Closed Thread
Page 12 of 175 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 1741
  1. #111
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    857
    Thanks
    922
    Thanked
    850
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've had a horrible day, new FS I was to use at Genea for my May cycle rang me today and advised he would not be able to assist me. WTF turns out he saw my old FS at something last week. Discussed me and my horrible complications and my extensive bowel surgeries etc. New FS said well I did not know the extent of your injuries blah blah. Old FS said its now life threatening blah blah.

    So Dr Wazza and Dr Nick are my only options. I've got no assurance either will treat me. I'm seeing Dr Wazza in June. Seeing current FS on 23 rd FX he will keep me as a patient.


    I'm so dam mad, I want to ring old FS on his pager at tell him to go f@ck himself basically. Shut his dam trap its not his concern anymore.


    So I'm getting very very drunk tonight at a party!!!!

    Hope everyone has great weekend.

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    11
    Reviews
    0
    It did! It showed very classic pcos but also a big follicle ready and waiting to ovulate any day so dh has a lot of work to do this weekend hahahaha - wouldn't it be great to get knocked up naturally??

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sydney's Hills District
    Posts
    1,788
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked
    242
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    I've had a horrible day, new FS I was to use at Genea for my May cycle rang me today and advised he would not be able to assist me. WTF turns out he saw my old FS at something last week. Discussed me and my horrible complications and my extensive bowel surgeries etc. New FS said well I did not know the extent of your injuries blah blah. Old FS said its now life threatening blah blah.

    So Dr Wazza and Dr Nick are my only options. I've got no assurance either will treat me. I'm seeing Dr Wazza in June. Seeing current FS on 23 rd FX he will keep me as a patient.


    I'm so dam mad, I want to ring old FS on his pager at tell him to go f@ck himself basically. Shut his dam trap its not his concern anymore.


    So I'm getting very very drunk tonight at a party!!!!

    Hope everyone has great weekend.
    Why would you want to keep your current FS? How dare he discuss your medical history with someone else! Why would you not be able to do IVF? If you don't mind me asking?

    Sent from my IdeaTab S6000-F using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked
    651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @francesthecat WHAT?! Your new FS doesn't want to treat you anymore based upon what your old FS said?! What the hell, what kind of doctor does that?! And for them both to discuss you?! Ditch them both hun! xx

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    492
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    203
    Reviews
    0
    Enjoy sunday Kay hope u get spoilt
    Frances that's so bad of your old FS, shouldn't it be up to u unless it's really unsafe? What r they saying could happen if u don't mind me asking, hang in there luv x
    AF just showed her face so I guess technically day 1 tomorrow, will call clinic mon to book my day 21 apt

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

    KayzB  (12-04-2014)

  7. #116
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    590
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls, hope you don't mind me joining in. Our first ICSI cycle failed, so taking this month off and will hopefully be able to go again in May with our frosty. We have a follow up appt with our FS on the 9th of May...seems so far away! I'm cd2 at the moment, so hopefully I won't have started my next cycle by then. Fingers crossed it's second time lucky for us!

  8. #117
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked
    651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by besha View Post
    Hi girls, hope you don't mind me joining in. Our first ICSI cycle failed, so taking this month off and will hopefully be able to go again in May with our frosty. We have a follow up appt with our FS on the 9th of May...seems so far away! I'm cd2 at the moment, so hopefully I won't have started my next cycle by then. Fingers crossed it's second time lucky for us!
    Welcome @besha! Of course you are most welcome to join Sorry to hear about your BFN hun. But taking the month off to recoup will do you much good I know what you mean about appt feeling ages away - mine is only end of May & each day seems to be going so painfully slow!
    How many frosties do you have? xx

  9. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked
    651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Booboo78 View Post
    Enjoy sunday Kay hope u get spoilt
    Frances that's so bad of your old FS, shouldn't it be up to u unless it's really unsafe? What r they saying could happen if u don't mind me asking, hang in there luv x
    AF just showed her face so I guess technically day 1 tomorrow, will call clinic mon to book my day 21 apt
    @Booboo78 ah prob the one time that you are actually glad to see AF! Hope she doesn't give you too much pain Have a fab weekend hun! xx

  10. #119
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    492
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    203
    Reviews
    0
    Welcome Besha sorry about your bfn, wish u all the best for your follow up apt.
    Yes happy she showed her face Kay, feeling very average but at least I can get things moving now
    Thanks I'll try, nice weather here in Perth 29 and 32 tomorrow u wouldn't think it is Autumn. How r u spending your bd?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

    besha  (13-04-2014)

  12. #120
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked
    39
    Reviews
    0
    KayzB sorry for the delay, just catching up on all the posts I've had busy week, we had to have 2 mandatory counseling sessions without our known donor he had to have 2 without us then we ha to have one all together. Then he we changed to an unknown donor we had to have another session. All were a complete waste of time the last one just talked about herself & cost us $200 per session, we paid for known donors, & they are not medicare claimable. The things we do hey.

    For those that are new to this whole crazy adventure check out the following links I found both really helpful & they explain all those acronyms that will become your knew first language. You will also get a good laugh when you need it.
    My one piece of advice is when injecting don't literally jab it, I pinch the skin then slowly press the needle in & haven't had any pain.
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...for-new-IVF-rs
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ositive-thread)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Ttc 2014
    By Cocoblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 19:59
  2. TTC in 2014
    By lilbump in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 14:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and post natal services as well as physiotherapy and Pilates. All clinics offer child minding services so bubs are always welcome!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!