Closed Thread
Page 127 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to those ladies that have mentioned and been thinking of me.

Unfortunatly AF arrived yesterday. The nurses were nice enough to bring my BT forward but I have to wait a month before doing an FET as I need to see my Dr first.

Feeling very deflated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh no, not another BFN I'm so, so sorry @Motherwillbe , was this to be your last attempt?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Motherwillbe  (22-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I hope everyone has a good day today and looks after themselves as best as possible. AFM, just a quick update from yesterday. I'm really no further ahead than I was yesterday. DH left for work at 5.15 this morning so I haven't been able to get a second opinion, however, my constantly doubting eyes think they see a slightly darker line. You would think if it was remaining pregnyl it would be lighter today (8 days post last shot), but I'm not getting my hopes up. The 1 and only time I've had a BFP ended up a chemical, so I'm still not feeling any better about things. Still have to wait and see tomorrow which is my BT day. Good luck and baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Motherwillbe sorry just read the bit about your FET, I was convinced this was your last one. Sorry you have to wait another month, it's so hard waiting.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Motherwillbe  (22-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @nvandmv, can you post photos for us, and we'll give you a second opinion? Last stim cycle I did a Pregnyl shot (5000) at 7dpo, and got a conclusively negative hpt (and bt) at 16dpo.

The scientist called yesterday afternoon and there was one embryo good enough to freeze. So we're really stoked about that. They're going to keep the other embies until today, just to make sure there isn't any more for the freezer. I think my clinic must have really high standards for freezing.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by PeJu's Mum; 22-05-2014 at 11:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    Hi ladies I hope everyone has a good day today and looks after themselves as best as possible. AFM, just a quick update from yesterday. I'm really no further ahead than I was yesterday. DH left for work at 5.15 this morning so I haven't been able to get a second opinion, however, my constantly doubting eyes think they see a slightly darker line. You would think if it was remaining pregnyl it would be lighter today (8 days post last shot), but I'm not getting my hopes up. The 1 and only time I've had a BFP ended up a chemical, so I'm still not feeling any better about things. Still have to wait and see tomorrow which is my BT day. Good luck and baby dust to all
    Good luck for tomorrow @nvandmv if tomorrow is your BT then I doubt you would still see the pregnyl in your system today!! However I understand how you feel about getting another chemical (I've had 2). Hope the nurses give you a nice high number tomorrow!

I am 3dp5dt (8DPO) and I think I've had a tiny bit of spotting today. I've had that once before on this same day so it is implantation. Other than that I finally feel back to normal after the EPU.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Oh no, not another BFN I'm so, so sorry @Motherwillbe , was this to be your last attempt?

It it is my last stim cycle but I have 5 frosties so will use them and hope and pray there's one in there that will stick.

I think I'm more upset due to the fact that I got pregnant with my little boy on my first ivf attempt so just presumed it would work again. Just goes to show I was just lucky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickiB unfortunately I'm at work, so I can't upload a photo otherwise I definitely would get you girls to give me a second opinion. @Bongley thanks so much. Yep, once bitten twice shy. DH and I had a couple of days of being excited before we were told it was fizzling out and I'm still cautious of hopes being dashed again. Not long to wait now I suppose! Thanks again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post

I think I'm more upset due to the fact that I got pregnant with my little boy on my first ivf attempt so just presumed it would work again. Just goes to show I was just lucky.
    Lucky yes, but you were also younger then too. Even in nature, not every woman gets pregnant every cycle... It will happen x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @nvandmv ooooooo I'm getting all excited for you girl!!! I understand about the hope vs caution though, but, I'm definitely hopeful and excited for you!!! Is it a strong second line, or faint?

AFM girls I wondered if anyone else has found their period pain worse since IVF ? I'm feeling pretty stressed about it. I have had about two hours sleep as I was in soooo much pain last night. I do have a history of endo and each month I do get painful periods but usually some panadeine forte and I'm okay....last night nothing worked, and the cycle before that too. The pain is back to where it was when I did have endo . It's a bit scary going through pain like that. I just wondered if the Stimming could have caused the endo to grow? Or has anyone else experienced painful periods even on a natural FET?