Closed Thread
Page 12 of 175 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've had a horrible day, new FS I was to use at Genea for my May cycle rang me today and advised he would not be able to assist me. WTF turns out he saw my old FS at something last week. Discussed me and my horrible complications and my extensive bowel surgeries etc. New FS said well I did not know the extent of your injuries blah blah. Old FS said its now life threatening blah blah.

So Dr Wazza and Dr Nick are my only options. I've got no assurance either will treat me. I'm seeing Dr Wazza in June. Seeing current FS on 23 rd FX he will keep me as a patient.

I'm so dam mad, I want to ring old FS on his pager at tell him to go f@ck himself basically. Shut his dam trap its not his concern anymore.

So I'm getting very very drunk tonight at a party!!!!

Hope everyone has great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It did! It showed very classic pcos but also a big follicle ready and waiting to ovulate any day so dh has a lot of work to do this weekend hahahaha - wouldn't it be great to get knocked up naturally??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    I've had a horrible day, new FS I was to use at Genea for my May cycle rang me today and advised he would not be able to assist me. WTF turns out he saw my old FS at something last week. Discussed me and my horrible complications and my extensive bowel surgeries etc. New FS said well I did not know the extent of your injuries blah blah. Old FS said its now life threatening blah blah.

So Dr Wazza and Dr Nick are my only options. I've got no assurance either will treat me. I'm seeing Dr Wazza in June. Seeing current FS on 23 rd FX he will keep me as a patient.

I'm so dam mad, I want to ring old FS on his pager at tell him to go f@ck himself basically. Shut his dam trap its not his concern anymore.

So I'm getting very very drunk tonight at a party!!!!

Hope everyone has great weekend.
    Why would you want to keep your current FS? How dare he discuss your medical history with someone else! Why would you not be able to do IVF? If you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my IdeaTab S6000-F using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat WHAT?! Your new FS doesn't want to treat you anymore based upon what your old FS said?! What the hell, what kind of doctor does that?! And for them both to discuss you?! Ditch them both hun! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoy sunday Kay hope u get spoilt
    Frances that's so bad of your old FS, shouldn't it be up to u unless it's really unsafe? What r they saying could happen if u don't mind me asking, hang in there luv x
    AF just showed her face so I guess technically day 1 tomorrow, will call clinic mon to book my day 21 apt

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, hope you don't mind me joining in. Our first ICSI cycle failed, so taking this month off and will hopefully be able to go again in May with our frosty. We have a follow up appt with our FS on the 9th of May...seems so far away! I'm cd2 at the moment, so hopefully I won't have started my next cycle by then. Fingers crossed it's second time lucky for us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by besha View Post
    Hi girls, hope you don't mind me joining in. Our first ICSI cycle failed, so taking this month off and will hopefully be able to go again in May with our frosty. We have a follow up appt with our FS on the 9th of May...seems so far away! I'm cd2 at the moment, so hopefully I won't have started my next cycle by then. Fingers crossed it's second time lucky for us!
    Welcome @besha! Of course you are most welcome to join Sorry to hear about your BFN hun. But taking the month off to recoup will do you much good I know what you mean about appt feeling ages away - mine is only end of May & each day seems to be going so painfully slow!
    How many frosties do you have? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Booboo78 View Post
    Enjoy sunday Kay hope u get spoilt
    Frances that's so bad of your old FS, shouldn't it be up to u unless it's really unsafe? What r they saying could happen if u don't mind me asking, hang in there luv x
    AF just showed her face so I guess technically day 1 tomorrow, will call clinic mon to book my day 21 apt
    @Booboo78 ah prob the one time that you are actually glad to see AF! Hope she doesn't give you too much pain Have a fab weekend hun! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Besha sorry about your bfn, wish u all the best for your follow up apt.
    Yes happy she showed her face Kay, feeling very average but at least I can get things moving now
    Thanks I'll try, nice weather here in Perth 29 and 32 tomorrow u wouldn't think it is Autumn. How r u spending your bd?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

besha  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KayzB sorry for the delay, just catching up on all the posts I've had busy week, we had to have 2 mandatory counseling sessions without our known donor he had to have 2 without us then we ha to have one all together. Then he we changed to an unknown donor we had to have another session. All were a complete waste of time the last one just talked about herself & cost us $200 per session, we paid for known donors, & they are not medicare claimable. The things we do hey.

For those that are new to this whole crazy adventure check out the following links I found both really helpful & they explain all those acronyms that will become your knew first language. You will also get a good laugh when you need it.
    My one piece of advice is when injecting don't literally jab it, I pinch the skin then slowly press the needle in & haven't had any pain.
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...for-new-IVF-rs
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ositive-thread)