Closed Thread
Page 130 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    Thanks to those ladies that have mentioned and been thinking of me.

Unfortunatly AF arrived yesterday. The nurses were nice enough to bring my BT forward but I have to wait a month before doing an FET as I need to see my Dr first.

Feeling very deflated
    Sorry to hear that @Motherwillbe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    @nvandmv ooooooo I'm getting all excited for you girl!!! I understand about the hope vs caution though, but, I'm definitely hopeful and excited for you!!! Is it a strong second line, or faint?

AFM girls I wondered if anyone else has found their period pain worse since IVF ? I'm feeling pretty stressed about it. I have had about two hours sleep as I was in soooo much pain last night. I do have a history of endo and each month I do get painful periods but usually some panadeine forte and I'm okay....last night nothing worked, and the cycle before that too. The pain is back to where it was when I did have endo . It's a bit scary going through pain like that. I just wondered if the Stimming could have caused the endo to grow? Or has anyone else experienced painful periods even on a natural FET?
    Good luck for tomorrow @nvandmv and yay for possible implantation bleeding @Bongley !! @blossom1, my AF has been hell since starting ivf. Not actually painful, but so heavy its uncontrollable. Its like the whole lot just lets go in one big blob and its over almost as soon as it starts - 1 very, very heavy day then nothing. Thats probably better than it dragging out over 5 days I suppose?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (22-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    dooooo itttttttttt And send pic!
    I really badly want another cat, but really worried about my current cats reaction. I got a pound cat about 3 years ago (after my older kitty died) and she was only about 5 months old but my remaining cat flogged her non-stop so they had to be permanently separated and for 2 years I went through the hell of trying to fix the situation before good ol mum gave her a new home. The poor thing was just so traumatised. My current cat was always with another cat, so I dont know why she reacted so badly, and I think a kitten would be a different story but I would hate to have to give it up if she doesn't accept it. I dont know what to do... and yes @Bongley you're right about the distraction. I need it. My whole life is in limbo, I can't plan any holidays, I am broke from the ivf, and I just feel like I have no control over my near future at all, it would just be nice to do this for me but I don't want that stress again. I wish I had a crystal ball (itd be damn handy for other stuff as well)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could the red-headed baby at the bottom of this bubhub page possibly be any cuter ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amie999 View Post
    @Rocky27 hope you're ok.. that must be very stressful. @sunshinechai they sounds big and healthy ! Good luck with your EPU

So sorry i havent been catching up and back-reading for personals.

My Aunty passed away on Sat morning so this all feels a bit surreal but maybe she is helping somehow.
    I've also started a new project so its a intense period

I had my EPU on Monday and Day3 now have 4 Embryos..
    2 are looking good and 1 is lagging behind.
    i'm just hoping to get to Day 5 but its all a lot better than last time

Wish there was a way of keeping up with all the posts so i could see how everyone is going!

Lots of baby love out there for you all xx

Started with 9 but hopefully these ones make it to Day 5
    So transfer on Saturday @amie999 ? good luck to you and your embies

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Motherwillbe sorry to hear of AF......and the waiting! Hope you're feeling ok. And best of luck for your FET!
    @amie999 so sorry to hear of your loss. Fx for your embies!
    @VickiB yeahy for a frostie! Fx for you!
    @Booboo78 hang in there! Fx the little ones catch up!
    @nvandmv that really does sound promising, but it's hard to get hopes up. I really hope this is a true BFP for you.....FxTxEx!
    @blossom1 that sounds like some seriously bad pain! & @leyshoja I agree, much heavier, all at once, and much worse pain! Feels like everything just drops out! Yuk!

GL for EPU Friday @sunshinechai & @missalissa1987(sounds like a good haul!)
    @furbabymum did you POAS today? Do you have full on AF symptoms?
    @nightchild80 those are some pretty good symptoms! I agree, I prefer to have a few POAS BFNs to prepare for the phone call! Then if the phone call is positive or undecided at least it's a nice surprise! Maybe I need to be a little positive!
    @Bongley woo hoo! Well done on the summary! amazing! And Fx for implantation!

I am actually in the TWW, BT on 28th but will start POAS on Sat am. I know I will waste a lot of money, but what's a few more dollars on top of everything? And I'm already going TWW-crazy. Sore boobs, persistent cramping, very very thirsty and nasty headache last night. Sick of the pessaries, and the anxiety!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (22-05-2014),nvandmv  (22-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OIC how many DPO are you? I am doing my first POAS on saturday as well at 10DPO.

My BT is on the 2nd june as the hospital makes me wait 17DPO plus another two over the weekend. Aaargh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @OIC how many DPO are you? I am doing my first POAS on saturday as well at 10DPO.

My BT is on the 2nd june as the hospital makes me wait 17DPO plus another two over the weekend. Aaargh.
    OMG! 17! Plus two!!! I'd go totally mental! At least it will be conclusive! (Or you'll already have a pretty good idea of which way it will go!) argh!

I had diarised that mine would be 30th and when she gave me the form and it said 28th I was over the moon! I think cause my cycles have been gradually getting shorter, last one was only 22 on a natural cycle!

So I think that Sat will only be 8DPO, I felt the right side pop on Friday night last week very painful so must have been a biggie (I've always thought my right side was dominant)!
    And then the left side Sat am. Had the IUI transfer Fri am so I hope they were still around, then we BDed Sat and Sun to try to get the other one! (And that's no fun with oversized ovaries and cramps!)

So I know Saturday is too early, but I can't talk myself out of it.
    As far as any second line on a POAS I've only ever ever had a very feint squinter in Jan, which was a chem I think, didn't get darker. And the rest have been stark stark white. So I'm not too worried about false results and dashed hopes just yet.

And I have a girls night out on Sat, so for some reason I just have to test! I'll be surreptitiously sipping on the one glass all night (me declining a glass of wine is unheard of, and I have one friend who specifically looks for those things!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow you can feel your ovaries plopping out an egg, far out. That'd be handy.

Yeah, I'll try to resist tomorrow at DPO9, I'll only make myself go blind looking for a line that isn't there. Running from room to room to see it in the different light.
    Plus I want to make sure my HCG trigger is out of my blood******.
    Last edited by Bongley; 22-05-2014 at 15:15.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

OIC  (22-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, it is handy. But I don't feel it every month. Or it might be while I'm asleep?

Come to think of it I didn't feel it on the first 2 IUI cycles. But did feel it last cycle which was natural, and then the pre IVF scan this cycle showed a large fluid filled cyst on that same side, which meant I really did ovulate! Hopefully feeling it this IUI cycle is a good sign! Right, that's my new theory!

Yep, you should hold out til Sat!!! No false positives!

Does Ovidrel make false pos? I should look it up!
    Last edited by OIC; 22-05-2014 at 15:36.