Closed Thread
Page 111 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB and @Rocky27 thanks possums :-) I'm doing muchhhhh better in the emotional realm. Not sure why or how, I wonder if hormones are settling a bit after the stims from last cycle. I feel I'm ok with a bfn this month, but hey, if I am UTD then it is a major plus. Have still the tiniest amount of blood (talking like a tenth of a five cent piece worth!) and cramping that has been coming and going for a few days, like AF is about to come but not as strong and then it goes away again. I won't POAS as I'm in Melbs at a workshop and don't want to be on a downer going into that. Will test Tuesday if cycle hasn't come by then :-) thanks for your kind words ladies xxxx mwah mwah mwah

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I haven't posted for a while but have been reading through and trying to keep up. Congrats to those of you with good news, hugs to those that need it. AFM I ended up having to go to A&E on Thur as I was really short of breath, GP sent me off to get checked just in case. Had a few different tests and decided it was just the hormones causing it, which is what I thought anyway. The triage nurse was lovely! She had been through IVF herself and was absolutely great which is just what I needed when I was at A&E by myself and PUPO anyway feeling a bit better now which is nice.
    Sent from my GT-S5360T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    Hi everyone I haven't posted for a while but have been reading through and trying to keep up. Congrats to those of you with good news, hugs to those that need it. AFM I ended up having to go to A&E on Thur as I was really short of breath, GP sent me off to get checked just in case. Had a few different tests and decided it was just the hormones causing it, which is what I thought anyway. The triage nurse was lovely! She had been through IVF herself and was absolutely great which is just what I needed when I was at A&E by myself and PUPO anyway feeling a bit better now which is nice.
    you poor possum! I'm guessing your on good ol pregynal yeah?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry I've been AWOL, its been too hard to keep up and I'm tying not to dwell on it too much. Congrats to @twomummys and @kate124!

I had my EPU yesterday, and was ecstatic to have 15 collected (13 successfully fertilised). But today I'm feeling like someone is sitting on my chest, and I feel short of breath. If I cough, my head hurts. I've never had this with my previous 4 stim cycles, though previous cycles I got 3/3/7/13 eggs at collection.

I called the on call Dr at my clinic and he said to take panadiene max and it should clear up in 48 hours. Has anyone else had this? @nvandmv, what did your doctors tell you? TIA!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi @VikkiB Congrats on your 13 eggs! What a haul!

Sounds like you might have developed OHSS. My instructions tell me that it is a sign:- "shortness of breath caused by fluid build up in the chest" and says to drink lots of water. And to call the doc if symptoms persist. If it gets any worse I'd give your doc another call. Especially if you have nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea. I've had it mildly in the past but not had trouble breathing. They just told me to take it easy and drink water.

Hope you feel better soon!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

PeJu's Mum  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @kate124 I think I've relayed this story a few times so I apologise to anyone who has heard it before but on my successful cycle I had a LOT of spotting and full on bleeding. I got a light positive POAS but then I got my 'period' right on time, heavy bleeding for days etc. However, I took a poas a few days later (expecting to see the line had faded) and it was stronger. So I got a BT a few days later and it was positive and I had a very normal pregnancy. I was spotting and cramping and bleeding a lot those first few weeks. Very scary but it didn't eventuate into anything.

I called the nurses and did a follow up BT after I had some bleeding to confirm the numbers were going up so, you could do that to hopefully put your mind at rest.
    @Bongley , wow!! Did you have the usual cramping too?

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickiB and @blossum1 yep I had 3 shots of pregnyl and Crinone twice a day. The FN said to do what gp suggested and gp said to go to hosp. They thought I might have ohss, unfortunately @VickiB it sounds like you have. I had blood test, ECG and chest xray to confirm yep just hormones, lungs and heart fine. Lots of rest and keeping fluids up. Hydralite stuff from chemist is good. I would call your clinic again @VickiB or if it gets worse go to hosp. Hope you feel better soon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

PeJu's Mum  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies I have been reading along each day, but for some reason just couldn't bring myself to post (I have no idea why), today I am 4dp5dt I am going bloody crazy, just trying to take it one day at a time. I have felt nothing out of the ordinary so I am not very positive (I also don't want to get my hopes up). I only got 1 frostie as the the scientist called and said the others went dark and spots on them. Now I can say from experience the 2ww has been the hardest part of the whole process for me I am not a patient person and it is testing me every minute. Good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39 good to hear things are progressing well

Welcome @Calstar ! I have used antagonist cycle before, it's easy
    @leyshoja how are you going?
    @Rocky27 cetritide isn't so bad, just ice up the area for 5 mins before jabbing yourself
    @Tilkah sorry to hear about your scare hope you're ok!
    @Motherwillbe congrats on being pupo!
    @MrsFurBabies good luck with EPU tomorrow!
    @nightchild80 you're on pregnyl, have you used crinone before? how do they compare?
    @blossom1 thinking of you during the last few days of the 2ww
    @kate124 good luck for tomorrow

I have missed a few people sorry just trying to keep up! I am CD2 now and go in for monitoring on Mon 26th

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja I am so sorry just read that