Closed Thread
Page 120 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How's it going @blossom1? Hanging in there?

Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, FET, BFN. June FET soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    How's it going @blossom1? Hanging in there?

Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, FET, BFN. June FET soon
    allo sweets. I am thanks Hun. Did another test and same result so feeling okay with the outcome. Our plan of atttack is one more transfer (natural FET) with two snow babies, then if that fails to take a three month break. I am feeling pretty good about that decision actually. Just awaiting AF now, should be here in next day or two, due tomorrow. How are you going ? I'm going to have a well deserved wine tonight !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    allo sweets. I am thanks Hun. Did another test and same result so feeling okay with the outcome. Our plan of atttack is one more transfer (natural FET) with two snow babies, then if that fails to take a three month break. I am feeling pretty good about that decision actually. Just awaiting AF now, should be here in next day or two, due tomorrow. How are you going ? I'm going to have a well deserved wine tonight !
    we have 7 snow babies left right now, but won't stim again, so i hope our bubba is in there somewhere!

Thanks
    Reviews
    good plan @blossom1 have a glass of wine for me. 7 frosties is promising. I hope your golden ticket is in there somewhere.

thanks @leyshoja it wasn't too disappointing as its pretty par for the course for me. I dread the cycle where I don't have anything decent to transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchild80 View Post
    I didn't get a POAS BPF till 12dp6dt, so you might have to wait awhile longer. Sorry the TWW isn't going easier for you.
    Thank you @nightchild80 and @Bongley for your replies. I'm out unfortunately AF has arrived with full force. My first attempt ended 7dp5dt too. Am going in for BT tomorrow. I know that some ladies have been doing this process for much longer than me, my heart goes out to you all. You must be such strong women. I admire you so much. I feel like my world is going to end and it's only the second attempt

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry @Tilkah I think many of us go into IVF thinking its going to be a lot quicker than it turns out to be and that if it doesn't happen 1st or 2nd go then it is never going to happen. But you know you look around these threads and there are a lot of women who snag it 3rd, 5th, etc cycle so don't give up hope.

xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I can't believe how many pages I miss when not looking for a few days!!

Hope those that need them are getting hugs. And congrats to those cycling and seeing results

Afm starting sniffing again today. Back on the merry go round for the 3rd time this year! Wanted to squeeze in another cycle before returning to work from long service leave. Fingers crossed for a miracle this time around (well at least some eggs retrieved from epu would be a step up from last round!).

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilkah View Post
    Thank you @nightchild80 and @Bongley for your replies. I'm out unfortunately AF has arrived with full force. My first attempt ended 7dp5dt too. Am going in for BT tomorrow. I know that some ladies have been doing this process for much longer than me, my heart goes out to you all. You must be such strong women. I admire you so much. I feel like my world is going to end and it's only the second attempt
    @Tilkah really sorry to hear hun. It is never easy. I hope your next attempt brings much more success & happiness. Will you start again straight away, or take a break? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Hi all. I can't believe how many pages I miss when not looking for a few days!!

Hope those that need them are getting hugs. And congrats to those cycling and seeing results

Afm starting sniffing again today. Back on the merry go round for the 3rd time this year! Wanted to squeeze in another cycle before returning to work from long service leave. Fingers crossed for a miracle this time around (well at least some eggs retrieved from epu would be a step up from last round!).

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    @AAA hope it's 3rd time lucky for you hun! Then you will be on leave again! hehe

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

AAA  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Tilkah really sorry to hear hun. It is never easy. I hope your next attempt brings much more success & happiness. Will you start again straight away, or take a break? xx
    Will take a month off. I think that will enable EPU during school holidays so I don't have to take more time off xx