Closed Thread
Page 110 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the replies

@sareeb - I wouldnt wait, I'd be falling the FN right away and seeing a GP before too long just to be n the safe side

@OIC - the FN said that my stabbing pain in the ovaries, and cramping was a good sign! I had initial cramping after IUI which settled, and then it all started back up day 6 after IUI which had me excitedly wondering if it was implantation cramping. Its now day 9 after IUI and the cramping seems to be settling again, although still there. Fingers crossed it isnt just a pregnyl side effect!

@KayzB - the FN left a messag eon my voice mail saying it was "very good for a hopefully implanting embryo". I just didnt know if that menat the figures are good due to pregnyl, on the chance the egg was fertilised, or if it was a matter of the egg has probably fertilised but fingers crossed for implantation.

7 days until my pregnancy BT. I thought I was doing well with waiting the 16 days but now I just want the test already!
    Last edited by furbabymum; 17-05-2014 at 11:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Bongley oops forgot to answer your question hun. DH has MFI & FS made him have a scan, which showed he has severe varicocele (which is pretty much like testicular varicose veins). So although it may not be the sole reason for MFI, it can def be a contributing factor to low sperm count, motility etc. So he has to have a procedure to get that sorted.
    FS also wants him to have a kidney scan as varicocele can affect kidneys etc. So am glad she's being so thorough! xx
    I hope your DH will be ok with that procedure, sounds full on. I've never heard of varicocele, good thing its been diagnosed if it affects his kidneys....... With the amount of things that go wrong with our bodies I'm surprised anyone gets pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    I hope your DH will be ok with that procedure, sounds full on. I've never heard of varicocele, good thing its been diagnosed if it affects his kidneys....... With the amount of things that go wrong with our bodies I'm surprised anyone gets pregnant.
    @Bongley thanks hun, I had never heard of it either till FS mentioned it! DH is a bit anxious about it; it's always been me getting poked & prodded, so will be the first time for him. But I'm sure he'll be fine 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your support. I'm 12dpt (5dt) today (pos beta at 7dpt) and have had some (tmi sorry) watery light brown 'discharge' - quite a bit of it actually. Have been cramping today and have had a shocker of a headache. I have no idea what is going on but I don't think it's good? Home alone and googling symptoms = not a good combination. Any thoughts? :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @kate124 I think I've relayed this story a few times so I apologise to anyone who has heard it before but on my successful cycle I had a LOT of spotting and full on bleeding. I got a light positive POAS but then I got my 'period' right on time, heavy bleeding for days etc. However, I took a poas a few days later (expecting to see the line had faded) and it was stronger. So I got a BT a few days later and it was positive and I had a very normal pregnancy. I was spotting and cramping and bleeding a lot those first few weeks. Very scary but it didn't eventuate into anything.

I called the nurses and did a follow up BT after I had some bleeding to confirm the numbers were going up so, you could do that to hopefully put your mind at rest.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

kate124  (17-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    Im new to this site, Jus looking for some neural ground really. My partner and I are on our second IVF attempt, the first was in March with a BFN.
    This is day 5 of Gonal F. So far there seems to be little side effects this time even though we are on a higher dose of medication.
    Looking for anyone with some advise, perhaps anyone else in Adelaide also
    Thanks
    Trish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trishyy View Post
    Hi
    Im new to this site, Jus looking for some neural ground really. My partner and I are on our second IVF attempt, the first was in March with a BFN.
    This is day 5 of Gonal F. So far there seems to be little side effects this time even though we are on a higher dose of medication.
    Looking for anyone with some advise, perhaps anyone else in Adelaide also
    Thanks
    Trish
    Hi @trishyy, hope your 2nd attempt is a much more successful one 😊 What dose Gonal F are you on? And what were you on last cycle? Try not to stress too much; little/no side effects isn't always a bad thing 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley - Thanks a lot you have given me some hope. Enough to get me through to Monday's BT anyway!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kate124 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @trishyy - good luck for this cycle. I was on Gonal-f (150) and didn't notice too many side effects. Fingers crossed this cycle works for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are on 225 now, was 175 last time. I remember there being bloating and 'yuckyness' last time, and early on. Im def trying not to stress.
    My partner and I haven told anyone we are doing this so the support network is basically each other, so it will be nice to have some support here.

Trish[/QUOTE]