Closed Thread
Page 126 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tilkah: So sorry to hear. IVF is such a hard journey, taking a break sounds like a good idea.

@sunshinechai: Sounds like you've got quite a few follies in you. Does this mean your EPU is tomorrow?

@Rocky27: Wow, that is a huge haul of follicles. It's good they got 2 doctors to check and verify what to do. Did they recommend whatever embies result from this haul will be frozen for FETs? Hope you're otherwise feeling ok from the OHSS. Keep up the fluid and protein intake!
    @VikkiB: Sorry to hear the transfer wasn't very pleasant, but yay for PUPO! Had a giggle at your 'at least it won't fall out' comment - love your sense of humour.

@furbabymum:

@OIC: Yup, my TWW ends on Monday with the BT (unless AF gets to me first), but I plan to POAS on Saturday/Sunday, cuz I prefer to be prepared when the nurse calls with the results while I'm at work.

AFM still having weird dreams, boobs sore, tummy tinges, my sense of smell has gone funny and the crinones are starting to really irk me... this TWW is definitely driving me bonkers.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (21-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @OIC The injections are going ok!
    Had my first Orgalutran last night (does anyone else call it orangutan? No? Just me then lol)
    It wasn't too bad, I was worried about it but it was much better than I expected.
    Thank goodness!
    Scan on Friday! It can't come soon enough, eager to know what's going on in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    @OIC The injections are going ok!
    Had my first Orgalutran last night (does anyone else call it orangutan? No? Just me then lol)
    It wasn't too bad, I was worried about it but it was much better than I expected.
    Thank goodness!
    Scan on Friday! It can't come soon enough, eager to know what's going on in there!
    Orgalutran, oragatang lol.. cetritide, ganirelix. I think they are the same

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nightchild80 was this a fresh or frozen cycle?

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley – thank you! And thankfully my hubby is great! During our last cycle he discovered they are making a chocolate flavoured baileys. (I don’t drink alcohol except for Baileys in hot chocolates but had to give that up for treatment). So when he got home tonight guess what he had bought on the way home for me? J I’m still not wanting to act like I’m not pregnant though, on the off chance that despite bleeding my delusion is true lol
    @leyshoja thank you
    @blossom1 – hugs! At least we all seem to be AFing around the same time. Safety in numbers lol
    @Butterfly39 – wow you must be strong to have managed with your DH away! Its hard enough when they are with you let alone living alone during the process. Luckily my DH is only gone for 2 days/1 night and he schedules it around my treatments (he’s unemployed but has some casual work on a farm that at least keeps his spirits up).
    @sunshinechai – oh wow thank you! I will definitely be googling that tonight!

@Mgcbertie & @OIC– I thought the FN said no need to test if Im bleeding heavy tomorrow. But my friend who is preggers from IVF at the same clinic said she always had a final BT so I think I’ll ask for one if it isn’t offered, just to be certain. Even though I fell apart a small part of me refuses to believe it until it is certain and clutches on to the “well a small number of people still get some bleeding”. I rang the FN in tears and said “can you bleed when your period is due and still be pregnant?” and she was so sweet and kindly said “if its light, and it stops... its possible”. I haven’t POAS because I was being a good girl and trying to give myself less information to misinterpret (false positive? False negative etc) but will try and POAS tomorrow morning if I don’t forget.
    @nightchild80 thanks

I went to bed and had a 1.5 hour sleep

7. The Following User Says Thank You to furbabymum For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol @OIC thanks hun very sweet of you to include me Am just plodding along; got my scratch next week, then back to more waiting! 😎 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by furbabymum View Post
    @Bongley – thank you! And thankfully my hubby is great! During our last cycle he discovered they are making a chocolate flavoured baileys. (I don’t drink alcohol except for Baileys in hot chocolates but had to give that up for treatment). So when he got home tonight guess what he had bought on the way home for me? J I’m still not wanting to act like I’m not pregnant though, on the off chance that despite bleeding my delusion is true lol

@Mgcbertie & @OIC– I thought the FN said no need to test if Im bleeding heavy tomorrow. But my friend who is preggers from IVF at the same clinic said she always had a final BT so I think I’ll ask for one if it isn’t offered, just to be certain. Even though I fell apart a small part of me refuses to believe it until it is certain and clutches on to the “well a small number of people still get some bleeding”. I rang the FN in tears and said “can you bleed when your period is due and still be pregnant?” and she was so sweet and kindly said “if its light, and it stops... its possible”. I haven’t POAS because I was being a good girl and trying to give myself less information to misinterpret (false positive? False negative etc) but will try and POAS tomorrow morning if I don’t forget.
    Yes well. On my 4th cycle I got my period. Heavy bleeding for days, cramping etc totally normal 'period'. So my partner did similar to yours, only mine came home with everything we like to drink and we got plastered. Wine, beer and whisky. Yep.
    I did a couple of POAS a few days later (as I thought I'd had a chemical pregnancy) they got darker and darker. So, I went for a BT and it turned out I was preggers. Anyway, I don't want to give false hope but I think it does happen and I believe leyshoja said it happened to her too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have missed so much! Sorry I haven't been in!

Sorry to hear about the BFFN's! May hasn't been a great month so far! Congrats to Kate124, hope you are ok! Any one else got lucky?

I have EPU on Friday, triggered at 8pm. I have 8 good follicles, plus 6 that might get there by Friday. Estrogen is 6400, lining is 10mm. All seems to be going ok so far (*reaches for nearest piece of wood and touches it).

Sorry to hear about the suspected OHSS Rocky27! Hope you won't have to stim again

How's everyone else! Sorry i've been so slack! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fiona2: This one is fresh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nightchild80, took my trigger an hour ago, EPU Friday. Fingers crossed it all goes to plan