Closed Thread
Page 119 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Oh? The internet cheapies are fainter? I'll keep that in mind next time, thanks for the heads up
    Well, the ones I bought were fainter, even though they were supposed to pick up smaller amounts of HCG. So I'm not bothering with them this time around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 sorry to hear

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM I caved in this morning and POAS -BFN at 7dp5dt. Has any had to wait much longer for a BFP? I really felt like this month it had worked :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilkah View Post
    AFM I caved in this morning and POAS -BFN at 7dp5dt. Has any had to wait much longer for a BFP? I really felt like this month it had worked :-(
    @Tilkah never had a BFP hun so can't speak from personal experience, but yes have heard of many others getting their lucky 2 lines much later too. Will you test again before BT? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Tilkah never had a BFP hun so can't speak from personal experience, but yes have heard of many others getting their lucky 2 lines much later too. Will you test again before BT? xx
    @KayzB I really don't know Hun :-( I'm not coping at all during this TWW and wish I could sleep until Friday. I'll probably do one day of BT so I'm prepared for the phone call at work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't get a POAS BPF till 12dp6dt, so you might have to wait awhile longer. Sorry the TWW isn't going easier for you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kate124: Congratulations! And yay for not having to deal with yucky crinones. If your FN reckons you can stop, then you should be ok. My FS prefers to keep his patients on progesterone throughout the first trimester and I've heard of other FSs who do that.

@VikkiB: That is an awesome result! Would you mind if I asked what prompted you to try IVF instead of ICSI?
    Last edited by nightchild80; 20-05-2014 at 09:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB I really don't know Hun :-( I'm not coping at all during this TWW and wish I could sleep until Friday. I'll probably do one day of BT so I'm prepared for the phone call at work.
    I'm sorry @Tilkah it's never easy If I get BFN's I just get more pessimistic as time goes on but I fully call it quits the day before BT.

AFM The embryologists told me this morning none of my other embryos made it to blasty but thats no surprise. So just down to the one on board. I'm already driving myself crazy googling the same old cr@p ! Ugh, bring on DPO10 so I can start testing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchild80 View Post
    @VikkiB: That is an awesome result! Would you mind if I asked what prompted you to try IVF instead of ICSI?
    Before we had DS, we were diagnosed with unexplained infertility. Our thinking was if we were going to spend $8000 to do a cycle, we may as well pay the extra $500 for ICSI, rather than risk insemination being the problem and wasting the $8000.

We had never fallen pregnant naturally at that point. But after DS was born, it only took 2-3 cycles of trying to fall pregnant naturally. Unfortunately it was ectopic and both of my tubes had to be removed. But it proved we could fall pregnant on our own, and our FS said it wasn't necessary to do ICSI.

Including the cycle that resulted in DS, this is our 6th cycle (4 x ICSI, 1 x FET, 1 x IVF), and I'm getting rather sick of the $7500 - $9100 credit card charges.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    I'm sorry @Tilkah it's never easy If I get BFN's I just get more pessimistic as time goes on but I fully call it quits the day before BT.

AFM The embryologists told me this morning none of my other embryos made it to blasty but thats no surprise. So just down to the one on board. I'm already driving myself crazy googling the same old cr@p ! Ugh, bring on DPO10 so I can start testing.
    Jeez that's disappointing but at least there's one, and it'll be the best one so fingers crossed

Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, next FET .... Watch this space