Closed Thread
Page 115 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rocky27 ooh things have come around really quickly for you hun! How exciting! Hope Wed's scan shows all is on track for Fri! xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (19-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Booboo78 View Post
    Kay - as u might already know my dh had to have a TESA procedure, he was a little uncomfortable for a few weeks but ok now. When will he have it done, is it under general anaesthetic?
    @Booboo78 nope it's done under local; my DH was saying he would much prefer they knock him out completely. And I prob haven't been much comfort telling him about all the drilling & slicing noises that he'll be able to hear lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Rocky27 ooh things have come around really quickly for you hun! How exciting! Hope Wed's scan shows all is on track for Fri! xx
    Thanks lovely I'm a little scared that my body won't have reacted like it's meant too but I guess there's not much is be able to do to change that, so fingers crossed they'll be able to go ahead on Fri for EPU

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    good luck today @kate124 ! Keep us posted.
    @furbabymum the whole 'relax and it will happen' line is just so fekking annoying and ignorant. I can forgive people from making a lot of stupid comments as they just usually don't really know what to say or advise (as if you need advice). As for it being 'unnatural', yeah right. Wait until you have a beautiful baby and see if she still says that. I'm proud science helped me to have my son and I mentioned he was an IVF success on facebook when he was born, (along with the number of injections I'd had to take )
    @leyshoja I'm sorry you didn't get your BFP this time I had a similar circumstance in that my friend offered to donate one of her eggs to me after I'd been through my first couple of rounds of IVF, the 4th round was to be my last with my eggs. It was an odd feeling that my best mate and my partner would be creating a baby in my body! And that her daughter would genetically be a half sibling to my child. Anyway, we didn't have to go down that road in the end but it was such a lovely thing for her to give me that hope.

Also, I was reading somewhere that the gestational mum of a donated egg actually does contribute changes to the foetus at a genetic level, through 'epigenetics' Maybe google it, it's quite fascinating.
    I don't think your friend would like that idea at all furbabymum
    Wow epigenetics huh? I've never heard of it but rest assured I'll be googling the hell out of it tonight !

Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, next FET .... Watch this space

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I've got one on board
    It was an expanded blastocyst! Of the 4 blasties that I've had put back in the past they have all been early blasts so I was very happy and surprised with that. The embryologist told me it was unlikely that any of the other 6 embryos would make it to freezing as they were so fragmented but that's no surprise for me. I'll take the one
    I'm getting my hopes up this cycle which is a bit scary. I hope it will make the next week go by quickly. I will start POASing on saturday 5dp5dt

Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

Has anyone cycled with Liverpool IVF (low cost) I am considering giving this ago, I understand there is no GA for EPU only sedation and pain relief.

We have an appt 23/6 travelling from Newcastle - any feedback good or bag will be appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I've got one on board
    It was an expanded blastocyst! Of the 4 blasties that I've had put back in the past they have all been early blasts so I was very happy and surprised with that. The embryologist told me it was unlikely that any of the other 6 embryos would make it to freezing as they were so fragmented but that's no surprise for me. I'll take the one
    I'm getting my hopes up this cycle which is a bit scary. I hope it will make the next week go by quickly. I will start POASing on saturday 5dp5dt

Yay Bongley, fingers crossed this is a lovely strong embie, how exciting

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jaseandalyson View Post
    Hi there,

Has anyone cycled with Liverpool IVF (low cost) I am considering giving this ago, I understand there is no GA for EPU only sedation and pain relief.

We have an appt 23/6 travelling from Newcastle - any feedback good or bag will be appreciated.
    Hi @jaseandalyson I don't know about Liverpool IVF but my clinic just does sedation and pain relief and its fine, I've done it about 4 times now with no GA. At least you get to see them collect the eggs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I've got one on board

That's great news @Bongley, fingers crossed for your BFP !

Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, next FET .... Watch this space

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I've got one on board

@Bongley yayy expanded blast that's awesome hun! Sounds like it's all ready to burrow nice & snug inside you! Hope your 2ww is quick & successful! 😘

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-05-2014)