Closed Thread
Page 123 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinechai View Post
    Morning ladies, big hugs to everyone with BFN, my heart breaks every time I read a post.
    Congrats to the girls who have BFN your stories are giving me lots of hope.

Appt today: I have a few big follies 13, 14, 20, 23 & 25. And apparently the lining is a 10C, which the nurses said is good? Waiting on bloods but almost definitely an EPU fri.
    My lucky numbers are 23 & 25 so I am taking that as a sign.. Lol.

How did you go today @Rocky27?
    @sunshinechai it sounds like all your ducks are lining up for a BFP - very exciting !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @leyshoja I hope your little miracle is waiting for you in June xo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshinechai For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to all of those with Bfn's, it's just not fair!

I just had my scan & am a bit upset. Well I got good & bad news I guess.

The last couple of days I've had really bad tummy pains (to the point it hurt sitting down), bad bloating & awful headaches too.

I had a scan just before & I knew it wasn't good when they bought a 2nd doctor in to have a look.

They think I'm starting to overstimulate. I had a crazy amount of follicles, from memory the doctor had counted just over 20 & of that about 13-14 were a good size.

They're giving me medication to treat the OHS. The doctors were fairly blunt & said I'm at a very high risk of over stimulating after surgery. They were mentioning the possibility of hospital stays if things go bad. I know they have to give all the worst case scenarios so to speak but now I'm scared.

So I'm on Dostinex which are 2 tablets. They've cancelled me taking thePregnyl tonight & have instead replaced it with Synarel nose spray to take at 11.15pm tonight.

I guess it's a good thing they've agreed to do the egg collection because they were discussing cancelling the whole cycle all together. It just would've been nice to have one transferred back in instead of more waiting again. Hopefully we will get a few good ones to freeze

Sorry for the lack of personals, I'll do some soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    If you are using the first response tests, they hold their colour remarkably well, so tomorrow you'd still be able to compare the strengths. I'm embarrassed to say I still have about 10 of them from when I was pregnant last august and they all look exactly the same as they did back then. I should just bite the bullet and chuck them out...
    I wouldn't worry about that, ive got a bunch of FRER tests in my drawer, I'm not sure how many. One from August 2011 (DS), a few from May 2013 (ectopic) and a few from October 2013 (miscarriage). I couldn't even bring myself to throw them out when we moved house.

@Rocky27 sorry to hear you might have OHSS, I hope you recover quickly!

I just got home from my transfer. Of the 8 decent embryos (at day 3), they have transferred an extended blasto and give me a 50% chance of pregnancy. It they're not sure if any of the other 3 or 4 good embies will be good enough to freeze. So out of 14 embryos created, I might have nothing to freeze. Go figure.

Transfer was horrible. The Dr had so much trouble inserting the catheter far enough. Apparently I have a very tight cervix. At least the embie won't all out, I guess

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by PeJu's Mum; 21-05-2014 at 12:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Rocky27 ! I hope you get better, at least they'll probably get a good batch of eggs. My FS always warn me to keep an eye out for OHSS after egg collection, so I hope it doesn't get worse for you. BTW I've had 28 follicles in the past but only got OHSS mildly so I hope your 20 follies don't cause you too much grief and you stay out of hospital.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bongley, that's good to hear that you had more but only got it mildy I'm hoping for the same.

Thanks VickiB. I'm sorry to hear the transfer was uncomfortable. At least you're right, they won't be falling out haha Congrats on being PUPO though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Take care Rocky,
    Have lots of protein (including protein drinks) and gatorade etc and some salty foods.
    Last cycle I had 18 eggs collected from 20+ plus follicles and zero OHSS symptoms. I think it what the 'preventative' type diet i followed for the whole cycle (i knew i was a high OHSS risk due to severe PCOS and really high AMH 50+)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Hugs to all of those with Bfn's, it's just not fair!

I just had my scan & am a bit upset. Well I got good & bad news I guess.

The last couple of days I've had really bad tummy pains (to the point it hurt sitting down), bad bloating & awful headaches too.

I had a scan just before & I knew it wasn't good when they bought a 2nd doctor in to have a look.

They think I'm starting to overstimulate. I had a crazy amount of follicles, from memory the doctor had counted just over 20 & of that about 13-14 were a good size.

They're giving me medication to treat the OHS. The doctors were fairly blunt & said I'm at a very high risk of over stimulating after surgery. They were mentioning the possibility of hospital stays if things go bad. I know they have to give all the worst case scenarios so to speak but now I'm scared.

So I'm on Dostinex which are 2 tablets. They've cancelled me taking thePregnyl tonight & have instead replaced it with Synarel nose spray to take at 11.15pm tonight.

I guess it's a good thing they've agreed to do the egg collection because they were discussing cancelling the whole cycle all together. It just would've been nice to have one transferred back in instead of more waiting again. Hopefully we will get a few good ones to freeze

Sorry for the lack of personals, I'll do some soon
    @Rocky27, look on the bright side, yes you may have to wait a little while and pay extra to do a FET, BUT if they had only gotten a couple and transferred them fresh, then you may have had to put your body through and pay to do another full EPU if you end up ever doing another cycle. You may end up with many good embies out of that lot for multiple attempts if you need to. I would always have preferred to be overstimulated, than under, even if it meant a delay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @VikkiB, they are great odds !! Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rocky27, Sorry to hear you had a bit of a scary appt, positive is that they should get lots of eggs from that and it sounds like the docs are onto it. You have so many follies! I think I only have 12 and only 5 mature, and maybe one too mature by the sounds of it (I need to get off google). We are at opposite ends of the scale I think. I hope that everything goes ok for you. Fingers crossed if you did get it, it’s only mild like @Bongley.
    All you need is one @VikkiB, congrats on being PUPO, is that what they say? And good luck! xo