Closed Thread
Page 121 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilkah View Post
    Thank you @nightchild80 and @Bongley for your replies. I'm out unfortunately AF has arrived with full force. My first attempt ended 7dp5dt too. Am going in for BT tomorrow. I know that some ladies have been doing this process for much longer than me, my heart goes out to you all. You must be such strong women. I admire you so much. I feel like my world is going to end and it's only the second attempt
    Keep trying @Tilkah, it's the only way we get there in the end. I'm sorry this one didn't work out for you

Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, FET, BFN. June FET soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tilkah oh dear I'm sorry
    @Bongley hope that little one makes it!!!!
    @AAA Glad you have started sniffing

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately I'm joining the BFN team again this time. POAS today & result was as I suspected I've been feeling AF symptoms for 2 days she hasn't arrived yet & I'm still on pessaries til BT Thursday. Had a major melt down with DP today that's why I did POAS she just wouldn't accept that I knew it hadn't worked. We have 2 frosties which we will transfer one at a time ASAP once they're done successful or not our journey will be over. We decided when we started this cycle this was our last as financially & emotionally we can't keep going. Best of luck to all, I'll pop back after Thursday just to confirm results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge hugs @Sareeb77 xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tilkah For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm really sorry Sareeb77 best of luck with your 2 frosties.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sareeb77 I'm sorry to hear that! hugs to you and DP.

AFM... I don't know why I did it to myself but I caved this morning and POAS. There is a second line, fainter than the test line though. The big HOWEVER is that I had a pregnyl shot last Wed, so it would be 6 and a half days ago.. so now I'm pretty sure its just the remaining pregnyl but have a tiny bit of hope that the pregnyl might be out of my system. Grrrrr!!! Why did I do it to myself. I'll do another test tomorrow and see if it's lighter or darker... Im pretty sure I know the answer already though.. Dammit!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hey girls, yep I'm on the BFN team too AF arrived today.
    @nvandmv have my toes, fingers and all crossed. pregynal can last up to 9 days, but just maybe this is it for you, oh I so hope so, you deserve this Hun!!! Test tomorrow,if it's stronger, there's your answer sweets :-)

today ay I am eating chocolate, watching TV and feeling sorry for myself . Then tomorrow I will book in for a double transfer in another 2 weeks time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareeb77 View Post
    Unfortunately I'm joining the BFN team again this time. POAS today & result was as I suspected I've been feeling AF symptoms for 2 days she hasn't arrived yet & I'm still on pessaries til BT Thursday. Had a major melt down with DP today that's why I did POAS she just wouldn't accept that I knew it hadn't worked. We have 2 frosties which we will transfer one at a time ASAP once they're done successful or not our journey will be over. We decided when we started this cycle this was our last as financially & emotionally we can't keep going. Best of luck to all, I'll pop back after Thursday just to confirm results.
    oh sweets, I can relate to so much in your story. It's amazing how we just "know" hey...we'll for some of us! Sending you a hug.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossum1 thanks, I don't know why I did it to myself! Grr!! All I have accomplished is to create more anxiety for myself! It was a stupid thing to do! Oh well! My BT date is Fri, so wait and see I suppose. Have a nice relaxing watching tele eating crap day. It will make you feel better. Have you spoken with our FS about the 2 emby trf?? I just wondered how he felt about that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @nvandmv yep, his criteria was I do two SET first and then "yep" . He knows we aren't in the IVF game for the long haul, just for this year. Plus at 38 he allows 2, and I'm 37.5 so not too far off :-)

im I sooo excited for you, report back tomorrow !! Well, if you want to of course !