Closed Thread
Page 131 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think Ovidrel does have HCG in it yes, thats what I used to trigger. I had a really, really faint squinter line at DPO6, probably only visible to us IVFers so I reckon it'll have to be gone by tomorrow.
    Maybe I should test....hmmm...hmmm.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    No no no no no no no no no no no

Ha ha, hold out til Sat! Only 2 more sleeps!

(Can you tell I've got too much time on my hands! Really should go do the ironing!)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (22-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls! I've been absent as I've been waiting for AF. Well, she arrived Monday night, tues morning blood test & yesterday started jabbing. I'm on 450 of puregon, was only on 225 for our 1st cycle. I'll be hanging around from now on, it'll be a pleasure getting to know you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ertgirl View Post
    Hi girls! I've been absent as I've been waiting for AF. Well, she arrived Monday night, tues morning blood test & yesterday started jabbing. I'm on 450 of puregon, was only on 225 for our 1st cycle. I'll be hanging around from now on, it'll be a pleasure getting to know you all xx
    Hello! Hope this is your lucky month!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (22-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    @MGC Bertie and @Fiona2, I'm doing nothing different and its another medicated cycle, so no ovulation, just ethinyl oestradiol tabs then progesterone tabs and pessaries start 3 days prior to transfer date. I often wonder why my clinic do no blood tests to monitor hormones during these cycles, I guess they figure they are giving you a set dose of everything so assume its just fine ?
    I wonder the same.. I want more monitoring, something could be missed..or Im paranoid lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja - no, the red headed baby at the bottom if the page could not be any cuter! Total squeee!
    @Bongley - let the poas frenzy begin ! ?

Afm - fertilisation rate is in - 8 out of 9 which I will happily take. Hope they're not all duds again but hey I've got a ticket in the chook raffle and you have to be in it to win it...
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 22-05-2014 at 19:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    @nvandmv ooooooo I'm getting all excited for you girl!!! I understand about the hope vs caution though, but, I'm definitely hopeful and excited for you!!! Is it a strong second line, or faint?

AFM girls I wondered if anyone else has found their period pain worse since IVF ? I'm feeling pretty stressed about it. I have had about two hours sleep as I was in soooo much pain last night. I do have a history of endo and each month I do get painful periods but usually some panadeine forte and I'm okay....last night nothing worked, and the cycle before that too. The pain is back to where it was when I did have endo . It's a bit scary going through pain like that. I just wondered if the Stimming could have caused the endo to grow? Or has anyone else experienced painful periods even on a natural FET?
    Hi blossom1 yes my periods are much worse & I also had endo I go back to what my SIL taught me when I was young. Hot water bottle / heat bag, hot drink something to eat & put your legs up. Of course pain relief also. Lot of pain for me last night too I was up at 2am for about an hour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, big hugs to those that didn't get a good result from this cycle, I'm thinking of you and hope next cycle brings lots of eggs and bfp's xx
    I'm just kicking along trying not to focus too much on anything, had more dark brown spotting today but my fave (sarcastic!!!) FN refused to do any more BT's so won't know anything more until my 7 week ultrasound which is 3rd June. She said if it's meant to be it's meant to be and if my body rejects the embryo there's nothing they can do about it so I should just let whatever happens - happen. Fair enough! So that's where I'm at.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareeb77 View Post
    Hi blossom1 yes my periods are much worse & I also had endo I go back to what my SIL taught me when I was young. Hot water bottle / heat bag, hot drink something to eat & put your legs up. Of course pain relief also. Lot of pain for me last night too I was up at 2am for about an hour.
    that sux Do you have any idea why this happens? Is it the hormones or embies being put back.? Scared me to go back to that level of pain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kate124 View Post
    Hey everyone, big hugs to those that didn't get a good result from this cycle, I'm thinking of you and hope next cycle brings lots of eggs and bfp's xx
    I'm just kicking along trying not to focus too much on anything, had more dark brown spotting today but my fave (sarcastic!!!) FN refused to do any more BT's so won't know anything more until my 7 week ultrasound which is 3rd June. She said if it's meant to be it's meant to be and if my body rejects the embryo there's nothing they can do about it so I should just let whatever happens - happen. Fair enough! So that's where I'm at.
    What a mole! Could you go to your GP, for an hcg, just to get some reassurance? I'd love to see that nurse cope with the stresses of IVF, then a bfp with spotting. I would be putting in a formal complaint about the way she talked to you. You deserve better. Hugs xx