Closed Thread
Page 134 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1741
  1. #1331
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked
    156
    Reviews
    0
    @Bongley, yep I reckon the test the clinic gives out isn't as sensitive as the First Response tests and only picks up higher numbers. I had BT before work so now just to wait until lunch time when I can speak with the nurses.

  2. #1332
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    594
    Thanks
    746
    Thanked
    287
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    @Bongley, yep I reckon the test the clinic gives out isn't as sensitive as the First Response tests and only picks up higher numbers. I had BT before work so now just to wait until lunch time when I can speak with the nurses.
    Hi NV, when I had my bfp my POASs were all over the place. Pleased you had the blood test, keeping it all crossed for you x

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

    nvandmv  (23-05-2014)

  4. #1333
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,225
    Thanks
    1,507
    Thanked
    935
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nvandmv - 4 positive pregnancy tests? You're pregnant! A line is a line and false positives are really uncommon. Well done !

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

    nvandmv  (23-05-2014)

  6. #1334
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked
    156
    Reviews
    0
    @ertgirl and @Butterfly39 thanks. I suppose I would be hopeful if the line on the test the clinic gave was stronger. I had a faint line on their POAS test the first cycle we did and it was a chemical pregnancy, so not getting my hopes up. If I wasn't an IVF lady and just tested due to late AF and got the test result I had this morning I would be ecstatic, but knowing what happened last time I'm doubtful... Thanks for the positivity anyway

  7. #1335
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    Hi guys. Pretty sure it's another chemical for us. Took the poas test the clinic gave me and only a very faint positive. I'm really confused though as the first response tests I've taken the last 3 days are getting darker. Today is much darker than Wednesday. I think I will just have the BT done, but I'm prepared for the FN to give me a low hcg and tell me it's probably not viable. oh well.

    Sent from my GT-S5360T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    oh my goodness, I am holding my breath. Do you have to wait until lunch!?! I'd be sneaking off to the loo at morning tea heheheh

  8. #1336
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked
    641
    Reviews
    0
    Got the call that there is one embryo on track and two that have fallen behind.
    That means transfer hopefully tomorrow all going well.

  9. #1337
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    Hi guys. Pretty sure it's another chemical for us. Took the poas test the clinic gave me and only a very faint positive. I'm really confused though as the first response tests I've taken the last 3 days are getting darker. Today is much darker than Wednesday. I think I will just have the BT done, but I'm prepared for the FN to give me a low hcg and tell me it's probably not viable. oh well.

    Sent from my GT-S5360T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    how many days past transfer are you now? I must have got my dates confused as I thought you were only something like 4 days past...ignore this !! I'm on tablet, it was supposed to be for @Bongley!!!
    Last edited by blossom1; 23-05-2014 at 09:13.

  10. #1338
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked
    156
    Reviews
    0
    @blossum1 thank you. I would love to know earlier but you know what it's like trying to get a hold of the nurses, you only ever get the answering machine. I can't take personal calls at work outside my break times so I find it easier to have them call at lunch. I might try my luck at morning tea time though

  11. #1339
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,318
    Thanks
    5,142
    Thanked
    7,768
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    @blossum1 thank you. I would love to know earlier but you know what it's like trying to get a hold of the nurses, you only ever get the answering machine. I can't take personal calls at work outside my break times so I find it easier to have them call at lunch. I might try my luck at morning tea time though
    tell them that we're all holding our breath here!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

    nvandmv  (23-05-2014)

  13. #1340
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Bongley how many days past transfer are you now?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Ttc 2014
    By Cocoblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 19:59
  2. TTC in 2014
    By lilbump in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 14:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Softmats
Softmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and Premium Bubba Mat™ range of floor spaces are the best quality in the world.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!