Closed Thread
Page 125 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Furbabymum, I'm really glad you are with your mum, I've done entire cycles without DH using his frozen sperm as his timetable just didnt line up at that point. It's really hard getting a bfn alone. There is a time for Doona therapy, comfort food and movies with chocolate and Kleenex, and that time is now. I always found listening to music helped too. Take care and indulge yourself in all those things you had to quit during the cycle.

hugs to all the bfns

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

furbabymum  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woot woot AF arrived earlier than expected ! Who would have ever thought that would be worth getting excited about? Bring on the next cycle I say ! @blossom1 looks like we may even transfer on the same day. Yay for us !!

Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, FET, BFN. June FET soon

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Furbabymum, I'm really glad you are with your mum, I've done entire cycles without DH using his frozen sperm as his timetable just didnt line up at that point. It's really hard getting a bfn alone. There is a time for Doona therapy, comfort food and movies with chocolate and Kleenex, and that time is now. I always found listening to music helped too. Take care and indulge yourself in all those things you had to quit during the cycle.

hugs to all the bfns
    Wow @Butterfly39, that's tough. All a means to an end I suppose ..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Woot woot AF arrived earlier than expected ! Who would have ever thought that would be worth getting excited about? Bring on the next cycle I say ! @blossom1 looks like we may even transfer on the same day. Yay for us !!

Yipee! Glad she came now! Well glad that it means you can move on with me to a FET!
    @KayzB yep DH is all for it ! It's not so much being granted two babies it's the risk to me and bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    I just discovered something called 999 reasons to laugh at infertility. I think it was a blog now a book!
    You made have heard of it but it is giving me a giggle. Just in case anyone needed a bit of laughter medicine.
    Xo

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunshinechai For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (21-05-2014),Fiona2  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Wow @Butterfly39, that's tough. All a means to an end I suppose ..
    When the going gets tough... The tough get going

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly.... congrats on getting 9 eggs at EPU today. Good luck with the party in the petri dish tonight xx

Leyshoja.... you do sound way too excited about AF arriving!! I know what you mean though, it's always good to get started again after a BFN. Are you doing anything different for this FET?

Rocky27.... at least they've got you on a plan before EPU. Many women leave it too late after EPU and get into serious strife. If you have to go to hospital then it's the best place to be so they can monitor you. Hopefully you'll still get some good mature eggs, and that these grow nicely to be frozen.

Furbaby... sorry to hear that AF arrived. Are you still going to test, as I've read a couple of posts from women who had full-on periods, but were still pregnant and carried to term. Just a thought. But too late for stopping that Baileys now xx
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 21-05-2014 at 18:47.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (21-05-2014),furbabymum  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh! So many BFNs! Sorry to hear @blossom1 @Sareeb77 @Tilkah, @leysohoja (yeah for AF and you get started again) @furbabymum (do you still have a BT to come?, sorry the IUI didn't work, had you POAS at all?)
    I hope you can enjoy a good drink or two, or whatever else you've been abstaining from!
    @sunshinechai GL for Friday, looking good! @VikkiB congrats! Sorry to hear the transfer was horrible, I had a similar experience this cycle. Gotta love sitting there for ages with a lube-free speculum inserted trying to "relax" while he catheter makes it feel like bad AF pain! Urgh. @Butterfly39 hope you're feeling ok after EPU, woo hoo 9! Yeah, I'm blaming my anxiety on the progesterone, and random cramps too, yuk. @Bongley sorry to hear just the one, but surely it's a good one! Fx for you! @nvandmv hope the line is darker for you tomorrow! Fx! @Booboo78 how did your scan and BT go? On track for EPU? @Calstar how's the jabbing going? @Motherwillbe how's your TWW! @nightchild80 are you TWWing too? @KayzB hi! I know you're hanging out for a while, but didn't want to leave you out! So...hi! @amie999 @Fiona2 @MrsFurBabies how are you going? @MGC Bertie hi!

A piece of advice for those also in the TWW.......if watching episodes of How I Met Your Mother to keep occupied......DO NOT watch the ep where Robyn finds out she can not have children! OMG, crying again now just thinking about it! Argh!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (21-05-2014),furbabymum  (21-05-2014),JulieMalooley  (22-05-2014),KayzB  (21-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (21-05-2014),Motherwillbe  (22-05-2014),nvandmv  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats butterfly!
    @sunshinechai love that site!!
    @leyshoja yes! I am 4 days in front of you so we'll be close... will your FET be natural or medicated?

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rocky27 uh thats frustrating but you are in for the same cgance next month lovely. I know the month wait sucks, I just finished my month wait.

On the tablet again and confused about what I read and who said what as I cant scroll back :/

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app