bongley, its not over till the singing lady gets fat. Looking forward to some good EPU news from a couple of lucky ladies today !!
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 23-05-2014 at 11:33.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (23-05-2014),nvandmv  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    @OIC, I get sore boobs almost as soon as I start on progesterone, so pretty much from 1dpo. 1 day after the progesterone stops, the tenderness stops for me.
    Thanks.
    Yeah, I realised after I posted that it could be the progesterone.
    But I didn't get sore boobs the other two cycles of progesterone on the same dose. Prob clutching at straws!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry for lack of personals....still a little out of it, lol!

They did my EPU today & got 18 eggs! That's amazing & they said they look good. Am in a bit of pain & up to my 3rd bag of fluid but other than that feeling good Am very excited.

The embryologist (don't know if that's spelt right) is due to ring us tomorrow to give us an update. I'm very excited & hope we get them suitable for freezing because I'm not allowed to transfer any just yet.

Good luck to all the other lovely ladies that went in today

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow @Rocky27 what a haul! Well done you and your follicles! Sounds so promising, fingers crossed for tomorrow. You take it easy and rest up.
    @OIC oh clutch away, it can't hurt can it?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

OIC  (23-05-2014),Rocky27  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kate124 View Post
    Hey everyone, big hugs to those that didn't get a good result from this cycle, I'm thinking of you and hope next cycle brings lots of eggs and bfp's xx
    I'm just kicking along trying not to focus too much on anything, had more dark brown spotting today but my fave (sarcastic!!!) FN refused to do any more BT's so won't know anything more until my 7 week ultrasound which is 3rd June. She said if it's meant to be it's meant to be and if my body rejects the embryo there's nothing they can do about it so I should just let whatever happens - happen. Fair enough! So that's where I'm at.
    My first scan is the same day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ooo I'm beside myself with anticipation @nvandmv !!!!! Must be time for a Win for us southerners, yes???!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Ooo I'm beside myself with anticipation @nvandmv !!!!! Must be time for a Win for us southerners, yes???!!!!!!

Ahhh its doing my head in Waited my entire lunch break in the car for them to call.....nothing. Tried them twice and got the answering machine both times. I've now left a message stating when I finish work and if they are happy to leave a message they can (because its doing my head in!!!) I had one message from a nurse early this morning saying she had got my message, it all sounded positive and she'd call when they had the BT results. So far zippity doo!!! Will let you know when I know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Rocky27.
    We got only 4 eggs, fingers crossed they are strong little ones and that they all fertilise.