Page 124 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Hugs to all of those with Bfn's, it's just not fair!

I just had my scan & am a bit upset. Well I got good & bad news I guess.

The last couple of days I've had really bad tummy pains (to the point it hurt sitting down), bad bloating & awful headaches too.

I had a scan just before & I knew it wasn't good when they bought a 2nd doctor in to have a look.

They think I'm starting to overstimulate. I had a crazy amount of follicles, from memory the doctor had counted just over 20 & of that about 13-14 were a good size.

They're giving me medication to treat the OHS. The doctors were fairly blunt & said I'm at a very high risk of over stimulating after surgery. They were mentioning the possibility of hospital stays if things go bad. I know they have to give all the worst case scenarios so to speak but now I'm scared.

So I'm on Dostinex which are 2 tablets. They've cancelled me taking thePregnyl tonight & have instead replaced it with Synarel nose spray to take at 11.15pm tonight.

I guess it's a good thing they've agreed to do the egg collection because they were discussing cancelling the whole cycle all together. It just would've been nice to have one transferred back in instead of more waiting again. Hopefully we will get a few good ones to freeze

Sorry for the lack of personals, I'll do some soon
    Oh no! That sux big time, you take care and look after yourself! Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    And yes @blossom1, we will be pretty much on the same dates. I expect AF on Friday then straight into the FET cycle. Unfortunately the queen is having a birthday and that's the weekend I would be due for the transfer so they'll probably delay it until the Tuesday after it (June 10th) I would say, so almost 3 weeks from today. That time will fly by though, it always seems to for some reason ?
    bloody queen eh! Be glad to have you in the 2ww wait again :-) and yes, it does fly by doesn't it!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rocky27 sorry to hear of ohss! Hopefully they've caught it early enough and the drugs will start to dampen it down. It sounds very scary indeed. Fingers crossed you can still go ahead with your EPU, better than getting nothing from the cycle. And I agree with PP, get lots of protein into you! Did they recommend sustagen? Thinking of you! Take it easy! And I really hope it doesn't progress!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Devastated!

AF arrived at work, Day 13 after IUI.... I fell apart.

One of my bosses (the one with less power) knows and sent me home. I didn't argue. Went to my parents and mum gave me a shot of Baileys. Now Im at home waiting for hubby to come home - he is on a farm an duncontactable!
    Last edited by furbabymum; 21-05-2014 at 15:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rocky27 why are you upset!? you're actually in a really great position in terms of a take home baby as much of the research shows you get a better chance of success if you hyperstimulate. I've been in the situation before and switched to synarel trigger but if I had been in that situation again, I would have opted for a hcg trigger and a freeze all, and carried on when my body was backup its normal physiological state. Reason being is success is higher if you trigger with hcg than with synarel as it 'finishes off the eggs a little better. Some research shows there is a good argument for always freezing them all and doing natural cycle FETs. Either way, you will have a lovely batch of eggs, you will be watched closely and it sounds like you're a fantastic responder, all great things, be happy! Even if you go to hospital you will have the security of knowing you have a good few (cheaper) frozen cycles available to you before you have to stim again, and you know you can make eggs, which is the whole point. Good on you, well done!

I always have a steak after EPU and carry on with protein rich salty foods afterwards. My e2 was close to 9000 this time also so we will watch this space.

afm EPU today, got 9 eggs retrieved so now the fun part of blasty making... Hopefully I'll get a couple.

re progesterone - hate being on the stuff, it makes me feel depressed, desperate, anxious, and my skin seems oily and gross. It's really awful after the mini high of stimming - at least that's how it goes for me.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 21-05-2014 at 15:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by furbabymum View Post
    Devastated!

One of my bosses (the one with less power) knows and sent me home. I didn't argue. Went to my parents and mum gave me a shot of Baileys. Now Im at home waiting for hubby to come home - he is on a farm an duncontactable!
    Oh no! I am so sorry @furbabymum we are really not having much luck on this thread. Be kind to yourself. I hope your hubby can help you through this.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

furbabymum  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    @Rocky27 why are you upset!? you're actually in a really great position in terms of a take home baby as much of the research shows you get a better chance of success if you hyperstimulate. I've been in the situation before and switched to synarel trigger but if I had been in that situation again, I would have opted for a hcg trigger and a freeze all. Some research shows there is a good argument for always freezing them all and doing natural cycle FETs. You will have a lovely batch of eggs, you will be watched closely and it sounds like you're a fantastic responder, all great things, be happy! Even if you go to hospital you will have the security of knowing you have a good few (cheaper) goes before you stim again. Good on you, well done!

I always have a steak after EPU and carry on with protein rich salty foods afterwards. My e2 was close to 9000 this time also so we will watch this space.

afm EPU today, got 9 eggs retrieved so now the fun part of blasty making... Hopefully I'll get a couple.

re progesterone - hate being on the stuff, it makes me feel depressed, desperate, anxious, and my skin seems oily and gross. It's really awful after the mini high of stimming - at least that's how it goes for me.
    Also I have read somewhere that embies that survive thawing tend to have a better chance of implantation than fresh as it weeds out the weaker embies. Its probably all changed since I read that but hey, sounds plausible to me. Not that I have ever had any frosties to test that theory out.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by furbabymum View Post
    Devastated!

Oh no @furbabymum, I'm so sorry. Its so hard when there is no reason or explanation for what went wrong!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

furbabymum  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs, so sorry to hear that news. @Furbaby xoxo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshinechai For This Useful Post:

furbabymum  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Lordy Lordy, there will be a few of us hitting the booze tonight eh! Hang in there girls!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

furbabymum  (21-05-2014)