Closed Thread
Page 116 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on being PUPO, Bongley, and best of luck!

I'm feeling much better today, but have spent most of the morning lying on the couch with DS. It sounds relaxing, but its not very!

An extra egg fertilised between day one and three, so we now have 14 embryos, 8 of which are 7-9 cells each. Its amazing that one of the two eggs collected that at first didnt seem to fertiliser properly is now one of the 9 cell embryos. Good thing they didn't chuck it out!

This is the first time we've done IVF instead of ICSI, so DH is very proud of his swimmers

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @VikkiB great news! So many at 7 to 9 cells sounds really promising. I also had a straggler last round. So it was really nice to hear bigger numbers at day 3 than at day 1. Glad you are feeling better. Transfer on wed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Thanks lovely I'm a little scared that my body won't have reacted like it's meant too but I guess there's not much is be able to do to change that, so fingers crossed they'll be able to go ahead on Fri for EPU
    Oh I feel just the same! It'd be good to have some idea as to what's going on in there!
    All this jabbing and you have no idea if stuffs happening or not lol.
    I'm sure it is, but it'd be nice to know for sure before a scan!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (19-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi folks , I'm sorry I am not much on here, this thread moves so fast that it is hard to keep up! Wishing everyone well though! Just wanting to keep you in loop as I know @KayzB @leyshoja @Rocky27 @Fiona2 will be wondering where I am at :-)

today I tested at 10 days past 3 day transfer and it came up as expected...BFN. Rang the clinic to talk about next transfer and nurse got ****ed at me for testing too early and that my official test day isn't until next Monday?! That is a long 2 WW ...anyway, I'm not expecting this month to go anywhere exciting ....I had slight bleeding about 4 days ago and that's all gone. No other symptoms, except cramping a few days ago where I was certain AF was coming . She is due Wednesday according to FN. Really, it's not early to test though hey? I would now be 12 DPO. All other BFP's that I have seen (the ones that make babies anyway) have strong lines by now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Oh I feel just the same! It'd be good to have some idea as to what's going on in there!
    All this jabbing and you have no idea if stuffs happening or not lol.
    I'm sure it is, but it'd be nice to know for sure before a scan!
    My thoughts exactly! A little pre warning would be nice as to what's going on in there before the scan...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Hi folks , I'm sorry I am not much on here, this thread moves so fast that it is hard to keep up! Wishing everyone well though! Just wanting to keep you in loop as I know @KayzB @leyshoja @Rocky27 @Fiona2 will be wondering where I am at :-)

today I tested at 10 days past 3 day transfer and it came up as expected...BFN. Rang the clinic to talk about next transfer and nurse got ****ed at me for testing too early and that my official test day isn't until next Monday?! That is a long 2 WW ...anyway, I'm not expecting this month to go anywhere exciting ....I had slight bleeding about 4 days ago and that's all gone. No other symptoms, except cramping a few days ago where I was certain AF was coming . She is due Wednesday according to FN. Really, it's not early to test though hey? I would now be 12 DPO. All other BFP's that I have seen (the ones that make babies anyway) have strong lines by now.
    Blossom, that's terrible the nurse got cranky because you tested already! It'd be so hard not to test & they should understand that. I hope the nurse wasn't too rude, especially when you're just trying to find out what dates you're looking at next.

I don't have much advice on when it should be showing I'm sorry, but I hope others can offer some I still have everything crossed for you & hope you get to find out soon. Hopefully it was a little late implanting & will show in a few days time. I don't know with ivf but I've heard others say it didn't show until af was due. You're right, that's a really long 2ww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 hello precious! Glad to hear you're still plodding along. That is a very long 2ww, and that FN does not sound very nice at all! I mean I get they want you to wait it out etc, but as if she can't show some empathy.
    Did she at least give you indication whether you can go straight into another FET? Will you get AF or are you on progesterone support that will prevent it from coming? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 hello precious! Glad to hear you're still plodding along. That is a very long 2ww, and that FN does not sound very nice at all! I mean I get they want you to wait it out etc, but as if she can't show some empathy.
    Did she at least give you indication whether you can go straight into another FET? Will you get AF or are you on progesterone support that will prevent it from coming? xx
    yeah, my DH was a bit upset when I told him how she reacted. I get scared to call them, never knowing if I will get a nice one ! I'm on Nufin, so expecting AF on Wednesday . It seems like our clinic has a longer than normal 2ww!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VikkiB that's great news congrats !! @blossom1 your fn sounds like a hag. Most people would see a result by 12 dpo but last time my BFP wasn't until 14 dpo so maybe you're still in with a chance. Fingers and toes crossed for you.
    My bfn has just been confirmed and looks like next FET is in 3 weeks yay ! Something to look forward to after bad news always helps me.

Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, next FET .... Watch this space

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    yeah, my DH was a bit upset when I told him how she reacted. I get scared to call them, never knowing if I will get a nice one ! I'm on Nufin, so expecting AF on Wednesday . It seems like our clinic has a longer than normal 2ww!
    @blossom1 if AF does arrive Wed/this week, it would be completely ridiculous if they still made you wait till next Mon to confirm!
    I really do hope that 2nd line Will appear for you tho hun. But if not, that you can go straight into another FET. That is, if you're feeling emotionally/mentally ready to do so. Whatever works best for you 😘😘 xxx